It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Trump entitled to third term

page: 3
36
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If Obama or really any other President joked like that the amount of angst by the Trump fans would be off the charts.

So it's a fair question, would it bring the same Lulz if another President said it?




posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee




And really — Trump rambles on and on about nonsense. Seriously, read his transcripts.

Is it anything like.... you know.....that...that thing....you know...ahhhh....come on...here’s the thing......you know.....you know that thing.......where’s my staff....

Anything like that?



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

so he's not always been this way, this is something totally new, like how Biden was much clearer 8 years ago?



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I think if Obama had gotten the Israel and UAE deal done like trump did, the left and the media would try to put him on Mount Rushmore.

Every president is treated differently.
Remember Obama taking about securing the border?
Trump says that and is called racist.



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou


Work. At 6 a.m. just like the rest of us.


Take 'em to your job. I can't handle working with grown up children. We also have no positions available for anyone whose resume consists solely of

Liberal arts degree
Parents basement
Arsonist/looter



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: underwerks

It's exactly what we need.
I don't want my president taking a knee for made up social issues.

Appeasing the rioters is doing such a fine job in our cities...lol


hear hear! or is it here here?

I second that motion!



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but if you as an objective, critically thinking US voter CANNOT look at the first video posted by The2Billies from page 1 of this thread, and SEE with your own 2 eyes the STRIKING and OBVIOUS mental degradation Joe Biden has incurred between 2012 and now you're either dense or you're a fraud.

I VOTED FOR OBAMA AND BIDEN IN '12. One of the main issues in my cross hairs was the very topic of debate from the aforementioned video, about NOT allowing the Detroit auto industry to collapse into bankruptcy.

When I see that video from 8 years ago, I see an articulate, passionate and reasonably convincing person who, agree or disagree, like or dislike, is capable of putting forth a rationale and easily understood point of view.

I don't know how you can NOT see that the man from 8 years ago IS GONE. His faculties to think, communicate and lead ARE GONE. THEY ARE NEVER COMING BACK. It's not his fault; old age will come for ALL of us. Get it?? Would you really put Joe Biden into the White House purely due to your contempt for Trump? Do you consider yourself a patriot?

FFS with the "Anyone But Trump!" B.S. If you dislike Trump that vehemently, which some would argue might constitute an unhealthy emotional issue depending on your level of pure hatred that you hold for another person, if you will not vote for Trump purely out of dislike, HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR A MAN CLEARLY RAVAGED BY THE EFFECTS OF AGING? I voted 3rd party in 2016, ANYONE can vote 3rd party. It's not that hard; believe me! It's just a different box to demark on the ballot.

The idea that Joe Biden is being allowed to run in this election is so far beyond the pale, so obviously a case of manipulation and tampering with our democratic processes as to defy belief. It should make you uncomfortable, DEEPLY CONCERNED, that shadowy handlers and puppet masters are pulling this man's strings, just like the women in the video shepherding Joe back into the car and away from the danger of (attempted) free thought and speech within sight of the press.

I think we as Americans should be entitled to know the names, background and identity of every single staffer and member of Joe's campaign apparatus, all the way up the DNC ladder, because it this group of people that are effectively running for POTUS, not the shell of the man led around in public.

WAKE UP!



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: opethPA

I think if Obama had gotten the Israel and UAE deal done like trump did, the left and the media would try to put him on Mount Rushmore.

Every president is treated differently.
Remember Obama taking about securing the border?
Trump says that and is called racist.




Okay solid info but how does that answer my question?

If any other President made a reference to a third term would it still be funny?



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Annee

so he's not always been this way, this is something totally new, like how Biden was much clearer 8 years ago?


I’ve said before — the presidency is not a single person. It should work as a team. I’m perfectly OK with Biden being the figurehead. It’s his team that’s important.

I think there are legitimate, hard working, Conservatives in the current administration trying to do their job — in spite of Trump. Trump is a nightmare.



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Annee
Really not funny.
And honestly, IMO Trump is showing more signs of dementia than Biden.


No, not funny. HILARIOUS!

Tell you what, let's have a little competition. I'll post a video of Biden speaking where he's clearly confused and not making sense, and then you post one of Donald Trump. Not talking about clips where he's saying something that pisses you off or that you don't agree with or that messes with your cognitive ability to process; I mean clips where he's really just talking gibberish.

Let's see who runs out of material first. I'll go first...



While your at it, ask her to post the videos of Trump fondling little girls and invading everyone's space. And you can post the ones of Biden being a creepy ol' perv.

Let's see who wins that battle.



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yes it would.
The only difference would be which people are laughing.

Had Obama said it, his supporters would laugh.

You know it's true.



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: underwerks

It's exactly what we need.
I don't want my president taking a knee for made up social issues.

Appeasing the rioters is doing such a fine job in our cities...lol


Amen. We don't negotiate with terrorists. We put them in GITMO. I think it's time to make the DOJ read the definition and understand who fits that definition.


Labeling an whole social issue because of 7% of them is idiotic...for 93% of them who are protesting peacefully this issue is real...



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Bluntone22


I love how trump sees a hornets nest and throws a brick at it.


Amazing isn’t it. It’s great having a President who doesn’t even pretend to want to bring the country together. Who just antagonizes people constantly for his own benefit.

Exactly who we need in a time like this.


The left "We need to get rid of him by any means necessary"

also the left " Wahhhh he doesn't play nice and is being divisive"

And no we don't need to suck the butts of people that support burning and looting any more than we need to do the same for racists and their ilk.


again 93% protest peacefully and dont burn stuff and they dont loot...and those people deserve to be heard...and nobody should be kissing the ass of the other 7%...



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The thing is; Trump often says things like this and when people criticise him for it he and his acolytes laugh and say he's only joking.
But if people ignore him who knows what he'll do?

I think when he says things like this he is testing the water and if he thinks there's a bit of support for it and not very much opposition against it then he'll gradually get more and more serious about it.

Eventually he'll get away with one of these ideas/propositions.



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Trump 2024!!!



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

again 93% protest peacefully and dont burn stuff and they dont loot...and those people deserve to be heard...and nobody should be kissing the ass of the other 7%...


Did you just pull that 93% out of your ass? I bet in places where they are rioting it is 93% violent and places where they are not rioting it is 93% peaceful...lol

We also have this thing were peaceful protests stop about 8 PM and they go home and the nut jobs come out that are violent on the second shift..

Do you actually live near any place that is like this...I do.



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

I'm guessing your statistics are as solid as the polls saying Hillary was winning?

What hat did you just pull that 7% number from?



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I don't believe Trump is entitled to a 3'rd term but I do believe that those who tried to remove him with the Russian collusion hoax and the pee pee Dossier need to be charged with a crime and jailed.
The whole filthy ordeal needs to exposed and the complicit media needs to to be held liable for promoting these lies.
Trump has been slandered by everyone involved. I'm not naive enough to expect to see any of these scumbags held accountable though.



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Bluntone22


Trump loves to damage already fragile Liberal minds.


The problem is that too many of those liberal minds are evil.

There is nothing more dangerous than a crazy evil liberal.

Hopefully after President Trump is re-elected, he will take appropriate action to get them out of our society.



posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Bluntone22


I love how trump sees a hornets nest and throws a brick at it.


Amazing isn’t it. It’s great having a President who doesn’t even pretend to want to bring the country together. Who just antagonizes people constantly for his own benefit.

Exactly who we need in a time like this.


The left "We need to get rid of him by any means necessary"

also the left " Wahhhh he doesn't play nice and is being divisive"

And no we don't need to suck the butts of people that support burning and looting any more than we need to do the same for racists and their ilk.


again 93% protest peacefully and dont burn stuff and they dont loot...and those people deserve to be heard...and nobody should be kissing the ass of the other 7%...


More stiermist 😃



new topics

top topics



 
36
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join