It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Says We Need a President Who Tells the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Biden Tweeted the other day that we need a President that tells the truth !!

Sure Joe we sure do don't we !!

I think Biden takes the Blue Ribbon all day for high impact lies and total pro level stiermist !!

Article has some......

Compare and see who's the real liar !!

Biden is even plagiarizing Trump policies in his own Campaign too rofLOL

Note for thought too....we know Biden is not writing his own Tweets and most likely not writing anything he says LOL

Following the manufactured crisis of the leaked audio between President Trump and Bob Woodward, Joe Biden’s social media team had to take a swipe. However, the intern that is running the account decided to blast out some truly mockable posts. If you have been sentient for more than a decade, you may laugh out loud:

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
·
Sep 9
You deserve a president who tells you the truth.

We certainly do. The reader must assume that the implication is that Joe Biden is as honest as Abe and will never tell a lie. Once you make that connection, you should collapse into hysterical laughter. The aging septuagenarian has a long history of whoppers. In fact, one cost him the nomination previously.

Biden Says We Need a President Who Tells the Truth? Then Here Are 8 Big Whoppers That Disqualify Him

2nd Story.....
State Department reported Burisma paid bribe while Hunter Biden served on board, memos show

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
So did he quit after making that statement?
Come on man.
He got 3 degrees simultaneously and finished at the top of his class.
Come on man.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think most feel the polls are a ruse. His handlers are steering him down a dead end road and he's too far down it now. No time to change that many positions. People don't want re-allocation of police funding. Can't fix a problem with less funding and no plan what to do with the money moved. It's like defunding a poor performing high school. How is that going to improve the situation. It won't. It will get worse.

Then he talks about NAFTA was good but they could....wait for it....not enforce the rules. Well then who's fault is that then. Why can't it be enforced. If it can't be enforced then back out of it. Just don't let countries rape you like that....meh.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

He’s not wrong really, covid-19 has taken more lives this year than in the past 100.

I’m just not sure what we’re supposed to do with that information exactly.

Seriously though I’m not sure joe is even lying anymore really, a lie usually implies an intent to deceive that the lier is aware of. Joe seems to just be misremembering everything due to his dementia.

My grandfather is a sufferer as well, he will see something on tv or in a dream and weave it into reality. He once told us he arrived in our land locked city in a submarine, or that we should wait to come visit him because there was a shootout in the streets and it wasn’t safe. Are these lies? Not necessarily, but I sure as hell wouldn’t want him in the presidents chair.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
They’re all liars. Everyone knows politicians lie, yet people keep voting for these pieces of sh*t to get into office. So really, who is the blame; the people we know are going to lie, or the people who empower them to do so?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Come on man.

Don't burst Biden's reality bubble.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So did he quit after making that statement?
Come on man.
Come on man.

And look at him now:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

He’s not wrong really, covid-19 has taken more lives this year than in the past 100.

I’m just not sure what we’re supposed to do with that information exactly.

Seriously though I’m not sure joe is even lying anymore really, a lie usually implies an intent to deceive that the lier is aware of. Joe seems to just be misremembering everything due to his dementia.

My grandfather is a sufferer as well, he will see something on tv or in a dream and weave it into reality. He once told us he arrived in our land locked city in a submarine, or that we should wait to come visit him because there was a shootout in the streets and it wasn’t safe. Are these lies? Not necessarily, but I sure as hell wouldn’t want him in the presidents chair.

I looked into the 100 year statement. Unclear what he meant but the Spanish Flu is in that window and it killed more but again, not sure if that was his point. If it was he is wrong. Covid has killed less in the same amount of time.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
Obama-Biden former WH physician confirmed last week that Joe is not firing on all cylinders now.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm still hung up on who among the Biden campaign staff drew the short straw for having to re-explain to Joe what this whole Tweeter thing is every so often.
edit on 14-9-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Not only a liar but a master of misdirection and slight-of-pervy-hand. This clip alone should put him behind bars -

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Did you hear about the baby that ate all the tiles from a Scrabble game? It's diapers now make more sense than Joe Biden's press conferences.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Biden is one of the biggest liars that I have seen these days, he is definitely a politician, politicians lie fluently. The better the liar, the more chance to get elected president. I still can't figure out how Trump won the last election, maybe it was because Hillary's lies did not mask her getting caught so many times messing up while she was Secretary of State.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Presidents are supposed to keep people from panicking, but when Trump did that by not telling the people that the coronavirus was anything to panic over the Democrats and Biden were all over him for lying. I thought Trump handled that well, face it, if the government gives people twelve hundred bucks stimulus money and another six hundred bucks added to the unemployment checks quickly like that...YOU SHOULD KNOW IT IS BAD....if you can think even just a little bit. Did the Democrats think that was a present from the Easter Bunny or something? That money was given to make sure people could survive this pandemic.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, anyone with a brain should have been able to see the coronavirus was a major threat.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
all politicians lie..that is a given...but trump takes it to a whole new level...he is a patholigical liar......big lies and even lies about really dumb things he just can't stop himself.......remember a few weeks ago or so....and he hates obama and thinks he is the worst president ever... well trump just COULD NOT resist and claimed something that CLEARLY without a doubt that obama had done.........the reporter called him on it and in true trump fashion he stormed out acting like the narcissistic petulant 3 year old that he displays on a regular basis.

you can't keep lying on a level like that without consequences..at some point it catches up to you

.reply to: rickymouse

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
LOL Biden just had a press speech and claimed if Trump is re-elected the fires and hurricanes will continue !!

Side-mouthed interpretation = Biden can stop climate change by next year !! ROFLOL 🤣🤣🤣

2 dozen more gaffes along with it 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

all politicians lie..that is a given...but trump takes it to a whole new level...he is a patholigical liar......big lies and even lies about really dumb things he just can't stop himself.......remember a few weeks ago or so....and he hates obama and thinks he is the worst president ever... well trump just COULD NOT resist and claimed something that CLEARLY without a doubt that obama had done.........the reporter called him on it and in true trump fashion he stormed out acting like the narcissistic petulant 3 year old that he displays on a regular basis.

you can't keep lying on a level like that without consequences..at some point it catches up to you

.reply to: rickymouse

Trump says what he thinks, to him it is not really a lie. He hears or reads something and parrots it or implements something without evaluating the consequences....he basically is not that smart because he is egotistical.

That is not lying, there is usually evidence that is behind what he says, but he opens his mouth before evaluating it completely.

CNN outright lies, so does Biden. Biden says he will quickly get covid under control with making all tests rapid tests. Those tests are way less accurate and do not give false positives but also might show a quick reduction of covid in the country because many times they do not show covid if the disease is just gotten or if the disease is on the wain. Sure, it will lower numbers quickly, hardly any viruses will be detected and that could actually increase the spread....yet it actually is more accurate in determining real disease. Right now there are lots of people who are asymptomatic that can't spread the disease easily, so those people will not be detected with the rapid test if they use it...making it look like the disease is going away.

His people know this. www.healthline.com... So Biden could make it look like things are better but in reality they are not.

new topics

top topics

join