It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Biden going to try to walk away from this Joe Rogan Debate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Joe Rogan said he would do a 4 hour debate with Trump and biden with no audience just them 3. Trump agreed to do it. How is Joe and his followers going to back out of this?

Backing out only adds more credibility that he is suffering from dementia or some other cognitive issue. As a Biden supporter why wouldn't you want this debate besides the obvious reason?

twitter.com...

On my podcast with @joerogan he offered to moderate a debate between @JoeBiden and @realDonaldTrump It would be four hours with no live audience. Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward. Who wants this? #debates #Election2020— Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) September 13, 2020

Trump response to the tweet

I do!

twitter.com...

The Biden campaign is aware of the debate challenge but

"The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment."

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 53930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 14:53:07 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
First debate question:

"have you ever done deeee M teeee?"

Ketsuko is right, that's the answer you will get from Joe's people.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They are already setting up the narrative that its not an approved Debate by the presidential debate commission. Which is BS because its not being hosted by them.

A big part of the problem is the presidential debate commission themselve who are primary made up of democrats and republicans. That is why the real issues are never discussed. The commission went into hyper drive shenanigans by both party after an outsider almost got the election with Ross Perot. the PDC is a huge problem with have with our politicians on both side of the political line.

Also Rogan is more left leaning and actually has been goo goo for tulsi gabbard.

We need better debates than what either party has been providing. I'm not a huge fan of Rogan but I would rather see another platform take a crack at it.

edit on 22930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 15:22:01 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If Biden hides in this cornfield behind him...

twitter.com...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No teleprompters and no earpieces and no questions in advance.

Biden won't do it or rather his Campaign Masters won't 😎🚬🐰

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Biden hides in this cornfield behind him...

twitter.com...

I still don't get how they get all that breezie wind behind him and yet no hairs move and no clothing moves 😃

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2 weeks pretty good but not total abstinence, like a drug it has you hooked

Largest Social Media Companies Have Aligned their Interests with Americas Enemies

FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, and TWITTER are taking sides with IRAN and CHINA against the United States

Facebook, Twitter, Google, support when looters and rioters use their platforms to organize unrest and attacks.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most mainstream people don't know how Joe Rogan is. That's how they'll do it. They'll claim he's nobody and it's not serious.

Roughly 190 million people listen to Rogan every month. That quite literally makes him the most influential interviewer on earth.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Of course Trump would do it but no way Biden agrees to it, it would be too uncontrolled for Joe and his con artist keepers.
But I would trust Rogan to be way more impartial than any of the Leftist shills that masquerade as journalist's.

edit on 14-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I don't think anybody would say this. Maybe a year ago, but when a guy signs a $100 million contract the world tends to take notice.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

IMO there is no good way for them to back out from it. So I think they are going to try to act like it never happened and will hope it goes away even though Bidens campaign has been reached out too for a comment.

edit on 14930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 15:14:38 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Joe Rogan said he would do a 4 hour debate with Trump and biden with no audience just them 3. Trump agreed to do it. How is Joe and his followers going to back out of this?

Backing out only adds more credibility that he is suffering from dementia or some other cognitive issue. As a Biden supporter why wouldn't you want this debate besides the obvious reason?

twitter.com...

On my podcast with @joerogan he offered to moderate a debate between @JoeBiden and @realDonaldTrump It would be four hours with no live audience. Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward. Who wants this? #debates #Election2020— Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) September 13, 2020

I do!

twitter.com...

"The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment."

Why would he back out...Rogan is not a fan of trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: interupt42

twitter.com...

I do!

twitter.com...

Why would he back out...Rogan is not a fan of trump.

The answer is obvious if Biden backs out. Which is that Biden has a real cognitive issue. Rogan is a lefty that has had Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie on his show and has stated he supported Gabbard for POtus and likes bernie and not a fan of Trump.

The only reason would be is the obvious reason that Biden campaign is afraid of letting Joe go off script for 4 hours. Heck even if they give Joe a Script I don't think he could make it anyways.

edit on 23930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 15:23:33 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would pay money for that debate.

President Trump is already in. Biden will have to wait until his handlers come up with a response. Guaranteed the response will be "we don't owe Trump a debate" and blah blah blah.
edit on 9 14 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean this one?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: aravoth

You know that; I know that, but I'm not talking about people like us who are obviously out on the internet. I'm talking about folks who still get most of their stuff from the news at 6 every night. They have no clue who he is, so he doesn't matter. And thus, the campaign can brush him off.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'll debate Trump in Biden's place.

Now, how do I make myself a complete idiot to emulate Joe?

I guess you gotta get me real drunk...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They know who Rogan is, most of them watched Fear Factor...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

They'll claim that Rogan has already stated that he believes Biden is suffering from some kind of dementia or other cognitive issues. They'll then claim that since he is against Biden, he is obviously a shill for Trump and they aren't going to put the campaign in that kind of situation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join