It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch and cameras

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The last three nights of camping "under the stars" here in Texas, a jack rabbit has visited me and hung out all night long. I wanted to take a pic for my grandkids, but everytime I tried, off he ran. I'm certain he doesn't know what a camera is, and I haven't gotten a clear picture yet. But I know he's there LOL, I've seen him. I don't believe Sasquatch has to be magical to avoid clear pictures 😁

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well I might as well tell you about Les Stroud's video in East Texas it got yanked off YouTube after staying on three or 4 months.

The title should scare you East Texas, 14 foot insectoid Les Stroud.

It was taller than that when it finally stood up I kid you not dude it was like a giant praying mantis and it was just ahead of them where they had cameras set in the woods already and as last was coming through this thing was skirting around behind them to get away.

And it started pushing branches out of its way sneaking out and as it exited it stood up from 12 to 13 feet he stood up to that 16 to 18 ft look like like a praying mantis leaving.

At one point right before I left it looks straight at the camera and it looks like it had a tinfoil collar around the praying mantises head I don't know

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

I'm convinced that eventually a truck will hit Bigfoot and we will finally get a good look at him..

And his face will look blurry...
All those old photos were actually in focus...lol

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Should be easy enough to spot for LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Lol
a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm convinced that eventually a truck will hit Bigfoot and we will finally get a good look at him..

And his face will look blurry...
All those old photos were actually in focus...lol

Russian Bigfoot possibly hit by a vehicle, chases car.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Never saw that before, thanks. Hard to keep discussions that are not politics up at the top ain't it? LOL

a reply to: CraftyArrow

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i would love to see this video. you say it is no longer available on you tube

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Based on descriptions, their stride and mussel mass, a Bigfoot would be gone in a second. I would imagine nearly all Bigfoot encounters they have their eye on you first. The odds of you being capable to get your phone out and take a picture in time is slim.

Game trail camera or property cameras, I think Bigfoot is smart enough to recognize them and avoid them. That goes for human populated areas in the wilderness too. Bigfoot knows better than just to wander right in. They are supposed to have heightened senses.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
i would love to see this video. you say it is no longer available on you tube

me too, hopefully someone has a link.....

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Most trail cameras use an infrared sensor to trigger the camera to record, Sasquatch being a nocturnal predator has eyes more sensitive then our own in low light conditions. It’s possible the cameras we try to hide to get pictures of them look like dim flashlights to them

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Do you have a link to anything about that video? I can’t find anything even mentioning it

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

[DESIRE TO KNOW MORE GREATLY INTENSIFIES]

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Interesting video, and one I hadn't seen so thanks for that. Russia has some interesting bigfoot tales and they have a strong belief for their existence. It could be that Russia are the country to blow the lid off this whole thing, I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Russia has a lot of untouched territory, I wouldn't be surprised either.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Went camping few weeks back, loads of deer, a Fox and a huge hawk kept getting close, maybe 20 ft away? Let me watch all day long, but they did not like when I pulled my phone out to try and snap a photo. It made me wonder if they where bothered by something from it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
The last three nights of camping "under the stars" here in Texas, a jack rabbit has visited me and hung out all night long. I wanted to take a pic for my grandkids, but everytime I tried, off he ran. I'm certain he doesn't know what a camera is, and I haven't gotten a clear picture yet. But I know he's there LOL, I've seen him. I don't believe Sasquatch has to be magical to avoid clear pictures 😁

They might not know what a camera is, but they're not stupid, and they sure know when a human is stopped, focused on them, and fiddling around getting ready to do something, whether it's take a photo or load a gun.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Most trail cameras use an infrared sensor to trigger the camera to record, Sasquatch being a nocturnal predator has eyes more sensitive then our own in low light conditions. It’s possible the cameras we try to hide to get pictures of them look like dim flashlights to them

Not only that, they can probably easily smell that a human has been in the area, setting up the thing, and it will take a long time for that stink to fade away. Just touching the camera would put all kinds of smells from soap and shampoo and toothpaste, etc., on it. If you have a gun, it can smell the oil and gunpowder.

But it's all moot anyway. They can tell where you are from miles away. There's no way to really sneak up on them, so a lot of Bigfoot "enthusiasts" don't even bother to douse themselves with doe urine or whatever. If it doesn't want you to see it, you won't see it. If it does, you will. They're funny like that.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Recently got lucky enough to see a Quail driving home from work.

The time it took me to get my phone out...get the camera app working, find the thing in the viewfinder?
OMG!!! Had it been a real cryptid no way could I have gotten a pic.

Quail aren't as exciting, but where I live they are scarce an it was a huge deal to me. Had never seen a wild one on home turf before. I also in my excitement managed to focus on rocks, burnt out plants an all manner of "not quail" before getting images an bad video of actual Quail.

Very humbling.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Good lord what ever it is it's arms are massive.
And definitely the length is there. I got the same feeling I got
in 1967 watching Patty for the first time. Art Linkletter show.
At 9 years old I knew what I was looking at was real. I turned
to my mom and said. "And you been telling us monsters don't
exist?"

I am a yah on this one!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join