It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Campaign Expands Legal War Room for General Election Battle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Massive preparedness by the Biden Campaign for possible election lawsuits !!

All kinds of possibilities when the polls close Nov 3rd.

Like how many "late" counting ballots show up unattended.

Both Campaigns are getting ready to contest close losing results as well as contesting contested lawsuits !!

They might even contest winning results if some other contested results look like losers for either side !!

They will be after as many popular votes within all States !!

Mob Rule counts !!!!

I think Democrats will use contesting to stall results to inject as much confusion as possible !!

Maybe even get that longshot of having The House select the President !!!!

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign is expanding its army of election lawyers and experts in preparation for what is likely to be an intense legal battle leading up to Election Day and afterward, if the general election is close.

Biden’s campaign, which has been assembling lawyers and volunteers for its election integrity efforts since the summer, announced on Monday that Dana Remus and Bob Bauer would helm the effort, as reported by The New York Times.

Remus, who until now has served as the campaign’s general counsel, and Bauer, a former Obama administration official, will be responsible for building out a “special litigation” unit within the campaign. The unit, which will serve as a legal war room for election issues, will “focus on the state-by-state 0ver vote casting and counting rules.” It will be led by two solicitors general, Donald Verrilli and Walter Dellinger, from the Obama and Clinton administrations, respectively.

Biden Campaign Expands Legal War Room for General Election Battle

edit on Sep-14-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Confusion is what they are all about.

When I was about 12 years old, I bought a t-shirt at the mall that had a drawing of a bull sitting in an outhouse and the legend beneath the bull said:

IF YOU CAN'T DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE, BAFFLE THEM WITH BOVIINE FECES.

'Cept it didn't say "BOVIINE FECES.

(My grandmother hated that shirt. it disappeared one day, never to be seen again. Pretty sure she trashed it. But that's beside my point.)

I thick that pretty much sums up the DNC platform.

Hell, I guess it sums up most political platforms pretty precisely, but I think it's especially accurate for the DNC's and Slow Joe Hidin' Biden.
edit on 2020 9 14 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If these army of lawyers have to talk to, counsel and represent Biden till the election here is how they will be in court with Joe on the stand

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nevada is one of the worst. They recently changed their rules to include ballots that arrive up to 10 days after election day.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
this is going to be a SH*T STORM!!!!
its going to be like nothing we have seen before...no matter who wins.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Getting the House to choose the winner may work to Trumps advantage. All 435 members of the House of Representatives is up for re-election. It would be wonderful if the house flips to Republican In November.
Either way, government seems to work best when there is a near even number of Democrats and Republicans.

It’s going to be Exciting, may God have mercy on our souls.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Joe Biden's campaign had better stock up on defense lawyers.

The Joe Biden campaign app is sharing personal information of supporters with anybody who wants to access that personal information.

techcrunch.com...

edit on 9/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Essentially, he assumes it’ll be close.

I don’t think it’ll be close at all and while I do think it’ll be a bit chaotic, we’re going to get through this, one way or another.

Just like how I don’t believe in the media hype and fear, I don’t put too much stock in this issue. I think the country has seen enough of the Democrats and the real culprit behind Coronovirus that Trump will get re-elected, overwhelmingly so to the point that his legal team will be demoralized.

Rasmussen did a recent article on Trump supporters once again remaining tight lipped and quiet about their Presidential choices, a whopping 15% across the board from all aisle of the Political spectrum, the so called silent vote, it’s the real deal and most people now more then ever keep Politics to themselves, even when engaging in discussions, they are more likely to lie about their choice then really reveal it.

Historically, Democrats and Minorities show up for midterms, but GOP and Conservatives overwhelmingly show up for Election Day.

Some states, believe it or not, already do mail in balloting, not to be confused with Univeral Mail in balloting, which thankfully won’t be an issue.

Just gotta beef up election security and keep eyes abound for any foolery, otherwise, I think we got this one in the hat.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
100% certainty, the MSM WILL NOT call the election on Nov. 3 or in the morn of Nov. 4. 2016, calling the election by 10 pm will not be repeated, no matter what the numbers say. It will be a Trump landslide and they will not call it.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LAWSUITS for What ? The Election has Not Even Happened Yet . Sore Losers Never Prosper .

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
TRUMP STOLE THE ELECTION! Just wanted to get in early.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Isn't that how Bush won the election? Didn't he confiscate a butt load of votes against him?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
No way. It's the media. You know they're frothing at the mouths right now thinking about who's going to make the biggest scoop.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
TRUMP STOLE THE ELECTION! Just wanted to get in early.

They said the same thing in November 2016.

"Somebody in Russia did something."

Hillary Clinton still has not conceded defeat in her mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

Isn't that how Bush won the election? Didn't he confiscate a butt load of votes against him?

I Did Not Know " Man's Famous Last Words " . Has that Been Confirmed , or did you just Pull that One Out of Your Ahass > ? People wanna Know ....
edit on 14-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Progressives learned rather early in America that if you really want to get things done, you use the Judicial branch of our government to effectively bypass the will of the people.

They have been doing it rather successfully since President Wilson.

Abused rather roundly by FDR...

And used successfully by Johnson as well.

Hat tip to Obama here for doing the same...

So no real shocker here... just the same playbook as the last 100 years of our history...

Because at the end of the day, it works.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yep the Democrats are clearly getting ready to not accept the results of the election if Trump should win.

I should have known. They always scream foul about Trump when they are getting ready to do the same thing or have done the same thing.

It is quite clear they are going to refuse to accept the results of the election unless Biden wins, and they aren't making a secret of their "war plans" which include lots of violence.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

LAWSUITS for What ? The Election has Not Even Happened Yet . Sore Losers Never Prosper .

The Democrats are preparing to say Trump cheated and stole the election. Oops, not preparing, they are GOING to say Trump cheated and stole the election if Trump wins. They are also preparing to start violent riots all of the US if Trump wins. It is publicly part of their "war game" plans, read the other threads that have direct quotes from their plans they have outlined in very clear terms.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And people question why I believe FDR followed closely by Wilson are the two worst presidents we've ever had.

I really do wish that my house was going to be done before the election, I don't really care to be in the city when it happens.

new topics

top topics

join