It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I would pay money for that debate.

President Trump is already in.

Bidens supporters were trying to say in the comments that trump would never do it. ooops , lol

Biden is not available for comment as of yet., lol
edit on 08930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 16:08:06 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Love it. Now Trump really put biden on the spot now.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I would pay money for that debate.

President Trump is already in. Biden will have to wait until his handlers come up with a response. Guaranteed the response will be "we don't owe Trump a debate" and blah blah blah.

What I'd pay to see is Rogan MMA vs anyone the Dems put up there.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: interupt42
Joe Rogan said he would do a 4 hour debate with Trump and biden with no audience just them 3. Trump agreed to do it. How is Joe and his followers going to back out of this?

Backing out only adds more credibility that he is suffering from dementia or some other cognitive issue. As a Biden supporter why wouldn't you want this debate besides the obvious reason?

twitter.com...

On my podcast with @joerogan he offered to moderate a debate between @JoeBiden and @realDonaldTrump It would be four hours with no live audience. Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward. Who wants this? #debates #Election2020— Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) September 13, 2020

Trump response to the tweet

I do!

twitter.com...

The Biden campaign is aware of the debate challenge but

"The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment."

www.businessinsider.com...

Why would he back out...Rogan is not a fan of trump.

You really need to ask why Biden would back out? LMFAO
Biden in a 4 hour debate with Trump would be the end of Biden, even with the MSM shills moderating.
Biden wouldn’t last 45 minutes.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Did you hear Biden today? It's possible that Climate Change didn't cause these wildfires and flooding, but if Trump gets 4 more years, they'll be even worse.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
bidens supporters do NOT want him to have a debate with the President, full stop.
bidens supporters know that he would be absolutely destroyed in a debate setting with the President and bidens handlers agree.
biden himself has no idea what a debate is or who the President is.

bidens supporters openly agree that all questions should be submitted before a debate and that team biden should be able to decide which questions are allowed and who gets to moderate. President Trump has no input at all and must be subjected to strawman questioning.

There will not be a debate this cycle. At all.

President Trump wants debates, his team wants debates, his supporters want debates

Leftists and dEms DO NOT want biden in a debate setting

What a pathetic group of people.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Rogan is a lefty but has stated multiple times that he doesn't prescribe to one side. He also has had ben shiparo on multiple times and he is a die hard Republican / conservative.

I think Rogan would be incredibly fair and interesting. It would be hilarious if rogan brang up legalizing psychedelics .

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
If Biden hides in this cornfield behind him...

twitter.com...

I still don't get how they get all that breezie wind behind him and yet no hairs move and no clothing moves 😃

Fake, like everything else Joe Biden's campaign is presenting to the public.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

As has been pointed out, 190 million a month is a lot. I guess if by "mainstream" you mean old, you're probably right though. But other than that, I think most people have heard of him.

Refusing will definitely hurt Biden with the Bernie bros, who at least know who Rogan is. Whether they like Rogan or not, it will look very weak, and they will notice.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

YEP...LOL!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
bidens supporters do NOT want him to have a debate with the President, full stop.
bidens supporters know that he would be absolutely destroyed in a debate setting with the President and

I have a very good long time friend who is suffering from TDS and I asked her wouldn't you be concerned about voting for a candidate that is not wanting to do debates?

So far she has avoided answering the question like 4 times.

Im not a trump supporter nor did I vote for him but TDS is very real.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
After listening to the news media, I can say that the pressure on Joe Biden to accept this challenge is tremendous.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't buy that. Joe has the largest audience in the world. This will not slip through the cracks. It mat be dismissed, but that should be telling, if it is.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I heard that Biden will "catch Covid" by next week and will have to cancel all appearances and debates.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

I would be shocked if Joe Rogan wasnt mainstream enough.. He does have one of the biggest podcast on the planet, has been a host on numerous TV shows and is a ringside announcer for UFC... If you dont know Joe Rogan, you live under a rock.. haha
edit on 14-9-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I'm just thinking of a good chunk of my not highly internet involved family ...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I heard that Biden will "catch Covid" by next week and will have to cancel all appearances and debates.

Joe Biden is driving his campaign staff crazy due to his paranoia over covid-19.

"Keep back!": www.politico.com...

LOL
edit on 9/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Easy, no one cares about Joe Rogan and his flip flopping opinions

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Been telling everyone this will happen for a few weeks. He is asymptotic but out of an abundance of caution he will self quarantine but he is will to zoom the debate.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

What media figure do Democrats respect?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join