It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump entitled to third term

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Evidence continues to mount that demonstrates a trump third term would be the best thing this country could be blessed with.

Unlike 99% of the politicians, President Trump tells it like it is.

From earlier today...

twitter.com...

I just want to confirm you believe most of the stuff you type about Trump..

Like for example your Twitter scenario you linked.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If it is a joke how is it funny? Disgusting. He should be impeached for saying this.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Facts just do not seem to matter to this cult. I wish I knew how to break them or if it is even possible. a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Facts just do not seem to matter to this cult. I wish I knew how to break them or if it is even possible. a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

They sure don’t.

Everything becomes a “pretzel”.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If it is a joke how is it funny? Disgusting. He should be impeached for saying this.

Ha ha ha ha h aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Deep breath and head to safe space.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am good, it is just not funny and he should be impeached for ti that's all. a reply to: mtnshredder

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
All you guys care about is triggering the libs. No morals whatsoever. a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: opethPA

I think if Obama had gotten the Israel and UAE deal done like trump did, the left and the media would try to put him on Mount Rushmore.

Every president is treated differently.
Remember Obama taking about securing the border?
Trump says that and is called racist.

Okay solid info but how does that answer my question?

If any other President made a reference to a third term would it still be funny?

Whether it was funny or not isn't important, if they would acknowledge that it was a joke would be a better question.

But to humor you Clinton would have joked it better than Bush, Obama would have joked it cooler than Clinton, but Reagan would have had the audience actually laughing in thier seats and at home. Eisenhower had a sense of humor, but not a good one.. he probably wouldn't have pulled it off well. FDR no sense of humor, plus he did it so.. there's that.

JFK didn't have the cadence to joke in a speech, Johnson again no sense of humor.. Ford might have been funny but he'd have to have a few drinks first.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This whole thread is more proof that trump is the worlds best real estate agent.

Just look at all the space he owns in the heads of his haters.
The man can’t even make a joke without lefty heads exploding.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
excuse me?????? we are not talking about a small child we are talking about when his daughter was a teenager!!!!!teenagers do NOT sit in their fathers laps......he was interested in her because he said he would date her if she wasn't his daughter..........oh the total complete hypocrisy....so so disgusting

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: research100
trump in 2006 on "the view" said if ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her and don't forget the pictures of her as a teenager sitting on his LAP ..oh and michael cohns' daughter daughter samantha now 24 years old says recalls 'creepy' encounter with Trump when she was 15 and says he appeared 'interested in younger women' after he allegedly ogled her and called her a 'piece of a**'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Annee
Really not funny.
And honestly, IMO Trump is showing more signs of dementia than Biden.

No, not funny. HILARIOUS!

Tell you what, let's have a little competition. I'll post a video of Biden speaking where he's clearly confused and not making sense, and then you post one of Donald Trump. Not talking about clips where he's saying something that pisses you off or that you don't agree with or that messes with your cognitive ability to process; I mean clips where he's really just talking gibberish.

Let's see who runs out of material first. I'll go first...

While your at it, ask her to post the videos of Trump fondling little girls and invading everyone's space. And you can post the ones of Biden being a creepy ol' perv.

Let's see who wins that battle.

A picture of a daughter sitting on a dad's lap is not creepy. And I asked for video evidence of Trump fondling children. There are lots of videos of Joe Biden doing just that. And that is CREEPY .

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He hasn't even completed his first term let alone been elected to a second term and here we have people blindly advocating a third term for Trump.

Obviously I'm not a Constitutional expert but I sort of understood that this contravenes that sacred piece of work that you and many others allege to hold so dear and vow to uphold?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

Trump’s “nuclear” speech in transcript.

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.“

I’ll stick with Biden.

Uh, yeah.

Never watch the “Trump Show”. Because, that’s what it is, a show.

Only read his transcripts. They’re eye/mind opening.

As opposed to what the democrats do in the wide open?

I'm sorry... I just can't compare Trump's 'sins' to the unholy, immoral BS that this democratic party of the ages have done since they've been in power.

I will say one name... just one simple, well known name, that will give a prime example.

Nancy Pelosi

Ahh hell... I can't just stop at one.

Kamala Harris

Wait wait wait... Joe Biden

More?

Hillary Clinton

What's that pedo guys name that Hillary threw under the bus? Yeah him too. The guy who couldn't keep his clothes on. Podesta.

The list is as long as all of the names that fall under the democratic party.

Granted... I'm not saying that Reps are any better. Right now, the focus is on YOUR party and all the stupidity it's been up to since the start of this last election... and still going. They must have struck a deal with the energizer bunny because they just keep going and going and going...

It's so silly that they're already making plans in case Trump stays in the whitehouse. You silly klds and your foozeball - Can't stand Trump but they could murder a million children in cold blood and that would be totally ok as long as the end game was that it made Trump look like an idiot. That's exactly what it looks like. Sure, it's a really, REALLY colorful metaphor but one that I actually believe. I really believe these people are that damn grotesque and evil.

edit on 15-9-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: carewemust

He hasn't even completed his first term let alone been elected to a second term and here we have people blindly advocating a third term for Trump.

Obviously I'm not a Constitutional expert but I sort of understood that this contravenes that sacred piece of work that you and many others allege to hold so dear and vow to uphold?

Yeah, ya didn't read it did ya? The consensus is it was a (hilarious) joke just to trigger liberals.

No third term. Nobody blindly advocating for it except maybe a couple looney tunes here and there.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

So a twitter tweet, or whatever they're called, is grounds for impeachment??

I suppose that's as valid a reason as the last one.

I'm curious, how many of you allow Trump to live in your heads rent free??

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: carewemust
Evidence continues to mount that demonstrates a trump third term would be the best thing this country could be blessed with.

Unlike 99% of the politicians, President Trump tells it like it is.

From earlier today...

twitter.com...

I just want to confirm you believe most of the stuff you type about Trump..

Like for example your Twitter scenario you linked.

And furthermore...a Historic day at the White House 9.15.2020:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Annee

Really not funny.

And honestly, IMO Trump is showing more signs of dementia than Biden.

Just willfully ignorant then? Some so choose to burry their heads in the sand.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Amazing isn’t it. It’s great having a President who doesn’t even pretend to want to bring the country together. Who just antagonizes people constantly for his own benefit.

Exactly who we need in a time like this.

You got it backwards, but you are too brainwashed to realize the truth. You are probably going to BLM, Antifa RIOTS burning cars, destroying people's life dream of owning a business while claiming in here "we are peaceful..."

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I am actually hoping that Kristi Noem runs for POTUS in 2024. I would vote for Candance Owens in 2024, but she doesn't have experience in either government, or in large businesses. Palin doesn't have what it takes to garner the votes for her to run as POTUS as she proved in her last attempt to run for POTUS. Noem is very intelligent and knows exactly how to talk to her constituents/future voters. Plus she has experience running a state.

#KristiNoem2024ForPOTUS

edit on 15-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Of course it was a joke.

It seems all these comments are laughed off as a joke whenever people jump all over them.
The danger comes when people start casually dismisisng them, or even agreeing with them, thus giving them a certain amount of traction.

I for one think that if Trump thinks he can get away with actually carrying out one of these 'jokes' he won't hesitate in doing so.

And what sort of man would demean that great Office with his constant stream of 'jokes' and mis-speaks?
Do you not see how with every single 'joke' or mis-speak he discredits the position of POTUS just a little bit more each time?

ETA

Oh, and its hardly a 'hilarious' joke by any stretch.
edit on 16/9/20 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join