It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My stepdaughters new man is a psycho and so am I

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thanks fer the help. Y'all did help me think. My Lord says let them in. That dude is gonna deal with me sometime.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Take him out into the woods away from human population.

Take off all his clothes.

Tie him to a tree

Rub him down with honey and sugar

Walk away.

Problem solved......

a reply to: DukeMisterio

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

They sound like the perfect dysfunctional match.
When it comes to family I’ve learned one thing - never get involved. If you do - you will always suffer partial responsibility for the outcome, that’s if they don’t blame it all on you.

Sounds like she’s always been stepping on others, oh how the turntable tabled.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
Thanks fer the help. Y'all did help me think. My Lord says let them in. That dude is gonna deal with me sometime.

You are as dysfunctional as your step daughter and her new man. Where are your boundaries ? This won't end well.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

My step daughter is 38 yo and she has always been a man killer. She destroys mens lives and takes everything from them using the law to do it.

Sounds like she found Karma.

My problem is that I told my dear wife that I would shoot him if he ever came here again.

Are you man enough? If you're not ... STFU ... pojigoggi.

I have always hated you.

Now I feewl so bad. Someone I don't know hates me.

edit on 1592020 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To be honest it sounds like youre all supremely immature for your ages and dysfunctional.

Tell them they are adults and to take care of their own crap

Then you and your wife handle your own.

Sounds like 4 highschool kids who are all toxic, just taking turns stirring the toxic stew.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hope everything is working out for you guys but it looks like you and your wife should have went to their house.
I was just watching the Weather Channel and it looks like the Pensacola area is getting the worst of this storm.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Hope everything is working out for you guys but it looks like you and your wife should have went to their house.
I was just watching the Weather Channel and it looks like the Pensacola area is getting the worst of this storm.

Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment. We are going to be fine here unless an oak tree or massive limb falls on the roof.

Even then we are fine. Stocked up and always ready. If the airconditioner goes out...thats a real problem. Hot drunk and dehydrated is never a good look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join