It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote like your lives depend on it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Why so we can have more unnecassry death and destcruction. No thanks. I am ready for a change. This current situation is, not coincidentally, a result of the current admin's policies. Vote repub if you like a shattered economy, no protection for the environment, and a society based entirely on greed and malice. a reply to: JBurns

Spotted the Cuties fan!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I just had a Biden ad come on YouTube and he said the Covid lockdown and the economic collapse was all Trumps doing...

But we all know this was the Democrats doing.

It's absurdly clear Hillary Clinton herself released the Covid....

Im being facetious but damn I cannot believe they're blaming Trump when he (and myself) were against this from day 1.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Yeah Trump was a change and look where we are now. a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Y'all created this by throwing the biggest tantrum in history.

I dont agree with any of Trumps policies but I pray to whatever deity may exist to please bring Justice and let Trump win so hardcore there will never be an election again.

Yall made this bed now it'll be your tomb.

Good work destroying America just to blame it on some dumb actor (Trump). It worked. Now America's dead.

The gates of Hell are opened....

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yep. Now they get to see their insane predictions partially come true

They actually thought we'd allow them to take over after what ll they did 🤣

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Amen to that

I fully support hanging the traitors, just can't say that publicly, definitely or about any person.

As he war becomes more apparent these issues will go away, and we can actually DO instead of merely talk

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Agreed my friend 😊

Even if we win, we have a lot of work cleaning out the government and out own party

We must make sure only loyal Patriots who love America AS IT IS may work in any job but especially the government.

This theme should be all about punishing the left, but Trump's reelection and the incarceration of their buddies will do that on its own. We need to keep delivering for Americans: lifting folks out of poverty, providing for the common defense and ensuring all Americans are well placed to achieve greatness

The kind of greatness progressives have no concept of. They are literally incapable of it
edit on 9/18/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Are you guys actually insane? Or are you actuall a bunch of dems trying to make trump supporters look as retarded as the laws of physics possibly allow? I know this is a conspiracy theory site for whackos, but come on! This is totally off the charts. If the justice department were doing its job right now, you'd all end up on the FBI domestic terrorism watch list.

Get a freaking life!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I really wish Trump would have just drained the swamp effectively...

It seems the swamp has become even swampier....

I often wonder whether or not he is in on it or actually an outsider...

This entire situation is baffling. Some sort of grand plan is falling into place...

The propaganda and brain washing has been amazingly effective...

How anyone can support the left is just bizarre..

It's like mass psychosis..

We are so screwed and I don't think voting will change a damn thing...

It seems the only way this division and hatred for one another will possibly resolve is a massive catastrophe, an ELE is needed...

Strange times, end times, bizarre times....
edit on 18-9-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

Username's aren't a very good "selector" last I heard

Most of us are smart enough to use anonymizing software like TOR, disinformation, etc. No worries.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
With RBG dead, ...now more than ever ..... your vote could very well be your life !!! 😈

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join