It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He’s a self-serving narcissist that only cares about what benefits him (and his family).

From CNN just last week

In 2016, Trump was worth $3.7 billion, according to Forbes. That dropped to $3.1 billion in 2017 and held there for 2018 and 2019. But this year Trump's net worth dropped to $2.5 billion. That $600 million decline led Trump to drop from the 275th richest person in America in 2019 to the 352nd richest in 2020 -- a drop of 77 spots. (It took a net worth of $2.1 billion to make the top 400.)

A little difficult to be a self-serving narcissist that only looks to benefit himself and lose money as president, don't ya think?

Without actually checking, I'd be willing to bet that he is the only president in the last 30+ years that has lost money while being president. Again, without checking, I know that no other president has had his net worth drop by over billion while in office.
edit on 9152020 by Tanga36 because: Spelling due to mobile

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

FWIW, i asked for your logic, then challenged it. WHile I expect no reply on that, i do hope I at least get you to think. I don't want to change your mind. Just make you think.

I’m guardian of my 12 year old high functioning Autistic grandson.

I post for a little bit, then go do other things I need to do.

I used to keep files, etc years ago. But, really can’t devote a lot of time now.

I don’t always revisit a thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

look at that trump put his big boy pants on and just did a town hall meeting with the enemy (Stephanopoulos and abc) . no teleprompter or virtual meeting were required.

biden needs to beg corn pop for his b@lls back so maybe hiden biden will face rogan and trump in a debate.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Biden wouldn’t last 45 minutes.

Biden wouldn't last 45 sentences.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: network dude

The Trump “Pretzel “ defense.

Doesn’t matter what is said — there will always be an excuse.

what did Trump say here that you feel is being twisted?

I said Trumpster’s make excuses.

And you don’t? I just read your comments in the “cuties” thread, every post of yours was an excuse and feeble attempt to justify and condone the “pedo” BS which many of us found disgusting. So...whatever, maybe try practicing what you preach before you start berating and insulting others.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Just shows how ignorant you are, Joe wears many hats, you don't know anything about him yet you spout out your know it all bs anyway.

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

Are you ignorant of all the stuff she does?

so when and where did Oprah offer to host a debate? Oh, she didn't, that was all in your mind. Well, Joe Rogan did offer, and Trump accepted. So here in the real world, we are all just waiting to see if Joey will come out to play.

Did I say she did? Would you support it if she did?

Of course Trump accepted. Rogan is pro Trump and anti Biden.

As has been stated many times in this thread, Joe is NOT pro Trump. He said he would vote for Trump over over Biden. Hes a Bernie guy.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

originally posted by: Lysergic

Just shows how ignorant you are, Joe wears many hats, you don't know anything about him yet you spout out your know it all bs anyway.

"Reee" right?

Oprah wears many hats.

Are you ignorant of all the stuff she does?

so when and where did Oprah offer to host a debate? Oh, she didn't, that was all in your mind. Well, Joe Rogan did offer, and Trump accepted. So here in the real world, we are all just waiting to see if Joey will come out to play.

Did I say she did? Would you support it if she did?

Of course Trump accepted. Rogan is pro Trump and anti Biden.

As has been stated many times in this thread, Joe is NOT pro Trump. He said he would vote for Trump over over Biden. Hes a Bernie guy.

She cares more about her party and BIden than this country and is willing to cover up and put someone as POTUS that is likely fighting cognitive issues.

That is why Biden is too chicken to debate trump and will likely try to get out of the standard debates as well like pelosi is suggesting.

edit on 19930America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2020 11:19:34 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

He just signed a 100 million dollar pod cast deal with spotify and it's estimated his comedy, podcasts and MMA judging has been seen or heard by more than 1/4 of the worlds population, possibly 1/2.

More people "know" who Joe Rogan is than Joe Bidden, in terms of character.

Joe Rogan is a Trump fan, that Bernie bro bullshxt is just that, pandering to his audience. Joe is a man, Bernie is a spineless commie - Alphas dont vote for Betas in simple terms.
edit on 16-9-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

IMO there is no good way for them to back out from it. So I think they are going to try to act like it never happened and will hope it goes away even though Bidens campaign has been reached out too for a comment.

Well I guess I was right. They are ignoring it like it didn't happen and even the local lefties have left the building.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Yep
They are cowards
The lot of them

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is way to fair , understanding and Logical for Joe Biden or Joe Bidens campaign .

No way No how not in a million years would Biden go on Rogans podcast.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Everyone notice how Joe Rogan is being attacked by the neo-Lugenpresse now?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Joe Rogan is way to fair , understanding and Logical for Joe Biden or Joe Bidens campaign .

What are you talking about?

It doesn't get more fair , understanding and Logical then having and ex stripper that loves to sing about her WAP do the interview.

Biden is to presidential to be caught on Rogan . That is why he chose to do the interview with Cardi B and her presidential WAP.

edit on 45930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2020 20:45:15 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Everyone notice how Joe Rogan is being attacked by the neo-Lugenpresse now?

I'm hoping Rogan uses his follower to really nail Biden on chickening out on this. However, everyone including rogan knew that in no way dementia Joe would agree.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

edit on 17-9-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Trump can't remember dates, names, places or numbers. Like how he will say that he heard something from a person and then give you three different numbers. Each one larger that the one before it.

Biden doesn't need to back out, he just needs to show up and then ask trump any question that involves thing like the budget, or how much was spent on something. He will have a whole team behind him figuring out the question that Trump won't be able to answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join