It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Month Nightmare Scenario

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

People are obviously not remembering it based on the moronic comments.

Not remembering what?

No I'm kidding.

Anyway I know I couldn't tell you what election didn't have the candidate
concede on election dnight. But I know Carter conceded before the polls
closed. And Hillary last year. Last year I meant last election sorry
edit on 14-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

(post by THeGreaTZoiD removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

As I pointed out earlier there have been multiple time when the winner was not known until well after election day, it's nothing new.

I realize that indeed sir. But you see why it should be as I said.
There should be a cut off time on election DAY. I remember Bush
Gore perfectly.

cut off time would mean some peoples votes would not be counted and it would be the definition of rig election
edit on 14-9-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: correction

edit on 14-9-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

S&F......yep, saw that myself. The MSM is programming the sheeple to accept a months delay in the voting results which will give the Dems plenty of time to vote harvest and turn the election to a Biden win.

Sadly, from the numbers I saw its highly likely, IMHO, that the Dems will take this one. Apparently 60% of registered Dems say they will vote by mail while only 17% of registered Republicns will vote by mail.

If Biden and the Dems win, thats pretty much the end of "Democracy" in the US. The US will magically turn into a One-Party jurisdiction; the Dems will control all the mechanisms for voting and the only real "elections" will be the nominations, much like in Dem Controlled States and Cities.

The good news is that if you are not a Democrat, you wont need to worry about voting any more. The bad news is that if you are not a Dem and work for a living, you'll be forever taxed without effective representation. The worse news is that they will hollow out the economy plunging the country into a prolonged recession/depression.

2020........the last election.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

cut off time would mean some peoples votes would not be counted iand i would be the definition of rig election

How would that be? As long as your vote is in it gets counted right?
what am I miss'n?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

S&F......yep, saw that myself. The MSM is programming the sheeple to accept a months delay in the voting results which will give the Dems plenty of time to vote harvest and turn the election to a Biden win.

Sadly, from the numbers I saw its highly likely, IMHO, that the Dems will take this one. Apparently 60% of registered Dems say they will vote by mail while only 17% of registered Republicns will vote by mail.

If Biden and the Dems win, thats pretty much the end of "Democracy" in the US. The US will magically turn into a One-Party jurisdiction; the Dems will control all the mechanisms for voting and the only real "elections" will be the nominations, much like in Dem Controlled States and Cities.

The good news is that if you are not a Democrat, you wont need to worry about voting any more. The bad news is that if you are not a Dem and work for a living, you'll be forever taxed without effective representation. The worse news is that they will hollow out the economy plunging the country into a prolonged recession/depression.

2020........the last election.

lol the only election fraud allegation came from trumps mouth...base on nothing...only to cause confusion to contest election...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

PLEASE NOTE

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions. This includes Posting Bans.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

edit on 14-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
But most people knew Bush was the President Elect

Did they? It went down to 600 votes in Florida the day before they were due.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Just to be clear, which way did you swing in 1876: Rutherford B. Hayes or Sam Tilden. You weren't still voting Whig at that point right?

I voted Masonic World Domination party, same as always.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Reporting right now on FOX that Biden's team is already putting together a massive litigation team for the election. That's not helping all this either.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: putnam6
It's likely but you to admit how in the hell did America pull off so many elections with out a hitch?

The same way we pulled off the ones with hitches, which happened far more times than people think.

I'm talking about the modern era besides 2000 cluster ---- none in the 30's then maybe Dewey defeats Truman in the 40's but that was just late west coast totals 50's 60's 70's 80's don't think there were any disputed Presidential elections. 1918 will still had horse drawn carriages, now it's all about political shenanigans.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

As I pointed out earlier there have been multiple time when the winner was not known until well after election day, it's nothing new.

Gore perfectly.

cut off time would mean some peoples votes would not be counted and it would be the definition of rig election

Right, people should be allowed to vote until the Dems win....

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Isn't that how Al Franken wound up winning in Minnesota? Ballots in a car trunk here, some in a closet there, few more dredged out of lake marina up there ... and viola! suddenly he won!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Gore perfectly.

EVERY election ever held has a cutoff time for submitting votes. duh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join