It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump entitled to third term

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Bluntone22

I love how trump sees a hornets nest and throws a brick at it.

Amazing isn’t it. It’s great having a President who doesn’t even pretend to want to bring the country together. Who just antagonizes people constantly for his own benefit.

Exactly who we need in a time like this.

BINGO! This is exactly what we're talking about here.

Oh, he's dividing the country! Oh, he's orange and he's bad!

But encouraging violence and supporting rapists and murders like the DNC and their candidates have done ... That's unifying.

:

edit on 2020 9 14 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I haven't seen any change

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: The2Billies

Amazing isn’t it. It’s great having a President who doesn’t even pretend to want to bring the country together. Who just antagonizes people constantly for his own benefit.

It's as amazing as a man who has had 2 brain surgeries, who has has multiple brain bleeds, who reads the directions out loud on a teleprompter, who asks for someone to adjust the teleprompter so he can read the answer to a "spontaneous" question from a reporter - who has spent 80% of his time in his basement during campaign season - thinking he can be President.

Even more amazing that a political party would put someone like this as a candidate for President.

Maybe humor is possible with Democrats, I changed my mind, this ranks with the best of SNL in humor.

“He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” Dr. Kassell said.

He's been in congress for 47 years....

edit on 14-9-2020 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

A brain surgeon calling Joe Biden "sharp" is a brain surgeon you should never trust. And if you can't see how incoherent he is then you're not paying an ounce of attention.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

... “He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” Dr. Kassell said. “I can tell you with absolute certainty that he had no brain damage, either from the hemorrhage or from the operations that he had. There was no damage whatsoever.”

Oh, I agree with that 100%. He's every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago; which is to say, not very sharp! The boy ain't never been real bright. Even if he has no brain damage from the hemorrhage, the boy has a few sockets missing in his set. He's been living in some kind of twisted fantasy world for most of his life.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

A brain surgeon calling Joe Biden "sharp" is a brain surgeon you should never trust. And if you can't see how incoherent he is then you're not paying an ounce of attention.

to be fair, she examined him with a spork, those things can be sharp man!

cut myself bad with one once and yelled out son of a bi***, oh my , well you know, the thing

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Sounds like you just described all your punk ass buddies you’re constantly sticking up for. WTF do you care about bringing this country together when you constantly condone the unrest and chaos. You’re not fooling nobody.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

cut myself bad with one once and yelled out son of a bi***, oh my , well you know, the thing

Really not funny.

And honestly, IMO Trump is showing more signs of dementia than Biden.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Trump’s behavior seems far more leaning towards dementia than Biden.

Not noticing that — is denial.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Really not funny.

I know, it really isn't....

It's even worse that YOU DON'T see it.....

sigh...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That (D)r. fails to discuss any defects Biden was born with or developed before age 25.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Regular, Normal Brain Surgeon Titles:

Dr. , PhD

Democrat Brain Surgeons:

(D)r. , Ph(D)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Really not funny.

No, not funny. HILARIOUS!

Tell you what, let's have a little competition. I'll post a video of Biden speaking where he's clearly confused and not making sense, and then you post one of Donald Trump. Not talking about clips where he's saying something that pisses you off or that you don't agree with or that messes with your cognitive ability to process; I mean clips where he's really just talking gibberish.

Let's see who runs out of material first. I'll go first...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Trump has got to be trolling right?
Im not sure how healthy it is for America to have a president who has taken trolling to the ultimate level on the world stage,
but is sure is entertaining.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Really not funny.

No, not funny. HILARIOUS!

Tell you what, let's have a little competition. I'll post a video of Biden speaking where he's clearly confused and not making sense, and then you post one of Donald Trump. Not talking about clips where he's saying something that pisses you off or that you don't agree with or that messes with your cognitive ability to process; I mean clips where he's really just talking gibberish.

Let's see who runs out of material first. I'll go first...

It’s pointless — because Trump supporters will never acknowledge if Trump slurs his words, or seems lost in thought, or says something bizarre.

And really — Trump rambles on and on about nonsense.

Seriously, read his transcripts.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The left "We need to get rid of him by any means necessary"

also the left " Wahhhh he doesn't play nice and is being divisive"

And no we don't need to suck the butts of people that support burning and looting any more than we need to do the same for racists and their ilk.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Im not sure how healthy it is for America to have a president who has taken trolling to the ultimate level on the world stage,

He was obviously screwing around.
It was also at a campaign rally surrounded by his voter base and not a comment being said in an interview or debate.

I thought it was funny.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Trump’s “nuclear” speech in transcript.

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.“

I’ll stick with Biden.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

He was obviously screwing around.
It was also at a campaign rally surrounded by his voter base and not a comment being said in an interview or debate.

I thought it was funny.

You see — doesn’t matter what Trump does.

Always an excuse. Always denial.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It’s spreading to Canada too....

I would post the twitter videos but I don’t know how..
It’s hard to find them on YouTube.....go figure.

www.toptradeguru.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What denial?
I freely admit he’s trolling the left with his third term comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join