It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 / Why does Dr. Faucis 2021 Timeline Match Bill Gates 2018 Vaccine Goal?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So all living in the USA. It appears that regardless of who wins the election "they" will keep the country on a hybrid COVID-19 lockdown going into 2021.

Correct. I used the same magazine that also put out false slam POTUS information but it is what it is and its out there. In brief back in the day on April 27, 2018 an article was written by Ed Yong and titled:

What Bill Gates Fears Most The threat of a flu pandemic clouds even his legendary optimism, so he's launching an initiative to prevent one.

Here's the link:

The Atlantic

Others are on the same page: Tony Fauci, the director of the National Institutes for Allergies and Infectious Diseases, recently unveiled a strategic plan for creating a universal vaccine. The new Gates/Page grand challenge is designed to shake things up even further. It’s specifically looking to fund completely new and unconventional approaches that differ from those already in development, projects that draw in people who don’t normally work on flu, and ideas that will bridge the “valley of death” that stops pharmaceutical companies from investing in otherwise promising technologies.Teams of researchers are invited to apply for two-year pilot grants of up to $2 million, and the most promising of these will get to apply for a bigger $10 million pot. The goal is to get potential universal vaccines into clinical trials by 2021.

KEEP IN MIND THE ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN ON APRIL 27, 2018!

So lets move into 2020 and lets see what Dr. Fauci said on of all days; September 11, 2020. That was 3 days ago as once again he bashes POTUS

Dr. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, translated the Trump vaccine talk into an actionable timeline and essentially stated that by the time the vaccine is actually distributed to the American people and we can return to some semblance of “normality,” we’ll be well into 2021, so that means we need to “hunker down” and get through this winter and stop looking at the pandemic with rose-colored glasses.

Fauci Says Stop Looking At The ‘Rosy Side Of Things’ And Prepare To ‘Hunker Down’

SUMMARY:

Too close for comfort here as the USA is being destroyed. So what was said by Fauci on September 11, 2020 seems to coincide with his and Bill Gates "Master Plan" as written in The Atlantic in April 2018. Fauci also did a road show on MSNBC as its mentioned in The Atlantic article.

Well in my opinion, if Trump has rose colored glasses I will assume that Fauci can predict the future and if you want to become a millionaire overnight keep an eye on those companies who are close to developing that vaccine that he and Bill Gates long for. Then strap on your seat belts as the USA is supposed to depopulate to 100 million by 2025 according to Deagle. Hmm.

Here's the link

Deagel’s Forecast Of Massive Depopulation By 2025

List of Countries 2017

What you don't believe in coincidences? Nah the fix is in.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I keep seeing his name, but i'm still not sure exactly who this Dr. fauci is or why I should give a # about anything he says.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What I don’t understand is, why are all these people that are pushing these retarded agendas — so damn old!

Why in the hell do they care? They will all be dead by the time their NWO is here.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I find it very odd that Deagel.com shows Russia population same in 2025 as now, and their defence Budget jump from $79 billion to $186 billion. That dont add up to me , or Putin has invented something extraordinary to create money ?

The USA population forecast do look scary
In one video Bill Gates used terms " final solution " ...i posted it here but cant remember where.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Why does Dr. Faucis 2021 Timeline Match Bill Gates 2018 Vaccine Goal?

cause they are in on it together.

here's a interesting picture,

bill gates . anthony fauci, director of the NIAID and francis collins, NIH Director, walking through a parking lot shootin the breeze.

and another one,

edit on 14-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Dr. Fugazi is a Deep State puppet.

He is doing his best to help his comrades sabotage President Trump's second term.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh Man, not the Atlantic again. Those guys rank up there with the The National Enquirer.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a couple of more,

i would think most have seen this one, gate's pop with fauci and other worlders. like father like son comes to mind.

and then this one

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Who are you to dis the National Enquirer?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Excellent work and thanks. Seems the good Doctor is a Deep State dynamo along with Soros all the way back from 2001. Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
They are both part of the technocracy, so itd be more surprising if their agendas didnt line up.

As a more general note, dont get too caught up in specific branding.. from Gates to Antifa, they are all working towards the same goal wittingly or unwittingly.

Just look for the unifying ideology, perhaps best encapsulated in "Sustainable Development Goals." Particularly with the understanding that the marketing bullet points like "ending poverty," "solving world hunger," "equity," and "solving climate change" are specifically designed to exploit ideals & emotions in perpetuity.
edit on 14-9-2020 by Serdgiam because: Typoooo

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The point is is that its out there for all to read. Its historical fact. So if everything that the National Enquirer was bull sheet why haven't they been suit into non existence?

Possibly because much is true?

I know that I will NOT make the cut to global Population 500 million. You?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I keep seeing his name, but i'm still not sure exactly who this Dr. fauci is or why I should give a # about anything he says.

Fauci is the High Priest of the new religion in the US. He is the High Priest in the Church of the Poisoned Mind, and he has many mindless fans, all scared to death.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I never will take health advice from a 4 foot tall gremlin looking mfer. I want health tips from mr Thor mountains parents.
edit on 14-9-2020 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

What I don’t understand is, why are all these people that are pushing these retarded agendas — so damn old!

Why in the hell do they care? They will all be dead by the time their NWO is here.

The demons in them are ageless.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
When the ship goes down... Hopefully we'll find each and every member and make sure they're one of the ones that don't make the lottery. When people start falling like flies and populations fall.... Those people will be public enemy #1. Of course.. Unless it happens so gradual where *cough* no one really notices anything other than what they would think and feel is a natural occurrence. ...or So quickly that we have no time to act before everything is locked down tight and people are riddled with bullets as soon as they leave their dwelling.

Still say very dark times are ahead and we didn't even scratch the surface of who, what and why....

I'm sure we'll be the last to know.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That's how we can tell who the minions are.
They're all walking in lock-step.

They dance like puppets on a string.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Why does Dr. Faucis 2021 Timeline Match Bill Gates 2018 Vaccine Goal?

cause they are in on it together.

here's a interesting picture,

bill gates . anthony fauci, director of the NIAID and francis collins, NIH Director, walking through a parking lot shootin the breeze.

and another one,

Whenever meeting a small group of smiling pricks in suits : it is recommended to slowly move-away, while clutching your wallet or purse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join