It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You are wasting your time. Bidens supporters are c;early not seeking truth and care more about protecting their party and candidate than getting to the truth and doing what is best for us as a Nation.

There is no reason why Joe biden, his campaign, and followers would not want to have him debate trump in front of millions of people unless ofcourse they have 0 confidence on Biden and the rumors of his cognitive issues are real.

The FALSE biden argument that Rogan might be to hard on Biden because he is a trump supporter is irrelevant, because Trump is willing to face the biden MSM supporters in a debate and has done it in the past.

The FALSE argument about Rogan being a trump supporters only displays that Bidens camp has no confidence on him being able to Stand his ground if he is challenged. Which suggests that the cognitive issues are likely true.

She is even willing to support Biden in the unprecedented event that BIDEN avoids doing ANY debate at all like Pelosi is wanting.

For her the party and candidate is clearly more important than the safety of the country and would be wiling to risk putting someone with cognitive issues in charge of it.

edit on 32930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 12:32:58 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Annee and I go pretty far back. I enjoy conversing with her. Im not trying to sway her. I see it more as old friends sparring a bit for fun.

I hope she feels the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

As with Biden — he’d be a figurehead — the difference is he knows what working as a team means.

So you'll accept a puppet with no convictions of his own simply because he plays ball?

Did you watch the View clip another poster linked? Please tell me you didn't considering you seem to be holding on to the notion that Biden is all there.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

This thread is about a debate.

It is not about what Trump's administration did or didn't do. I already told you - - I credit those behind the scenes.

I am far more hardcore then you think. Which is why I do not discuss what my real political beliefs are on ATS.

I have no patience for ignorant idiots like Trump.

---------------------------------------

I give you an island, a rather large island - - you are fully incharge. The one thing you have no control over is who gets to live on the island - - and you can't kick them off.

So, you start out letting everyone do what they want - - being self-sufficient - - being personally responsible.

How long do you think that's going to last? Before you have to start making rules?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

As with Biden — he’d be a figurehead — the difference is he knows what working as a team means.

So you'll accept a puppet with no convictions of his own simply because he plays ball?

Did you watch the View clip another poster linked? Please tell me you didn't considering you seem to be holding on to the notion that Biden is all there.

I am not responsible for your interpretation.

A smart figurehead knows how to work with his team.

Something Trump is incapable of doing.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Me personally? Im a social anarchist. The only rules I have are do no harm to others. So if you aren't killing, raping, or stealing...i have no rules.

Those rules would always be in effect. If they weren't, all it would take is 1 occurance, and those rules go into effect.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
He will simply choose not to participate in an unsanctioned debate.

That wasn't very hard was it?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That's twice you've used the term, "figurehead," to describe how you view the way Biden would hold the office of president. Not sure if you know what that means you seem to be saying.

a person who is head of a group, company, etc., in title but actually has no real authority or responsibility: Most modern kings and queens are figureheads.
bolding and underlined by me

dictionary.com

And you also seem to be saying that you don't think Trump can ever work with a team of people; implying he does everything by himself without the assistance of others.

Really?

He's a successful businessman who's brokered deals all over the world...all by himself?

Come on, Anne, I know you're smarter than that. Yes, he is an egotistical asshat with likely no small amount of narccism thrown in, but there is no way in heaven or hell that he has accomplished all he has without the ability to work with others.

Did you watch that View clip?

edit on 15-9-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed url tag

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

You are wasting your time. Bidens supporters are c;early not seeking truth and care more about protecting their party and candidate than getting to the truth and doing what is best for us as a Nation.

There is no reason why Joe biden, his campaign, and followers would not want to have him debate trump in front of millions of people unless ofcourse they have 0 confidence on Biden and the rumors of his cognitive issues are real.

The FALSE biden argument that Rogan might be to hard on Biden because he is a trump supporter is irrelevant, because Trump is willing to face the biden MSM supporters in a debate and has done it in the past.

The FALSE argument about Rogan being a trump supporters only displays that Bidens camp has no confidence on him being able to Stand his ground if he is challenged. Which suggests that the cognitive issues are likely true.

She is even willing to support Biden in the unprecedented event that BIDEN avoids doing ANY debate at all like Pelosi is wanting.

For her the party and candidate is clearly more important than the safety of the country and would be wiling to risk putting someone with cognitive issues in charge of it.

News flash. Biden will debate Trump in front of millions of viewers. It just won't be the hack of a debate offered by Rogan is all.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

News flash. Biden will debate Trump in front of millions of viewers. It just won't be the hack of a debate offered by Rogan is all.

Joe Biden is refusing to take a pre-debate drug test. He's weaseling out of the debates, as many expected.

Source: www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

if he doesnt like pelosi is suggesting should the left support him ?

the only hack are those that think having the corporation Commission of presidential debates run by republican and democrats that rig the debates is a good idea.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Haha, looks like someone is afraid of fair and open debates that are NOT fixed in any way shape or form to protect Dementia TEd Baxter Joe Biden.

You aint foolin' anyone.
edit on 15-9-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

That's twice you've used the term, "figurehead," to describe how you view the way Biden would hold the office of president. Not sure if you know what that means you seem to be saying.

Yes. I know what I’m saying.

Not just Biden — I’m saying a president is a figurehead.

Because the presidency is not a single person. That would be a dictatorship (which I’m sure Trump would love).

The president does not work alone — he is part of a team.

And Yes — I am saying Trump is incapable of working as a team. As most bullies are.

But, he is forced to to some degree. I credit those behind the scene.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Annee

So, you want Biden to enter the Lions Den.

That would be irresponsible on Biden’s part.

Excuse me — but, I want a president who’s intelligent and makes responsible decisions.

I want a president with a compelling enough argument and coherent enough communication that the forum doesn't matter.

So do I.

But, I don’t credit Trump with anything — except “The Show”. IMO he’s an obnoxious blowhard self-serving narcissist. He cares only if it benefits him.

However — there are legitimate, hard working people in this administration that are trying to do their job — in spite of Trump. I credit them. (Expect more books in the future).

Trump’s done a lot to help others besides himself, you just don’t want to see it because it would prove you wrong, ya know the “facts” you’re always saying matters. You don’t want the truth and you run away from it every chance you get, unless of course they’re “your” cherry picked facts.

As far as Biden working with and as a team, do you mean...BLM, ANTIFA and Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Me personally? Im a social anarchist. The only rules I have are do no harm to others. So if you aren't killing, raping, or stealing...i have no rules.

Those rules would always be in effect. If they weren't, all it would take is 1 occurance, and those rules go into effect.

I understand that.

But, it only works if everyone is like that.

So — you’re saying you’ll become a dictator.

As I said — you can’t choose who lives on the island and you can’t kick them off.
edit on 15-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

Jack Johnson also said it well, "...fact is only what you believe. And fact and fiction work as a team".

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I would be the most easy going dictator in the history of ever with the policy plan I stated I would intend to us. But I guess it would be so. Social justice people wouldn't like me at all, as I would tell them to shut up and work it out amongst themselves. But in general, i would think a less restrictive set of rules would be seen as better than "dictator" typically provides for.

Not sure how this applies to our discussion, but its an interesting aside if nothing else.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Ok, so that we are clear about that fact that you believe that Biden would be an empty suit.

I'mnot sure which consitution you've read, but the office of the president is not a group position:

The executive power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his office during the term of four years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same term, be elected, as follows:
underlined and bold by me

Article II, Section 1 - Cornell Law School

The office of president is held by a single person, not a committee no matter how you may think it should be executed. That does not make him a dictator. The Federal Government has become so bloated and grown so far beyond the scope of what was originally envisioned. We really should be scaling it all back but it is far too late for that. The best we can hope for now is to try and stem its uncontrolled growth and expansion.

Maybe try taking your blinders off and looking at what's going on outside of your narrow focus.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If Trump is incapable of working as a team, then explain the success.

If you are going to just say, "because his team did it without him" explain why it was never done before.

Are you saying that a strong team leader is unable to achieve what Trump has?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I would be the most easy going dictator in the history of ever with the policy plan I stated I would intend to us. But I guess it would be so. Social justice people wouldn't like me at all, as I would tell them to shut up and work it out amongst themselves. But in general, i would think a less restrictive set of rules would be seen as better than "dictator" typically provides for.

Not sure how this applies to our discussion, but its an interesting aside if nothing else.

You see what the problem is?

And while you’d probably be a fair and rational dictator — what about your predecessor?

Absolute power corrupts.

Ok — back on topic.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join