It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Annee

Ok, so that we are clear about that fact that you believe that Biden would be an empty suit.

Not what I’m saying.

And you know it.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Me personally? Im a social anarchist. The only rules I have are do no harm to others. So if you aren't killing, raping, or stealing...i have no rules.

Those rules would always be in effect. If they weren't, all it would take is 1 occurance, and those rules go into effect.

I get that, but the problem in this country is in large part due to political chearleaders like herself on BOTH sides.

They refuse to hold their OWN party accountable where they have full control to make a difference and are ONLY HYPER focused on the OTHER parties issue where they have 0 influence to make a difference.

They are more worried about protecting BIDEN then actually confirming if he is fit to hold the position of POTUS.

She can't even answer if she would support BIDEN if he decides to do the unprecedented act of what Pelosi is suggesting to bypass the standard debates,.

If he does back out of the standard debates you would have to be a complete imbecile to not see that as a huge RED flag, but they still wouldn't care because the party is what matters to them and they want to protect him in case that happens. Just like the ridiculous argument that they are TRYING to make to protect Biden from a live debate with Rogan.

Biden supporters are basically saying they have little confidence on Biden being able to stand up for himself and they don't want any hard ball questions for Biden.

On the other spectrum you have Trump and his supporters who has demonstrated he can hold himself despite the biased pro BIden moderators being thrown at him and will take more debates rather than less.

This coming from a non trump supporter or voter.

If biden truly has cognitive issues which is not an unlikely possibility from his recent public gaffes and especially after having two brain operations due to aneurysms , the people need to be made aware of it versus hidden from them.

edit on 10930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 14:10:49 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Then, what are you saying?

You're the one who said that Biden would be a figurehead, twice. A figurehead is someone with no real power or authority.

How is a person with no authority or responsibility anything other than an empty suit?

noun Slang.
an executive, manager, or official regarded as ineffectual, incompetent, or lacking in leadership qualities such as creativity and empathy: Their executive search came up with one empty suit after another.

dictionary.com

Did you watch that View clip?
edit on 15-9-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed closing italics tag

edit on 15-9-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed closing url tag

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If Trump is incapable of working as a team, then explain the success.

If you are going to just say, "because his team did it without him" explain why it was never done before.

Are you saying that a strong team leader is unable to achieve what Trump has?

What does Trump know about foreign politics? It was his biggest weakness in the beginning.

Other than his own business interests. For everything he does — I’d ask — what’s in it for him.

I think Trump’s a bully — that does not equate to a strong team leader.

BTW — I don’t think either candidate has this election in the bag.
edit on 15-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If you are going to just say, "because his team did it without him" explain why it was never done before.

What does Trump know about foreign politics? It was his biggest weakness in the beginning.

Other than his own business interests. For everything he does — I’d ask — what’s in it for him.

he knows enough about foreign politics to stabilize the korean peninsula, create better trade deals that benefit both mexico and the US, and he CREATED PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST which no other president prior to him even got close to (the best you can say is the deal that pushed Egypt to stop attacking Israel, but in no way had anyone in the Middle East recognize Israel or allow people who had visited Israel to even be entered into their country). If it benefits him too...so what? Who else has achieved what he has on the foreign front? Who has even come close?

The best Biden has to offer is a platform that essentially has him promising to fix all the things he has voted for and screwed up throughout his career: NAFTA, crime bill, China....

Im glad he is a bully. The milquetoast foreign policy of our prior leaders have allowed actual Nazis to flourish in China. Slave labor, organ harvesting, concentration camps, re-education camps...all of this funded through the efforts of the prior administrations. Thank God the world now has a bully running the US and getting stuff done. Im sure the people of Hong Kong will appreciate it. Hopefully one day the Uighurs can do the same.

Nonetheless, my point was if you are calling Trump a weak team leader, despite his team accomplishing so much...why was it not accomplished before with what you think are stronger leaders? Rookie luck?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Are you kidding? You did hear about Trumps Nobel peace prize nomination for dealing in the middle east right? Also unlike Obama who got nominated the award before doing anything . I say atleast he is as worthy if not more so as the other POTUS prior to him .

He has avoided issues with North Korea and other bs conflicts while the neocon republicans and democrats where beating the war drums. He has shown his big boy pants with IRAN and CHINA unlike the previous POTUS on both sides that sold us out to CHINA.

But back on topic? Are you going to support Biden if he back out of doing the standard debates like Pelosi is suggesting?

edit on 31930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 14:31:23 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...
Does Trump know anything at all about foreign politics? Seems he is a quick study.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That is honestly the issue: the DNC forces terrible candidates onto the ticket despite the will of the party. This year, most folks on the left wanted Bernie. Again.

We see how that worked out. Again.

I have no hope they will hold their party accountable when they let that kind of crap happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Check out Joe Biden attempting to jog out to the podium today.

www.c-span.org.../joe-biden-holds-veterans-roundtable-tampa-florida

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Listen, Biden is not doing this or any other debate that he can’t do on zoom, hyped up on Amphetamines, with an ear piece and a teleprompter.

In the coming weeks I predict you will hear this announcement from the Biden camp.

“Joe has tested positive for corona and is asymptotic. We ask you to pray for him in this trying time. He will quarantine as required by the cdc and he will have to skip the debate. However He may be willing to do the debate virtually, health concerns permitting.”

During this time he will be off limits to the media and criticism. They may even offer up Harris to sub for him in the debate.

Also it is crap that Rogan is a Trump supporter. In no universe is that true. He is however a straight shooter and can be swayed by logic. He has a huge following and if the Biden camp doesn’t play this right and they attack Rogan or his credibility his supporters will rally behind him and against Biden. That quick response by Trump was perfect. If this builds any steam it’s bad news for Biden.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Check out Joe Biden attempting to jog out to the podium today.

www.c-span.org.../joe-biden-holds-veterans-roundtable-tampa-florida

I think he sharted and the power propelled him forward. Unfortunately popped his hip out again. That little show off lead to an immediate limp. I hope I don't try stupid # like that when I'm older.

This thread is gold. Good old Joe "pro Trump" Rogan has given us a gift.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
a reply to: interupt42
I want to watch that debate. Hell, I would pay to watch.

I was thinking king the same. Maybe if we cannot they can debate in an octagon!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

And Yes — I am saying Trump is incapable of working as a team. As most bullies are.

Biden bullies people worst than Trump does. Did you see the vids of him calling his supporter a “lying dog face pony soldier “, the union guy that asked him a simple question and he responded with “ your full of #”, the one where Biden’s threatening a supporter “you want to go outside with me?” and proceeds to belittle the guy or what about his alleged assault on Tera Reade where he tells her “your nothing to me, nothing” after she rejected him and he had already put his finger in her vagina....and there’s more I can post if you like. 🙂

You don’t call that being a bully? You’re okay with that BS and think of him as “leader” material?

edit on 15-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Biden even brags about being a bully. We have him on video bragging about bullying the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor, or risk 1bil in US funding.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Trump “Pretzel “ defense.

Doesn’t matter what is said — there will always be an excuse.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sounds more like the Biden Pretzel defense that the left is using to protect weak dementia biden from debating trump in a live setting.

I hope you are profiting from a Biden presidency, because if not the alternative is even more embarrassing.

edit on 42930America/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 16:42:18 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

what did Trump say here that you feel is being twisted?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I said Trumpster’s make excuses.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I said Trumpster’s make excuses.

Don't worry Annee you fought the good fight, though you never answered questions LOL much like Biden.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

FWIW, i asked for your logic, then challenged it. WHile I expect no reply on that, i do hope I at least get you to think. I don't want to change your mind. Just make you think.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join