It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To find the biblical Plan of Salvation you don't have to search all over scripture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That's a problem I saw that Reformed Church guy Doug Batchelor explain salvation and he jumped from book to book about 20 times.

No it's Jesus's Plan of Salvation, but Paul calls it his Plan of Salvation that someday all people on the Earth will be judged by.

Then he explains it's his Plan of Salvation ...but he didn't get it from men, he said he got it from Jesus.

We can make this short its First Corinthians 15: 1 through 4.

Summing it up you believe what Jesus did gave his blood on the Christ cross for us.

No need to go searching all over the New Testament and what Jesus said or what Revelation says nope ...it's all right there its Paul's gospel that one day all men will be judged by.

Remember he said he didn't get it from men he got it from Jesus

edit on 14-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ga reply to: GBP/JPY

It’s not really accurate, satan believes in Jesus.
I know non christians who believe Jesus was and is but don’t follow Him

“22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

Maybe at best, 30% of the Christian church is really christian I read in a pew report

“You will know them by their fruit” not by their words
Galatians 5:22-23
New International Version
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Christianity is hard work, loss and service, counter cultural and surrendering what we have in faith
edit on 14-9-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Cool.

Love ya's

Accounts up 14 percent on the day

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I see your point 10-4 .

So yeah it's the blood given for us and then he rose up on the third day the first human being ever to do that .

So there is a new species of human on the planet .

This species of human has a physical body .

But this one has access to heaven and also can walk through the wall to visit your apostles , and can say go ahead and touch you .... you're real and by the way do you have anything to eat

If you want something that tastes as good as Hutchins BBQ in Texas, or you don't have to eat if you don't want no problem

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
It’s not really accurate, satan believes in Jesus.
I know non christians who believe Jesus was and is but don’t follow Him

The difference is best understood in the language of John's gospel.
We find there a difference between believing THAT (i.e. accepting that a statement is true) and believing IN (i.e putting trust in a person).
Gospel faith is believing IN, the action of trust. Believing THAT about various statements is only part of the means towards believing IN.

So the point made by James is that the demons know THAT God exists, but that is not enough. The reason it isn't enough is that they can't bring themselves to trust IN God.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I want to remind you brothers and sisters of the Gospel I preached to you, which you received on which you have taken your stand.

By this gospel you are saved, otherwise you have believed in vain

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
KJV better

A little bit different actually

Moreover brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you , which also you have received and wherein you stand.

This is just verse 2.

By which also you are saved, if you keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless you have believed in vain. reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The versus about that Paul says all men will be 1-day judged by its either Corinthians 7 maybe 2nd Corinthians 17 I'm not sure I could go get it but trust me .

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There's more there's a verse where Paul wishes for all the teachers to go out and preach this gospel.

reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Many “put” their trust in God but, seemingly fall short
Christianity is not a guarantee because you believe, it’s about a new creation being born again

Christianity is not “I believe, I am saved”
Christianity is also repentance, existential repentance

“Show me your faith and I will show you my works”

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
“Show me your faith and I will show you my works”

You missed out part of it. James' proposal is actually "I will show you my faith by my works." (James ch2 v18). In other words, works are the evidence that faith is the real thing. They are not supplementary to faith, but to be included in the definition of faith.

edit on 14-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yes but no, that “ works is the evidence of salvation” was my whole point
Not works to lead to salvation.

Hence, “You will know them by their fruit”

Words on their own are never enough, works are the fruit of the Spirit

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
The formula I'm developing is "Faith and obedience are both needed. Faith comes first in order of time."

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The formula I believe is, the fruit of the Spirit is evidence of salvation

Though, it doesn’t seem the church acknowledges what I believe for the most part
An existential crisis

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Silly question, I retracted

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No. I didn't see any silly questions .

Yep after we have faith that takes about a second and a half before you going to go take off and start doing good work .

The first thing I did was didn't cuss for about 20 years ..

Soon as you're a Believer .... you're a new creature out looking out for the interests of what Jesus would have you do

a reply to: [p

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
No. I didn't see any silly questions .

Yep after we have faith that takes about a second and a half before you going to go take off and start doing good work .

The first thing I did was didn't cuss for about 20 years ..

Soon as you're a Believer .... you're a new creature out looking out for the interests of what Jesus would have you do

a reply to: [p

Absolutely totally agree, not just believe but act like we believe every word is our purpose, well try to

top topics

join