It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why keep it a secret?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
if aliens exist why would the world governments say they have no knowledge if they do know all about it?
can anyone answer that?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It's the only thing they can claim, unless this information really is national security. Otherwise they are just trying to exert it's knowledge as a form of control. It may not be the actual gov, it is most likely just a few "key" people.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
There are no aliens visiting here in my opinion.

I figure, why would a species that can travel between the stars, allow a species that gives Territorial a new name, murders because you know more than them, and when they aren't justified in killing, they feel they ARE justified in killing...to gain the same technology as them?

No, I seriously doubt that we are on a "Probationary" period, which is evident with the mass violence going on everywhere.

So unless earth is vaporized for the good of all the universe in the next 5 years, there are no Aliens visiting here.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
ok thats a good point but what if we were invaded in the next 5 yrs like u said.what kind of defense would we have.i doubt we could defend ourselves

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If ETs are at all "intelligent", they would know that an invasion against us would be suicide. They would have way better means of engageing or ridding our planet from existence. If they are alive, then our survival may just be due to them in some degree. If off planet hostilities were a current and present danger, without a doubt I bet our government would tell us. Just imagine the funding it would recieve! This subject may reveil more with some prolonged digging.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Homorously, the Aliens are waiting for us to do their work...no need for invasion...time will take care of that, eh?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I will tell you what i have read on the internet, so i am not saying this is true but just what i have read.

They keep aliens a secret because the public is not ready to hear it. If the public found out aliens were real people would freak and there would most likely be chaos. The american people went crazy over the color risk raiting system about terroism. If people went out and bought gas masks and other stuff for that reason think of what people would do if they heard aliens were real.

There are many types of aliens and some of them are good and some of them are bad. During the time when atlantias was supposedly around aliens lived on earth. The aliens that came to earth then wanted to take it over. There was a big war between some of the different races and it ended up destroying all of the advance technology we had on earth. It was a big nuclear war which destroyed atlantais. Some of the aliens stayed on earth in underground tunnels and systems they built. The good races of aliens have a group kind of like the republic in star wars. They interviend and made the aliens fighting to take over earth leave. The good aliens are on a higher dimension than the bad aliens and are a whole lot more advance, which is why the bad aliens didnt even think of attacking. Around the 1950's american and russia made a joint plan to put a base on the moon, caled project whiteout. I do not remeber when, but aliens had contacted the leaders of some of the nations and scientists. The aliens told the leaders and scientists how to build the flying saucers. I do not remeber what was given to the aliens in return. All of the countries that recieved this knowledge built flying saucers and flew to the moon to set up bases. Some of these countries also sent people to mars, not to set up bases just to check it out.

The aliens that gave the leaders and scientists were some of the same groups that were fighting over earth a long time ago. Some of the countries made treaties with the aliens because they didnt want to be attacked. The good aliens are still watching over us, but the leaders of the countries are still woried of being attacked. Since the bad aliens are a lot more powerful than the human race we will not be able to fight back very well. This makes the leaders of the countries uneasy and even worried sometimes.

If the public heard about the threat of the aliens they would terrafied. It would create alot of panic. People already have enough to worry about in their daily lives and dont need to worry about aliens.

I have no way of knowing if this information is true, but i also have no way of knowing if it is false. I keep an open mind is all.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
ok in defintion a advance society is peaceful but why wouldn't they invade.think of it as this if u had a cockroach on your kitchen table wouldn't u want to squash it.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
These highly advance aliens in the high dimensions are also at a higher level of spirituality. The bad aliens have no emotions so they dont care about taking over places. Maybe the highly advance aliens also realised war, crime, and other stuff like that is not bad and never brings good things to a society. I assume if they are so more spirtualy and technologicly advanced they would have goten rid of the most if not all of the flaws in humans. When i say flaws i mean all of the bad things like war and stuff like that.

I know i have used bad and good way to many times in this topic, but it is 5:30 in the morning and i didnt feel like thinking of a better word.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I think they have kept it a secret because they are going to ploy a massive alien abduction one day, all by thier design, and rid the world of millions of people. Its just a thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
ok but think about this:it is in human nature that we fight one another so maybe it could be in the aliens nature even if they are good or bad.i mean if the bad aliens attack the good aliens the good aliens must be able to defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
From what I have learned from military contacts, we dont have any "significant" technical information from aliens (IE, at least we dont have a cooperative base as is rumored for Dulce, ect). Also, our currently operational X Craft are NOT reverse engineered from alien technology, but 100% home grown from the genius of Nikola Tesla and Thomas Townsend Brown.

Now, one piece of information I was told, and is very concerning, is that in 1986, a manned mission was "attempted" for Mars. It failed, and according to my contacts, is was "not the cause of any engineering or technical fault". It is interesting to note that in 1987, $90 billion was redirected to HAARP, which has since evolved as an offensive weapons system.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i think in this way this planet are belong to us so to any alien just get out of here or else (we will launch a nuke to yaa) you have no right to landing on this earth
it is belong to ours now

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What exactly are we going to nuke? They have more powerful weapons and more advance weapons than we do.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
just launch where you like once you see it the second there the nuke goes.who care to where the missiles go.
same as the us military rpg `fire and forget`

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My personal theory is this:

Long long time ago the human race was slowly starting to evolve. An advanced alien race stumbled across our little planet, and saw the massive amounts of resources availiable. They also understood the vast possibilites of the humans. At this time the predominant humans were Homo Sapiens. The aliens then decided to speed up our evolution a bit and introduced some more advanced genes into our genepool. That made the modern kind of human, the Cro-Magnon. This period also saw massive advances in "technology", like arrow and bow, wheels and stuff like that. This would explain the sudden evolvement of Homo Sapiens to Cro-magnon in a very short timespan.

Much much later during the period of the Babylonian empire, the Aliens were here also. Most likely the stories of Atlantis and Mu were massive floating cities made by the aliens. During this period the human ruthless nature was shown to the aliens, and they realised that they had better back off and watch us from a distance. This race is most likely the reptilian alien race that some people talk about. To this date they remain hidden escept for a few power hungry individuals that reside with the Illuminati etc.

Some 60 years ago the Greys found earth interesting. The grays are the "power race" in our corner of of the Galaxy, and most likely detected our nuclear experiments. The power hungry reptilians believed the Nazi's were going to take over and decided to take their side, but the Grays understood that WW2 would destroy earth if they did not intervene. They helped the allied (through the US) to win.
They know that humans are not yet ready to know about the secrets of the universe. We're too self focused still. That is why it has allied with the US government and with their aide they are mind controlling the population. The Grays account for most of the UFO sightings, and they need the mind control to keep the general populace from hysteria.

It's not the entire US government that know this. My thery is that there are 3 layers in US. The white government (the one we all know), the black government (the one that the president and certain other high ranking individuals know about) and then the secret government that perhaps not even the president knows about (Omega agency and such).
The black government is doing all it can to figure out about the aliens, but because they are mainly after the tech, they keep it all secret and they capture Grays. The black government has the Area 51 site as their main base.
The secret government on the other hand has allied with the grays and are basically just amused about the black governments doings. Both they and the Grays understand the need for performing "tests", so the Grays accept that the black governments kills a few of them, and our secret government lets the Grays have fun with us..

This does not explain everything, but I think I'm pretty close..

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadman
if aliens exist why would the world governments say they have no knowledge if they do know all about it?
can anyone answer that?

I'm not getting involved in the argumentof whether or not they exist, I'm just asking thi question for you to answer yourself:
What do you think would happen to the societies here on earth, the social and religious structures, if the governments acknowledged contact with aliens?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Think about it this way if humans were able to form on this planet, why not on other planets. And if that theory is true, then if these aliens were to form maybe millions of years before Earth humans then wouldn't they be more spiritually and technically advanced? If they are more spiritually advanced, then maybe that human instinct of war might have been lost, causing these aliens to be of a more peaceful nature. These aliens could be what we turn out to be, and they are trying to guide us slowly out of this state of war and anger.

If that made any sence to you, good

If not then read it over again...

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why does it need to be said by "the government" in order to be believed? Do we always believe our government anyway? Are they not the best liars? What if *I* were to come to you and tell you they do exist and I know this because...? Would you not take my word for it? Simply because I'm not "government"? I don't understand why we have to put so much into our government in order to have validation..seems like a form of brain washing to me.."You must only believe in the paranorm when the government says so" BAH!
Magestica

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Because it is the central point of collective representation, Maj.

What else would you want to step forward and tell the public that we are not alone and, by the way, here is ngkDorf, the official representative of the planet Tgkforf? Microsoft, maybe?!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join