It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Annee

The guy (Biden) cant comprise anything that resembles a coherent sentence, he’s so toasted and you think Trump is incoherent?

YES. It amazes me Trumpster’s trying to claim Biden’s words are incoherent.

I read Trump’s transcripts. You might try it.

Many times when you “guys” rip Biden for his presentation — I go watch it.

All I can say is — we must be in different universes. Cuz I’m not seeing/hearing any major problem. We know he has a stutter issue and he may stumble on some words. So what.

When I read Joe in transcript his message is clear.

When I read Trump in transcript — not a clue what his message is. Other than the usual ranting and raving.
edit on 15-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: Pyle

Rogan says he would rather vote for Trump over Biden because he thinks Biden is mentally isnt there (which is a BIG right wing propaganda push right now), how is that not support?

I don't listen to Joe Rogan, but that statement doesn't necessarily imply support for Trump. Its like me saying that I'd rather vote for Obama than Hillary. Its only technically true. I despise Obama, too. Its just that Hillary is even worse.

Why don’t you combine it with the disparaging remarks about Biden?

In combination he is pro Trump.

You are full of it and your argument to protect Biden is in essence that biden can only accept moderators that are pro biden because he is unable to handle himself or any type of scrutiny. Unlike Trump who is willing to debate with anyone including the CNN , MSNBC host who despise him.

Rogan is a lefty and endorsed Tulsi Gabbard.

go to the 20 second mark:

Here is another where he says he will vote for Bernie.
Goto to the 5 second mark

Here is Rogan arguing that Trump is a liar. starts around the 2:40 mark

Here is another video of the many of Joe talking about Trumps lying and being insane

In no reality is Joe Rogan a trump supporter. He simply thinks trump is the lesser turd of the two because of Biden apparent struggle with dementia or cognitive issues. He is no way or shape a trump supporter.

Biden and his supporters clearly have very little confidence on Bidens cognitive abilities as they are too scared to have him debate trump in a un scripted CPD format. Trump clearly isn't.

Let me ask you would you support Biden if his campaign decides to avoid ALL debates and not just Joe Rogans debate like Nancy is wanting?

Hopefully you surprise me but in reality its a rhetorical question because you clearly care more about your party and candidate then what is best for the Nation and are willing to put someone in charge that is afraid to debate due to likely cognitive issues.

edit on 55930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 10:55:57 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Which moderator in this years debates comes from a network that doesn't make disparaging remarks about Trump?

How come Trump is required to enter a lions den, but Biden is not?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Which moderator in this years debates comes from a network that doesn't make disparaging remarks about Trump?

How come Trump is required to enter a lions den, but Biden is not?

I really don’t know.

Wait. Where did I say Trump should enter the Lions Den?

But, Rogan publicly made his position clear.

That to me — eliminates him.

Seriously — if you were Biden — would you go for this?
edit on 15-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Annee, im a relentless hardass. I absolutely would go for it.

You didn't say Trump should enter a lions den. But what else is it? Last cycle we have proof that CNN's representative fed questions to Hillary prior to the debate. Hillary was allowed an ear piece.

There is no one in any official power structure outside a few of the folks at Fox who can be said to even be impartial about Trump. In terms of criminal proceedings....Trump would have no possibility of a fair trial. Nor is there a possibility of fair debate moderation.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So, you want Biden to enter the Lions Den.

That would be irresponsible on Biden’s part.

Excuse me — but, I want a president who’s intelligent and makes responsible decisions.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'd love it if Biden would enter a kitten's den and answer some unscripted questions for once in this whole campaign.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Trump did . he debated in all the MSM debates with the never trumpers from cnn,msnbc and is willing to do it again this election.

Heck they even Gave Hillary the questions prior to the debate and he came out on top.

What is irresponsible is wanting Biden to get elected when he is too afraid to debate in public and is clearly dealing with cognitive issues.

What is irresponsible is backing out of a debate because you have 0 confidence on being able to hold your own even when asked hard questions.

Are you going to support Biden if he backs out of doing all the debates?

edit on 36930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 11:36:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Excuse me — but, I want a president who’s intelligent and makes responsible decisions.

I want a president with a compelling enough argument and coherent enough communication that the forum doesn't matter.

Like I said, im a hardass. I have a tendency to do the difficult just because its difficult, to prove that it can be done. Its a trait I admire in people.

It would be anything but irresponsible. If you have a coherent argument, you aren't afraid of the venue. Its why even though we diverge on many points, I admire Shapiro and Crowder....they will debate their points fairly with anyone, in any venue, without fear of failure. If Biden wants to have a chance in hell of getting my vote, he'd do the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Annee, im a relentless hardass. I absolutely would go for it.

You didn't say Trump should enter a lions den. But what else is it? Last cycle we have proof that CNN's representative fed questions to Hillary prior to the debate. Hillary was allowed an ear piece.

There is no one in any official power structure outside a few of the folks at Fox who can be said to even be impartial about Trump. In terms of criminal proceedings....Trump would have no possibility of a fair trial. Nor is there a possibility of fair debate moderation.

So, Rogan is the only choice available?

I’m not going to fully agree with your perspective — because our perspectives come from different mindsets.

Sure — you and I do agree on some things — like integrity.

We will never agree on Trump.

I do not care if he’s Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, etc — I think he lacks the intelligence and critical political knowledge for the position he’s in. He’s a self-serving narcissist that only cares about what benefits him (and his family).

I am unapologetically — anyone but Trump.

However — the debate should be fair. Which does not include some random guy — who’s made his political position publicly known.

Hey! Let’s try a scientist — a logical thinker.

(And yes, I know Rogan is agnostic).

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So, Rogan is the only choice available?

Yes. Rogan is the one who offered , has one of the largest following currently , is not a party cheerleader and everyone but Biden has accepted the debate .

However at this point I will be surprised Bdien accepting any live debate and Trump hasn't turned down a debate yet. So who do you suggest or who is offering besides the MSM or CPD?

Again will you back biden if does what Pelosi suggests and avoids doing any live debates?

edit on 53930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 11:53:09 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Rogan is the guy who offered. Did someone else make the offer, and I missed it?

I am open minded. I realize that both candidates are lacking, as they always are. But Trump cut the Gordion Knot of the modern ages. Israel is now recognized by arab nations in the region, and trade is being normalized among them. This is step 1 to deradicalizing the middle east, and creating the "world peace" that everyone always wants. Trump is willing to hold China accountable, where all other presidents were happy to bend the knee (and allow them to steal our top secret information without reprise). Trump has put money back in my pocket, the first president to ever do that. Trump has led the charge in human trafficking.

Meanwhile Biden has this Ukraine thing about to blow up in his face. Real quid pro quo. You know...the stuff you guys say makes someone unfit for office.

Its ok to have your opinion Annee. I don't fault you for it. But feel I should at least point out that you are putting 100% of your thought into how Trump speaks and acts, and not on the results of the job he has done. And even then, i don't fault you for not finding value in him keeping campaign promises you didn't support to begin with. But come on man...middle east peace? That doesn't inspire you at all? At least enough to give the dude some kind of credit?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'd love it if Biden would enter a kitten's den and answer some unscripted questions for once in this whole campaign.

I want to see/hear a debate on each’s platform and issues.

With a live unbiased fact checker.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yes, he should.

He wants to be President, does he not?? That office is a lions den far worse than any debate would ever be.

If he refuses to debate in a "lions den", by what metric does he deserve to be President?? As President, he wouldn't get to avoid questions,would he??

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So when Biden backs out of doing the traditional live debate are you going to conceded he is unfit for office?

And who are these unbiased fact checkers? facebook, snope,gogole, MSM?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Without a teleprompter helping him answer the questions.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Facts do not indicate truth. A fact is something stated in a vacuum, missing context.

Having reviewed "fact checked" stuff in the past, i have no desire to see fact checkers. its nothing but partisans putting spin on stuff and calling it "facts".

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Don Henley put it best. "There are no facts, there is no truth. Just data to be manipulated. I can get you any result you like, what's it's worth to ya?"

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I want a president with a compelling enough argument and coherent enough communication that the forum doesn't matter.

So do I.

But, I don’t credit Trump with anything — except “The Show”. IMO he’s an obnoxious blowhard self-serving narcissist. He cares only if it benefits him.

However — there are legitimate, hard working people in this administration that are trying to do their job — in spite of Trump. I credit them. (Expect more books in the future).

As with Biden — he’d be a figurehead — the difference is he knows what working as a team means.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So do I.

But, I don’t credit Trump with anything — except “The Show”. IMO he’s an obnoxious blowhard self-serving narcissist. He cares only if it benefits him.

However — there are legitimate, hard working people in this administration that are trying to do their job — in spite of Trump. I credit them. (Expect more books in the future).

As with Biden — he’d be a figurehead — the difference is he knows what working as a team means.

Yes or no: Did Trumps administration achieve multiple peace deals that prior administrations were unable to achieve?

Since we know the answer to that is "yes"....then I have to ask why it matters the reason he may have done it. Maybe he made middle east peace important because he will get rich. Why do I care? The fact remains, he saw it as important enough to make happen. And in so doing, likely will save countless lives, both American and foreign, in the process. I don't care how big an asshole he is, personally. All I care about are results. He could be the kindest, nicest guy in the world, if his results aren't there, i have no use for him in that office.

If there are people in his administration that you credit, then you have 2 things to realize:

- he hired them and empowered them to do what they have done. in other words, effective leadership
- prior admins did not do this. For whatever reason.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join