It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you think Oprah would conduct a non biased debate?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I will politely object in the grounds that she's too ideologically bent to ensure a fair debate.

Rogan has hosted a few debates, some of them scientific debates which were very interesting. Rogan, while falling squarely on the left politically, is not an ideologue who browbeats his guests. He's a fair guy who is just having a conversation.

That is not who Oprah Winfrey is. Oprah is very much politically motivated and has what can only be described as a sleazy media empire that plays ball with the worst characters in the business. Namely, men like Harvey Weinstein.

I don't think the two compare in any capacity that matters. Her interviewing ability is no replacement for Joe's objectivism and fair shake attitude as well as his ability to moderate a discussion between disparate parties.

Well, you’re obviously bias toward Rogan.

However, I appreciate the attempt at real debate.

I have no idea who Rogan is. And I’ve been around here for awhile.

I did find out he would vote for Trump. Him stating that makes him bias. Plus he’s made disparaging remarks about Biden.

Many established newscasters don’t vote — so they can claim neutral.

Hey! Sorry — but, Rogan has publicly taken a side.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25421218]interupt42[/post/

LoL , Joe Rogan ? Who's That ? Internet Famous FRAUD . ? ..Hmm........

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: interupt42

Why would Biden walk away?

Trump is gonna talk the entire 4 hours while mangling the english language and Biden can just take a nap.

Easiest interview for Biden ever.

Yet Biden is the only one as of right now that hasn't accepted the debate and his followers are the only ones that appear to be making excuses to not debate in a more meaningful debate format . A new fresh format where you have more than 2 minutes to answer a scripted question in full detail versus the usual regurgitated canned scripted response we get in the phony debates we have now.

This is Bidens opportunity to squash the cognitive issues he appears to be suffering from, So you agree he should accept the debate it since it will be so easy for him, right. It would be stupid for him to not do it unless ofcourse he really is experiencing dementia type issues.

Do we really want to start that trend of "why didnt you do a debate with person 'x' moderating?"

There is a reason everything is mapped out by a non-partisan third party.

Plus Rogan is on the record as bashing Biden and supporting Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Do we really want to start that trend of "why didnt you do a debate with person 'x' moderating?"

Absolutely. Yes anything is better then the republican and democrat owned CORPORATION that decides our current debates.

There is a reason everything is mapped out by a non-partisan third party.

The Commission on Presidential Debates is anything but non-partisan and third party friendly. The CPD is a private corporation composed of republicans and democrats working for lobbyist that went full retard when an outsider (Ross Perot) made both party look like a joke.

The debates are very controlled and a very big reason why our gov't is so corrupt and no third party ever gets a chance. The CPD rehashes the same old irrelevant questions and completely avoids discussing the Real issue and real fixes. The purpose of the CPD is to keep the democrats and republicans focused on the symptoms of the issues so they keep chasing their tails and never address the real issues.

Things the CPD never really brings attention to that must be focused on before anything else is minimizing conflict of interest. For example
1. Closing revolving doors between private and public sector
2. Term limits for congress
3. lobbying reform or doing away with it with technology
4. Fundraising reform or doing away with it with technology
5. etc

instead they keep the debate focused on how democrats and republicans who have been in office for decades with infinite conflict of interest are now really going to fix the issues they are and have been benefiting from and helped create.

Its complete lunacy. The CPD debates are the equivalent of putting a debate together with two opposing mob bosses and having their own soldiers ask them how they plan to fix crime in the city . Then completely overlooking the conflict of interest or the fact that they are the ones creating the problems in the first place and saying yep this will be the year things get fixed.

Plus Rogan is on the record as bashing Biden and supporting Trump.

Im assuming you know nothing about Rogan or ever heard one of his shows. He supports Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie and makes fun of Trump all the time and calls him a liar.

Just because he sees the reality of what is going on with the biden campaign and the likely hood that he might have some form of dementia does not make him a trump supporter. Heck I'm not a republican nor a trump supporter myself, but I can see something is not right with joe.

This could back fire on trump just as easily as with Joe. Atleast Trump isn't hiding so I give him credit for that.

edit on 50930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 21:50:24 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: [post=25421218]interupt42[/post/

LoL , Joe Rogan ? Who's That ? Internet Famous FRAUD . ? ..Hmm........

Not sure I'm following? You saying Joe Rogan is a FRAUD? Irregardless Fraud or not he couldn't be anyworse than our current MSM anchors on Foxnews,cnn, msnbc who currently host the debates.

I do think with Rogan and his format we would get a much better debate session than what we got now. Surely couldn't be anyworse than the same canned scripted questions and scripted answers we have been getting for the last several decades since the CPD has been in charge of the debates.

edit on 30930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 21:30:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

We don't know what mental state Biden is in. He could be having cognitive issues. We don't know for certain.

Trump on the other hand has mental issues. He's constantly lying. He has problems articulating words. And he forgets things. He said his father was born in Germany, actually he was born in the Bronx. And he also said that the continental army rammed the ramparts and took over the airports. Calling Tim Cook, Tim Apple. Mispronouncing Yosemite as Yo Semite. And more.

I, for one, would like to see that debate.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

We don't know what mental state Biden is in. He could be having cognitive issues. We don't know for certain.

Trump on the other hand has mental issues. He's constantly lying. He has problems articulating words. And he forgets things. He said his father was born in Germany, actually he was born in the Bronx. And he also said that the continental army rammed the ramparts and took over the airports. Calling Tim Cook, Tim Apple. Mispronouncing Yosemite as Yo Semite. And more.

I, for one, would like to see that debate.

Im no trump supporter nor did I vote for him but there is ton of evidence about biden lying aswell and signs of his dementia. He was caught plagiarizing , said he had like 5 degrees, Trump holds 2 hour rallies biden is hiden and can barely talk for 15 minutes without sounding incoherent . Bidens crack head son gets a sweat heart deal with ukraine with no experience for milliions and biden is on the air bragging about squashing the investigation. etc

Trump is no scholar nor does he have an impressive vocabulary but atleast he is out in the public talking day after day for hours on end.

Biden campaign and the left are the ones fighting for less debates while trump wants more. The only one that appear to be purposely trying to hide cognitive issues is the biden campaign.

There is no reason for Biden to not accept the challenge unless he really does have cognitive issues?
Biden has been placed on a spot that by retreating or wanting less debates makes him look bad and adds fuel to the fire that he has cognitive issues.

this could blow up on both their faces and most likely will. lol

However the difference is that neither trump or his supporters are actively trying to avoid the debate while Biden and his supporters are, which is very telling.

edit on 42930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 22:42:55 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: aravoth

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

Roughly 190 million people listen to Rogan every month. That quite literally makes him the most influential interviewer on earth.

He’s a comedian.

That's interviewed as many politicians and professors likely more than Maddow or Lemon and certainly for more in-depth analysis and understanding. Biden would score huge points if he accepted even if it was a lackluster performance. His not responding quickly looks like wussing out to the younger voter especially voters that are itching for him to put Trump in his place.

Not a good look for somebody who is supposed to fight for America.

I wouldn’t accept a debate hosted by Rogan.

Would you accept a debate hosted by Oprah?

I bet her interview list is longer than Rogan’s.

There a reason the leftist media darlings haven't offered cause they know Joe wouldn't look good. Pretty Sure Trump would debate regardless

Trump, it doesn't matter as much who is asking the questions cause as much as he is an asshole he can form a coherent paragraph and get his point across. Biden, I'm not so sure, LOL even you aren't sure and I'm sorry a Presidential candidate ought not to be afraid of debate any time anywhere, if he is a person who believes his ideology he needs to be able to discuss it at random and with conviction. Lol can imagine Biden talking through a translator to the Russians or the Chinese hell he could start a war just by misspeaking.
edit on 14-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

Roughly 190 million people listen to Rogan every month. That quite literally makes him the most influential interviewer on earth.

He’s a comedian.

That's interviewed as many politicians and professors likely more than Maddow or Lemon and certainly for more in-depth analysis and understanding. Biden would score huge points if he accepted even if it was a lackluster performance. His not responding quickly looks like wussing out to the younger voter especially voters that are itching for him to put Trump in his place.

There a reason the leftist media darlings haven't offered cause they know Joe wouldn't look good. Pretty Sure Trump would debate regardless

Trump, it doesn't matter as much who is asking the questions cause as much as he is an asshole he can form a coherent paragraph and get his point across. Biden, I'm not so sure, LOL even you aren't sure and I'm sorry a Presidential candidate ought not to be afraid of debate any time anywhere, if he is a person who believes his ideology he needs to be able to discuss it at random and with conviction. Lol can imagine Biden talking through a translator to the Russians or the Chinese hell he could start a war just by misspeaking.

That’s a lot of BS.

Trump is not good at forming coherent sentences.

Biden is more knowledgeable — with more political experience.

I’m sure Trump will put on a show. Whether it’s factual and makes sense — remains to be seen.

Rogan supports Trump and has made disparaging remarks about Biden.

Why in Hell would Biden agree to Rogan being the host? That’s just stupid.

“Joe won’t look good” — unfounded projection.

I want to see a debate on actual platform & issues.

With a live fact checker.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Actual platform and issues??

biden has nothing to go on.

If the debate is on platform and issues, Trump eats him alive

There won’t be a debate at all. The dEms don’t want it to happen, for obvious reason.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

There won’t be a debate at all. The dEms don’t want it to happen, for obvious reason.

I think you have it reversed.

But, we’ll have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

He’s a comedian.

That’s a lot of BS.

Trump is not good at forming coherent sentences.

I’m sure Trump will put on a show. Whether it’s factual and makes sense — remains to be seen.

Why in Hell would Biden agree to Rogan being the host? That’s just stupid.

“Joe won’t look good” — unfounded projection.

I want to see a debate on actual platform & issues.

With a live fact checker.

Respectfully what's bull s--- are you thinking Trump wouldn't debate Biden pretty much anywhere under any format. His ego couldn't stop him LOL and Trump has repeatedly asked about more debates. Biden or should I say Biden's handlers know Joe would blow it and it's why he is running scared. Most years we have 2-3 presidential debates LOL for the Democrats this year we had about one every month, but now just one? If Joe would look good wouldn't they want him to have more debates? So we can hear how he feels on the issues, LOL he got smoked by his VP choice during those because the man can't think on his feet. We had all those debates and it's still hard for you to know where Biden stands because he doesn't perform well in that format.

Don't believe me here is Trump begging for more back in June so again who respectfully is full of BS while standing on the moon.

www.politico.com...

edit on 15-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

He’s a comedian.

That’s a lot of BS. is not good at forming coherent sentences.

The bs is claiming rogan is a trump supporter . Rogan is not a trump supporter and says disparaging remarks about trump all the time. He is left leaning and is a tulsi supporter along with yang and bernie .

Your argument is ridicolous and a desperate attempt to justify biden hiding that actually makes biden look even weaker. using your logic trump shouldnt participate on cnn,msnbc moderated debates either who clearly have an anti trump agenda. Difference is trump isnt trying to hide from debates where clearly biden is.

Is joe going to hide also when dealing with foreign unfriendly govt aswell? He should be able to handle himself eitherway or biden can only handle safe space debates?

edit on 38930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 00:38:02 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I think you have it reversed.

But, we’ll have to wait and see.

Trumps team already accepted

The dEms refuse to debate under any circumstances

You’re definitely reversed

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
In all honesty the US Government is a complete joke if two presidential candidates who hate eachother go on the most popular viral video podcast. Talk about lowering your standards.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

"Rogan supports Trump"

That right their should have been the moment you guys stopped talking to Silly.

Person is just talking for the sake of talking.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I really enjoy listening to Rogan talk to political guests because he can give f-all to their affiliations. He has left, right, center, Martian, whatever on his show. He just wants to know their personal stances. I think he'd make a perfect moderator.

I'd love to see how Trump and Biden would fare in an honest, nonbiased debate. But of course we know Biden would never go for this.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

"Rogan supports Trump"

This. They're just pulling excuses out of thin air. They clearly know nothing about who Rogan is or what he does. I would love to see a debate in this format with the candidates being able to actually discuss the issues and their positions.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

"Rogan supports Trump"

Rogan says he would rather vote for Trump over Biden because he thinks Biden is mentally isnt there (which is a BIG right wing propaganda push right now), how is that not support?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join