It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Truly, one of the greatest chess moves ever done.
Impressive.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The man has spent 4 years # talking Trump. So him getting forced to vote for Trump just shows how pathetic the other option is.

100m contract to a Trump supporter on a platform that is biased to the left? Do you think at all?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Annee

Do you think Oprah would conduct a non biased debate?

LOL!!!!!!!!! Now that's funny!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Many established newscasters don’t vote — so they can claim neutral.

That doesn't mean their bias isn't there. Just look at how they report on Trump every day.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Lysergic

Just shows how ignorant you are, Joe wears many hats, you don't know anything about him yet you spout out your know it all bs anyway.

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

Are you ignorant of all the stuff she does?

so when and where did Oprah offer to host a debate? Oh, she didn't, that was all in your mind. Well, Joe Rogan did offer, and Trump accepted. So here in the real world, we are all just waiting to see if Joey will come out to play.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just shows how ignorant you are, Joe wears many hats, you don't know anything about him yet you spout out your know it all bs anyway.

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

so when and where did Oprah offer to host a debate? Oh, she didn't, that was all in your mind. Well, Joe Rogan did offer, and Trump accepted. So here in the real world, we are all just waiting to see if Joey will come out to play.

Did I say she did? Would you support it if she did?

Of course Trump accepted. Rogan is pro Trump and anti Biden.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yes, Rofan is def a lefty ish... He does like guns and personal responsibilty too.

Rogan would test Bidens cognitive abilty. Rogan is not a fan of his and def would rather have Trump.

Also.... Has anyone noticed how Biden looks like he's in his 90s? Omg he looks so old!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

you admitted that you dont listen to rogan and numerous people that do listen to rogan have called out your bs claim that rogan s pro trump . he supported tulsi ,bermie and wang and talks # about trump all the time.

yet you still continue to hide behind that bs claim he is pro trump.

ok lets play and lets go with your fake reality that he is pro trump so what? trump debated on pro Hillary debates where the host even gave her the question ahead of time and still destroyed her.

trump is also agreeing to debate with the pro biden msm host and not looking to go to his safe space with only pro trump moderators like biden.

your continued false claim that biden shouldn't go on rogan because rogan is pro trump only makes biden look even more weak and fragile. your and bidens other supporters and likely even his own team lack of confidence on biden is telling.

edit on 47930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 07:47:31 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

As has been pointed out, 190 million a month is a lot. I guess if by "mainstream" you mean old, you're probably right though. But other than that, I think most people have heard of him.

Refusing will definitely hurt Biden with the Bernie bros, who at least know who Rogan is. Whether they like Rogan or not, it will look very weak, and they will notice.

The 190 million is just his podcast listeners/viewers, that’s not even bringing in the people who know who he is from watching MMA fights.

It’d be pretty damn funny for those who don’t know he has a podcast, “Wait a minute....are Biden and Trump getting into an octagon? Oh, this is going to be a better debate than I expected!”

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

You might want to watch a podcast or two of his, I think you’d be pleasantly surprised. He’s certainly not pro-Trump in any way or form. I don’t like Biden either, but that doesn’t mean I automatically like Trump. Couldn’t be further from the truth. Really, you’d probably enjoy his Trump comments. While he doesn’t go after him like the stereotypical leftist, he’s called out plenty of Trump’s shenanigans over the last 4 years.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Rogan says he would rather vote for Trump over Biden because he thinks Biden is mentally isnt there (which is a BIG right wing propaganda push right now), how is that not support?

I don't listen to Joe Rogan, but that statement doesn't necessarily imply support for Trump. Its like me saying that I'd rather vote for Obama than Hillary. Its only technically true. I despise Obama, too. Its just that Hillary is even worse.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Id watch all four hours honestly. Sounds amazing
edit on 15-9-2020 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

Joe Rogan isn't a conservative which has been stated numerous times by his own mouth.

It's amazing that just because he talks to conservatives the left immediately turn him into an enemy and Trump supporter.

Omg dialogue with people who don't share my one sided world view. Shame him
edit on 15-9-2020 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Ellen was cancelled for daring to be friendly with GW Bush.

I know a lady who was in makeup for Ellen. I've heard quite a few Ellen stories, and none of them were anything but glowing. This person is not "liberal", in the sense that we consider that term today. So that may be why she doesn't have horror stories. Dunno. But the anecdotal evidence I have received from a first hand witness doesn't match the smear campaign in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: Pyle

Rogan says he would rather vote for Trump over Biden because he thinks Biden is mentally isnt there (which is a BIG right wing propaganda push right now), how is that not support?

I don't listen to Joe Rogan, but that statement doesn't necessarily imply support for Trump. Its like me saying that I'd rather vote for Obama than Hillary. Its only technically true. I despise Obama, too. Its just that Hillary is even worse.

Why don’t you combine it with the disparaging remarks about Biden?

In combination he is pro Trump.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Again, I don't listen to him. I don't know what he's said and what he hasn't, but I don't think its necessarily an either/or situation. Its possible to dislike BOTH of them, but one more than the other.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

Again why has no one on the left offered to do the same format for Joe?

Because he doesn't do well in the debate format, nothing wrong with knowing your flaws which his handlers know.

I love ya Annee have read many of your posts and most of them are thoughtful and you can tell come from the heart. But you are so wrong with this attitude Joe Rogan has pretty much disrespected Trump on so many levels and he identifies Trump as pretty much an egotistical ass, he doesn't like the guy many of his guests loathe Trump.

Because he properly identifies Trumps flaws just as does with Biden and his weakness for debates. Biden is hiden and it's for a good reason because he would get pardon the pun smoked. Now a good portion of Joe's 190 million listeners are wondering if he can't handle the heat on the debate floor how is gonna handle the pressures of being President. Hell it would look better it he would have accepted and then backed out. Maybe it's a man thing, but a lot of people thinks he is wussing out, and it ain't a good look for a Commander in Chief.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'd say Joe rogan is a moderate Democrat maybe a libertarian but for sure not a progressive.

But even all those labels are dumb because I like that he is willing to have a respectful conversation with anyone.

I'm not a Joe rogan fan boy but I've seen several times left leaning people lose it because he has ben Shapiro or Alex Jones on his show.

I'm an adult I can handle a conversation

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

This is who you want to run this country? The guy cant comprise anything that resembles a coherent sentence, he’s so toasted and you think Trump is incoherent? Biden makes Trump look like an English scholar.

Putting your hatred for Trump aside for a sec, do you honestly think as gone as Biden is, that it’s a good idea for him to lead this country as prez?

Can you makes sense of this rambling nonsense? Did you see the look on The View’s host? Even they are stunned by his lack of coherent speak. The look on their faces was priceless as in, OMG WTAF is he trying to say.

twitter.com...
edit on 15-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

Joe Rogan isn't a conservative which has been stated numerous times by his own mouth.

It's amazing that just because he talks to conservatives the left immediately turn him into an enemy and Trump supporter.

Omg dialogue with people who don't share my one sided world view. Shame him

He’s supporting Trump.

He’s made disparaging remarks about Biden.

Why in the Hell would Biden agree to Rogan being the host.

That’s just plain stupid.

If he hadn’t made it known to the public what his thoughts are on the candidates — maybe — but, I still find nothing about him that puts him at the top of the list — other than his fans/supporters.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join