It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Pelosi: Biden shouldn't debate Trump

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: aravoth

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

Roughly 190 million people listen to Rogan every month. That quite literally makes him the most influential interviewer on earth.

He’s a comedian.

That's interviewed as many politicians and professors likely more than Maddow or Lemon and certainly for more in-depth analysis and understanding. Biden would score huge points if he accepted even if it was a lackluster performance. His not responding quickly looks like wussing out to the younger voter especially voters that are itching for him to put Trump in his place.

Not a good look for somebody who is supposed to fight for America.
edit on 14-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LOL.. his Tech guys are getting pretty good with those blue-screen projections aren't they?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: carewemust
If Biden hides in this cornfield behind him...

twitter.com...

It’s a wheat field, but whatever, because it’s hilarious. Thank you.

Do they grow wheat in Delaware?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here's a good one:

Hey guys I'll debate Biden, but to make it fair shoot me in the head 10 times so he'll have a chance.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Asking for a friend...

20 mil $ worth per year.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe y'all will need to shoot me in the head 30 or 40 times to make it fair.

10 may not be enough...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Geez Biden was just bragging about his record with Obama and said, "It's just the beginning if we get re- elected."
NO WAY will he debate.

Well hes getting closer here he was running for senate.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is Delaware even big enough to have fields? (I kid; I kid ...)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Why would Biden walk away?

Trump is gonna talk the entire 4 hours while mangling the english language and Biden can just take a nap.

Easiest interview for Biden ever.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Trump is gonna talk the entire 4 hours while mangling the english language and Biden can just take a nap.

Yet Biden is the only one as of right now that hasn't accepted the debate and his followers are the only ones that appear to be making excuses to not debate in a more meaningful debate format . A new fresh format where you have more than 2 minutes to answer a scripted question in full detail versus the usual regurgitated canned scripted response we get in the phony debates we have now.

This is Bidens opportunity to squash the cognitive issues he appears to be suffering from, So you agree he should accept the debate it since it will be so easy for him, right. It would be stupid for him to not do it unless ofcourse he really is experiencing dementia type issues.

edit on 03930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 18:03:16 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: grey580

Yet Biden is the only one as of right now that hasn't accepted the debate. So you agree he should accept it since it will be so easy for him, right.

They are suffering from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

Classic example being created right before your eyes.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Pelosi: Biden shouldn't debate Trump

Such a demented bitch.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Asking for a friend...

Edit: I’m a slow bitch. I didn’t get your question, it took me a second.

So- yeah, I’m sure they grow wheat right in Biden’s backyard. Literally, in the backyard of the house that contains the basement in which he’s been hunkered down. How else would we see him standing in front of a wheat field, right?
edit on 14-9-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

When Rogan questions him, Joe calls him a lying dog-faced pony soldier and only agrees to continue for 100 more minutes if Joe can beat him at a pushup contest ... and only if Cornpop judges.

How many "come on MAN!" can one take in 4 hours....

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

Roughly 190 million people listen to Rogan every month. That quite literally makes him the most influential interviewer on earth.

He’s a comedian.

That's interviewed as many politicians and professors likely more than Maddow or Lemon and certainly for more in-depth analysis and understanding. Biden would score huge points if he accepted even if it was a lackluster performance. His not responding quickly looks like wussing out to the younger voter especially voters that are itching for him to put Trump in his place.

I wouldn’t accept a debate hosted by Rogan.

Would you accept a debate hosted by Oprah?

I bet her interview list is longer than Rogan’s.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I was thinking he may have made one of those secret trips like Hillary Clinton used to do, to court money from major donors in different parts of America.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Democrats main strategic error this election cycle was in thinking that Trump was so bad that a 3-years expired can of Cream of Mushroom soup could beat him, and to prove their point, they actually ran a 3-years expired can of Cream of Mushroom soup.

You aren't supposed to do that.

It's like never going full retard.

They may yet pull it out, but if Trump was the candidate they believe he is, then any competent candidate should be walking away no trouble, and we wouldn't be needing to go through all this refusing to accept the results Democrat coup nonsense because they'd be acting like they were with Hillary.
edit on 14-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Dont be silly Oprah would last 4 min before she went storming off. Shes done it before only this time if she tries to attack someone backstage Trump willl have the secret service.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

He’s a comedian.

I wouldn’t accept a debate hosted by Rogan.

Would you accept a debate hosted by Oprah?

I bet her interview list is longer than Rogan’s.

How upsetting it must be for you that this is being considered, there there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join