It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Hollywood has been perverting God's Word for years, in preparation of the time to come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have chosen to display this conversation in the Gray Area, because part of this is theoretical. However, a great deal of what I am about to speak is verified by science. This topic has come to my knowledge first through my passion and studies of human genetics, and then my renewed faith in Scripture.

This post is in the Gray Area, so that I do not need to solidify some of the claims that I have made in other threads. I would like to attempt to keep this discussion about how surprised I was at the accuracy of Hollywood portrayal (in regards to Scripture as well as my own additional connections).

We know which two lines of men comprise the Two Witnesses. We are given their names and locations in the Bible. From the lands of Samaria and Judeah. Their names are written in 1Kings as Boaz and Japhini. They are described in great detail in Revelations 11. These are the Tribes of Levi and Simeon. Now, we do not know if these are single men from each of these tribes, or a large number of Faithful.

Both of these tribes have been marked, or 'anointed' genetically. This is the most well known Unique Event Polymorphism, and is discussed in the first few paragraphs on this webpage. en.wikipedia.org... We are talking about what we see, when we are looking at the y-dna sexual chromosomes. This mutation is called YAP+, and chabad shows that over 98% of all Kohenim posses this mutation.

Having seen the verification in the Word itself, I was amazed to understand that the Bible is the only explanation when science had none. This was just 15 days ago that I was able to have this discernment. This was a mutation that I had been studying for nearly a decade. There have always been odd things surrounding it, and there are posts of mine that show the oddities over the years.

Not much longer than a week ago, a light bulb went 'ding'. We know the mutation that will grant the Two Witnesses the power of God. The Bible discusses how society will be scared, and the AntiChrist will hunt down the Two Witnesses. My suggestion is that they will be labeled mutants. This light bulb moment was when I realized that they would be called mutants, and connecting it to the X-men movies. The Cross Men are the mutants, and it will scare society. The Men of the Cross with the power of God to perform miracles. With this light, even the name 'marvel' seems blaspheme, and is no longer anything that I will capitalize. For, it seems an abomination to YHVH.

My suggestion is that they have chosen to use God's Word to slightly inform, in an attempt to be able to deceive more readily. There has been quite a number of movies which attack those with super powers. As if Hollywood has been planting the seeds of deception for quite some time.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

You do know those were long running comic book series before they were films, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nobody has perverted gods word more than churches.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You do know those were long running comic book series before they were films, right?

Indeed, as I read the Ex-Mutants and Mutant Chronicles and many more of the spinoffs directly from X-men. You do know that they all present the same cohesive story, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Nobody has perverted gods word more than churches.

Oh this is a fact, some done by those intentionally and some of ignorance.
A pastor couldn't have a conversation with me, because the first thing that I suggested in conversation was a Babylonian connection to The Two Witnesses, because of the named Zerubbabel of Zec 4. I didn't mention that one of the Two Witnesses is said to come from Samaria (which sounds like Sumeria to me), but he couldn't even agree that 'babel' could be anything of Babylon... he said because 'el' means 'of God'.

We didn't even get to talk about how Nebuchannezer chose ZerubBabel personally to found the Temple, and gave him things from the Temple of Babylon to restore to the Temple, and how Nimrod is called Nebrod (denoting Nebuchannezer descent or at least reason to question Babylonian connection). Of course this all in face of the name given in Zec 4. To suggest that the name denoted nothing is a bit blind. To suggest that one knows all the mysteries contained within must be a very frustrating thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce
You do know that they all present the same cohesive story, right?

No, I don't actually, I think comic books and superhero movies are lame.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Bible also discusses the synagogue of Satan who says that they are Jews. The neat thing here is that we have a genetic renewal coming to the line of Kohenim. Regardless why they are there, the House of David can not be unwritten. It's going to piss a ton of people off, but the Truth will prevail.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
And — before Hollywood there were books.

If they didn’t get burned.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You do know that they all present the same cohesive story, right?

No, I don't actually, I think comic books and superhero movies are lame.

I can completely understand your view point. The comic books all have the same general mutant theme, and actually mirror the Two Witnesses story more than the movies. In the comic books, the mutants are attacked by society more. I'm not an X-men historian, but I'm going to be looking for a youtube video to see if any present the correlation.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
And — before Hollywood there were books.

If they didn’t get burned.

And books have never been used to mislead anyone.
People only burned bad books... /wink

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

While it's most certainly true that Hollywood has perverted God's Word, I don't know if your correlation is worth proving. I enjoyed your view, but to believe that the X-men have anything to do with the Bible...well...that may be grasping at straws.

Otherwise, keep thinking!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

While it's most certainly true that Hollywood has perverted God's Word, I don't know if your correlation is worth proving. I enjoyed your view, but to believe that the X-men have anything to do with the Bible...well...that may be grasping at straws.

Otherwise, keep thinking!

It would be grasping at straws, without knowledge of the mutation that I speak of, and how it's a complete anomaly to science, plus verification in Scripture ..... but, it surely would seem like grasping without those collaboratives

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Of course the writers draw from the Bible heavily. Most comics borrow these themes. Myth is the central element more so than current political memes (that comes in 2nd).

A great example is Nightcrawler he looks like a demon but he's all about teaching God and Biblical matters.

Though not an Xman, Ghost Rider takes the Bible references to a whole new level.

I dont think that it (xmen) was designed as a reference to the "two witnesses" tho as I haven't seen any examples yet. It's far more broad and encompassing than a singular reference.

The authors of these stories are open about the inspirations and there are plenty of interviews to draw from...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So...
You tell me if this pane reflects any connection between the two topics Xmen and the Bible...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Google "X-Men Apocalypse and Revelations".

Enjoy the reading...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If you look at what has happened during Covid-19 I'm pretty sure God is sending a sign to Evangelicals about perverting the word. How many have caught and died from Covid-19 after claiming to be the righteous.

Look at Jerry Falwell Jr

But no Hollywood is the problem *eye roll*

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Both of these tribes have been marked, or 'anointed' genetically. This is the most well known Unique Event Polymorphism, and is discussed in the first few paragraphs on this webpage. en.wikipedia.org... We are talking about what we see, when we are looking at the y-dna sexual chromosomes. This mutation is called YAP+, and chabad shows that over 98% of all Kohenim posses this mutation.

Tibetans too! And many of them view spiritual/faith matters as abstract.

Halogroup DE is 72,000 years older than The Twelve Tribes of Israel.

The age of haplogroup DE, previously estimated at between 65,000 and 71,000 years, was later estimated at around 73,000 years and most recently at around 76,000 years old.

Not only that, you can trace human migration with this WIDELY dispersed halogroup.

The study suggests a back migration into Africa and a following admixture of the native Africans with immigrating peoples from Asia. It is suggested that DE originated about 70,000 years ago somewhere near Tibet and Central Asia. Additionally, the authors argue that the presence of DE* in Tibet, and that Tibet shows the greatest diversity concerning haplogroup D, supports the origin of DE* in this region

The genetic group then migrated back towards Africa. The reverse diaspora of some of the eventual Hebrew people.* But make no mistake of the nomadic hunter/gatherer origins of the group.

* something worth noting is DE and CF are split of CT, with most Jewish people going through a CT, CF, F, GHIJK, HIJK, IJK, IJ, to get to J, which is the halogroup of 44% of Jewish people.

It is puzzling how the Jewish tribes in question ended up in this group, and I was hoping you point me to a link of this Jewish polymorphism?

Another interesting thing (to me anyway) is this mutation occurred 75,000 years ago. There is a proposed population bottleneck (of all mammals) that allegedly occurred in conjunction with a VEI-8 (supervolcanic) eruption of the Lake Toba caldera. Effecting the northern hemisphere most severely and possibly reducing the human population to less than 10,000 breeding pairs.
edit on 14-9-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hmmm I have never correlated the two witnesses to Mutants but I suppose that could be an explanation.

I just finished re-watching all of the X-men from the originals to the newer series, to the wolverine ones. Good movies not as good as the MCU but entertaining. I am watching the old cartoon series now. Having collected comics and particularly the X-men themed. I always liked Mutants and their stories of persecution and being different, I hoped I was a mutant in some way. Reading minds, flying, bending elements to your will!

Just like in the comics anyone displaying powers "REAL" powers will be at the least shunned and the worst feared or hunted. Still would like to be a mutant though...

EDIT: I remember reading some post years ago that vaccines will be used to spread alien (demon/devil) DNA that will change human DNA...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2020 13:08:49 -0500pm1America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join