It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump entitled to third term

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
so you say he was joking.......several times he has hinted that he will not leave if he loses the election....a constitutional amendment would need to be repealed ...speaking of which ...you know the last time an amendment was repealed was Prohibition back in 1919...but somehow even though an amendment hasn't been repealed in almost 100 years somehow we are going to take away every frckin gun out there

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: panoz77

He was obviously but even if he wasn't it would take a constitutional amendment to make it happen so it's really irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

I'm guessing your statistics are as solid as the polls saying Hillary was winning?

What hat did you just pull that 7% number from?

that hat...just google its everywhere except in you guys brain...your denial is just to justify your twisted racist way of thinking...
time.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Who tf wants to work with those mugshots coming out of portland. Or pelosi, schiff, nadler for that matter 🤮a reply to: Notoneofyou

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Bluntone22

Trump loves to damage already fragile Liberal minds.

The problem is that too many of those liberal minds are evil.

There is nothing more dangerous than a crazy evil liberal.

Hopefully after President Trump is re-elected, he will take appropriate action to get them out of our society.

so with your logic trump and is supporters should get kicked out if biden wins?

liberals are not just the politician in this country they are the people too...There is way more liberals than trumpers that why trump lost the popular vote....if you forget about the electoral college...trump would never be president

so thinking your gonna lock up or kick out every liberal...is delusional

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
Who tf wants to work with those mugshots coming out of portland. Or pelosi, schiff, nadler for that matter 🤮a reply to: Notoneofyou

"work"??? Those people don't work. That's why they fight so hard to destroy everything. So they don't have to get a job. And they want Dems to take your money and my money to pay them losers to do drugs and not work.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You linked to a news article...

Can't make this # up anymore.

You got a CNN link? I only believe them.

Just Google? I don't use that piece of # browser. I leave that for the Twitter blue marks. Like I want the left thinking for me. No thanks Mr Roid.

You ever use your eyes and your own brain? It's liberating.

Edit: Sorry I forgot about that peaceful protest with all the flames behind the "reporter". You are right. Surprised that article didn't say 98% have been peaceful when things burning is what they consider peaceful.

edit on 14 9 20 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

(post by THeGreaTZoiD removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I say let him do what his supporters want, if they want him to be in forever so be it, almost king like or dictator

then again i live in the UK

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

You linked to a news article...

Can't make this # up anymore.

You got a CNN link? I only believe them.

Just Google? I don't use that piece of # browser. I leave that for the Twitter blue marks. Like I want the left thinking for me. No thanks Mr Roid.

You ever use your eyes and your own brain? It's liberating.

Edit: Sorry I forgot about that peaceful protest with all the flames behind the "reporter". You are right. Surprised that article didn't say 98% have been peaceful when things burning is what they consider peaceful.

just read the link is from the TIME and there is other they are all saying it

www.huff... ingtonpost.ca/entry/black-lives-matter-protests-nonviolent_n_5f52370dc5b6578026ccd0ce?utm_hp_ref=ca-black-voices

myfox8.com... racial-justice-protests-in-the-us-have-been-peaceful-a-new-report-finds/

www.courthousenews.com... -vitriol-93-of-protests-were-peaceful/

www... .theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/05/nearly-all-black-lives-matter-protests-are-peaceful-despite-trump-narrative-report-finds

and if you want more you can download the actual report here...
acleddata.com... ations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Trump’s “nuclear” speech in transcript.

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.“

I’ll stick with Biden.

edit on 14-9-2020 by walkinghomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I have some serious trust issues with all media outlets.

Surprised others don't.

They no longer report news. In fact I think that for every cop that gets shot they should pull a reporter off the streets and even the score.

Yeah a bit extreme but what isn't in 2020.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: underwerks

It's exactly what we need.
I don't want my president taking a knee for made up social issues.

Appeasing the rioters is doing such a fine job in our cities...lol

Besides... Who wants to 'unit' with those people? Last thing I want is to have any semblance of any of them in any office what-so-ever. Those re-re's shouldn't be there in the first place. That's like asking "Let's unify with China". So which country changes their humanitarian policies to be like the other so there CAN BE unity...

....and eventually, Soylent Green

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
“Trump Entitled to a Third Term”?

Even if he’s “just joking”, the dichotomy is galling.

Here is someone who, by his own admission, willfully “downplayed” the seriousness of a deadly virus, a virus his own intelligence people warned him posed a serious threat to our Nation’s security,

And in so doing, orchestrated the deaths of tens of thousands of additional Americans.

Yet he is running for re-election as POTUS.

When Osama bin Laden was determined to have orchestrated the deaths of just 3,000 or so people on US soil, the US military was mobilized to hunt him down and given permission to Execute him on the spot!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Evidence continues to mount that demonstrates a trump third term would be the best thing this country could be blessed with.

Unlike 99% of the politicians, President Trump tells it like it is.

From earlier today...

twitter.com...

(post by toolgal462 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
trump in 2006 on "the view" said if ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her and don't forget the pictures of her as a teenager sitting on his LAP ..oh and michael cohns' daughter daughter samantha now 24 years old says recalls 'creepy' encounter with Trump when she was 15 and says he appeared 'interested in younger women' after he allegedly ogled her and called her a 'piece of a**'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: incoserv

Really not funny.
And honestly, IMO Trump is showing more signs of dementia than Biden.

No, not funny. HILARIOUS!

Tell you what, let's have a little competition. I'll post a video of Biden speaking where he's clearly confused and not making sense, and then you post one of Donald Trump. Not talking about clips where he's saying something that pisses you off or that you don't agree with or that messes with your cognitive ability to process; I mean clips where he's really just talking gibberish.

Let's see who runs out of material first. I'll go first...

While your at it, ask her to post the videos of Trump fondling little girls and invading everyone's space. And you can post the ones of Biden being a creepy ol' perv.

Let's see who wins that battle.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trump in 2006 on "the view" said if ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her and don't forget the pictures of her as a teenager sitting on his LAP ..oh and michael cohns' daughter daughter samantha now 24 years old says recalls 'creepy' encounter with Trump when she was 15 and says he appeared 'interested in younger women' after he allegedly ogled her and called her a 'piece of a**'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Really not funny.

Tell you what, let's have a little competition. I'll post a video of Biden speaking where he's clearly confused and not making sense, and then you post one of Donald Trump. Not talking about clips where he's saying something that pisses you off or that you don't agree with or that messes with your cognitive ability to process; I mean clips where he's really just talking gibberish.

While your at it, ask her to post the videos of Trump fondling little girls and invading everyone's space. And you can post the ones of Biden being a creepy ol' perv.

A picture of a daughter sitting on a dad's lap is not creepy. And I asked for video evidence of Trump fondling children. There are lots of videos of Joe Biden doing just that. And that is CREEPY .

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

"work"??? Those people don't work. That's why they fight so hard to destroy everything. So they don't have to get a job. And they want Dems to take your money and my money to pay them losers to do drugs and not work.

racist assumption...wow did you eat raccoon this morning after making love to your sister...drunk on moonshine shooting in the air will driving your jacked-up pick-up truck.naked under jeans overall with 2 teeth in the mouth

Racist? Are you daft? Yah, don't answer that.
When did I EVER mention anyone's race?
Now I know you are just plain ignorant.

LOOK UP THE MEANING OF RACISM

Also, the "mugshots" of the perps that I was referring to were WHITE.

Here, you’re probably going to need this. 😷

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Really not funny.

What do you think about Biden sexually assaulting Tara Reade? Do you think she made it all up?

When Reade met up with the senator, she said, he pinned her up against a wall and penetrated her vagina with his fingers. "His hands went underneath my clothing and he was touching me in my private areas and without my consent," Reade told NPR. She said Biden asked her whether she wanted to go somewhere else. Reade said that she pulled away and that Biden pointed his finger at her and said, "You're nothing to me, nothing."

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

Trump’s “nuclear” speech in transcript.

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.“

I’ll stick with Biden.

Uh, yeah.

Never watch the “Trump Show”. Because, that’s what it is, a show.

Only read his transcripts. They’re eye/mind opening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join