It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Who Claims Covid Came From Lab Joins Twitter and Posts Her Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hmmm....
So Tucker was swindled allowing this woman air time?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I still think its psyop too.

Read the summery on the report by this lady.

She emphasizes how deadly this is. Just as people as starting to wake up to it being benign.

MSM will shout "CCP, they bad told lies - we didn't. But this proves how deadly it is - your all locked down again"

This report is crafty lies from CCP to turn the fear up to 11.

IMHO

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

There is no question that it was bioengineer, a virus like this would take millions of years to mutate the same way.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Sounds good to me. Let the nukes fly. Make them PAY

Good lord does it have to be nukes again? We could have them scared
to death with a couple well guided tomahawks. I should say it seems to
me because I'm no strategist. I don't even play one on TV. But i hate nukes.
I don't like children dying because of us. send in John Wick IDK. I wanna
rock their world but kids? That's whole different level and then the after
math of being the only nation still for how many times? To much just to
think about. Surely we have better options. I couldn't kill children never.
F&^% that. We'd definitely deserve wrath for that. Everything you said
but no nukes brother.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

America should come out with the whole truth on man made viruses they've unleashed...

Or is America absolved or never made any lab grown bio weapons...

the austrian prime minister suggested a probe-what happens? slapped with massive tariffs, cyber attacks, etc. China is trying to bully itself out of guilt, and what do to bullies? punch them in the face to show them you won't take it anymore.

And china is asking for a punch in the face from the rest of the free world.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Feel free to post your evidence, we would love to see and read it. I'm sure there are plenty of members who would love to look at your evidence.

One dont you go and do some research yourself. The writting is on the wall. Its not just the USA. The UK is just as complicit too in this..

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Personally I don't believe the theory that it started in a virus lab and got out. But let's say it did.

Where it originated --- a Chinese lab, a bat, Sponge Bob's ass --- makes no difference. Once it ended up in the U.S. it was our responsibility to mitigate it. The fact that we are among the worst worldwide, being the most affluent and medically advanced nation in the world, is indefensible. Third-world countries handled the pandemic better than we did. Just about everyone handled it better than we did. We had AMPLE warning to get our act together and squandered it. Which is why U.S. citizens are personae non grata in most of the rest of the world. Indefensible. People are just looking to assign blame elsewhere for our mishandling.

edit on 16-9-2020 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
that didn't take long

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The war does not have to be about death and destruction the real end goal for dealing with China should be to hurt them economically and this can and will happen when all the countries angry with them seek financial reparations as well as turn their backs on business dealings...

China will be a super power no more if this plays out correctly....
When Covid is under control many truths will be forthcoming...
Sadly even several years from now which it will take for this all to transpire all will not be well...

The storm will continue and we will be forced to endure much more and that is true for all...

Not only sexual escapades have many shades of grey... others are correct lines are being drawn sides are being taken...
Let’s not pass the blame on God or Satan though...
It matters not if you believe in either or neither... And believe it or not no matter what you believe...
in the end you alone are accountable for your choices...
So here’s to making good choices...
edit on 17-9-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

My spider senses are tingling that, when and if this paper gets released around the world, TSWHTF and not stop!!

COVID-2 is already on its way to mutation, I suspect by possible 'trigger man'' by the means of a electronic device or through radio waves which we already have in place.....

Question: could 5G trigger such a virus? (@95Ghz!)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join