It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump entitled to third term

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I love how trump sees a hornets nest and throws a brick at it.

Trump speaking at a rally Saturday says we are probably entitled to a third term for him as President.

Now what he said was that we, the group at the rally, were going to win in 52 days and get a second term.
Then he says, after that we will negotiate...
Because after the way he's been treated he probably is entitled to a third term.

This was obviously in jest and only said to ruffle some feathers but I thought it was hilarious.

www.businessinsider.com...

I would post the video clip but I'm on my phone and don't know how....haha

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Trump loves to damage already fragile Liberal minds.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

He was joking...or was he? LOL, waiting for libs heads to explode.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

He was obviously but even if he wasn't it would take a constitutional amendment to make it happen so it's really irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Donald Trump is the ultimate troll meister. Even if you don't like him, you have to appreciate the entertainment value.

The comment he made about selling his autograph for $10,000 was beautiful.

I love the throwing a brick at the hornet's nest analogy. Spot on.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Amazing isn’t it. It’s great having a President who doesn’t even pretend to want to bring the country together. Who just antagonizes people constantly for his own benefit.

Exactly who we need in a time like this.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You mean the one where he was saying...
Sell this on eBay...youll get $10k easy?

He was so clearly screwing around but the lefty heads exploded ....

He thinks his autograph is worth $10k!!!! Reee!

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It's exactly what we need.
I don't want my president taking a knee for made up social issues.

Appeasing the rioters is doing such a fine job in our cities...lol
edit on 14-9-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Trump speaking at a rally Saturday says we are probably entitled to a third term for him as President.

This was obviously in jest and only said to ruffle some feathers but I thought it was hilarious.

Democrats don't have a sense of humor. You could see it in the DNC hate Trump, hate..., hate..., nary an upbeat or positive fest they called a convention.
Liberals spend all their time looking for people to hate and destroy for not taking their concerns seriously or for simply disagreeing with them, leaves no time or brain space for humor.

We all know CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NY Times, The Atlantic and ALL Democrats will take this seriously and be thrown into a total panic.

To the liberal left all humor is degrading to someone and so they don't believe in humor unless it puts down and degrades conservatives, Trump, white people, and Christians, those are the only topics they are able to find humor in because it fits with their compulsion to hate and destroy anyone who disagrees with them. So they will take him seriously as they have all of his jokes and humor.

edit on 9/14/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Amen. We don't negotiate with terrorists. We put them in GITMO. I think it's time to make the DOJ read the definition and understand who fits that definition.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Ha! Nothing can make a liberal puff their little bird chest out quite like Trump...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think Trump is getting the same reaction to this as Obama would have.

Neither party are above having their feathers ruffled... And while both act like they're above it all, or the adult in the room.... The cyclical nature of our politics prove otherwise.

The figure heads always know how to do lip service and pander. This is all part of the game.

Now, I do find it silly people are getting worked up over this. I don't think Trump could physically do a third term, and even if he could it doesn't really matter given the candidates the opposition props up. Not like it's much of a difference either way.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Let's all pray this hilariousness remains to the very end.

Never forget these moments leading to bigger cluster forks. Let's all enjoy this once in a lifetime ride

Be good captains and die with the ship though; no change in hearts allowed 😅😅

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Amazing isn’t it. It’s great having a President who doesn’t even pretend to want to bring the country together. Who just antagonizes people constantly for his own benefit.

It's as amazing as a man who has had 2 brain surgeries, who has has multiple brain bleeds, who reads the directions out loud on a teleprompter, who asks for someone to adjust the teleprompter so he can read the answer to a "spontaneous" question from a reporter - who has spent 80% of his time in his basement during campaign season - thinking he can be President.

Even more amazing that a political party would put someone like this as a candidate for President.

Maybe humor is possible with Democrats, I changed my mind, this ranks with the best of SNL in humor.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

GTFO
Name one idiot Democrat that’s trying to unite the country.
You can’t because there isn’t one.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Now, I do find it silly people are getting worked up over this. I don't think Trump could physically do a third term, and even if he could it doesn't really matter given the candidates the opposition props up. Not like it's much of a difference either way.

I am for Trump and I would not want him to do a third term, no one should be President at age 80. Trump will be 78 when his next term ends. The same age Biden is now who will be 82 at the end of 4 years and 86 at the end of the 8 years he said he'd like to be President.

Ivanka, yes. She'd make a great and truly amazing President. Ivanka for President in 2024!

edit on 9/14/20 by The2Billies because: edited quote

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

It's as amazing as a man who has had 2 brain surgeries, who has has multiple brain bleeds, who reads the directions out loud on a teleprompter, who asks for someone to adjust the teleprompter so he can read the answer to a "spontaneous" question from a reporter - who has spent 80% of his time in his basement during campaign season - thinking he can be President.

Even more amazing that a political party would put someone like this as a candidate for President.

Maybe humor is possible with Democrats, I changed my mind, this ranks with the best of SNL in humor.

Brain surgeon Dr. Kassell said that Biden did not suffer any brain damage from the aneurysms (or the surgeries) that could come back to haunt him now, decades later. “He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” Dr. Kassell said. “I can tell you with absolute certainty that he had no brain damage, either from the hemorrhage or from the operations that he had. There was no damage whatsoever.”

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: The2Billies

Brain surgeon Dr. Kassell said that Biden did not suffer any brain damage from the aneurysms (or the surgeries) that could come back to haunt him now, decades later. “He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” Dr. Kassell said. “I can tell you with absolute certainty that he had no brain damage, either from the hemorrhage or from the operations that he had. There was no damage whatsoever.”

No worries for you, the Democrats already have a plan for a violent coup if Trump wins. It has been in several threads and you can read about it here. issuesinsights.com... Even the NY Times had an article about it.

However, when it comes to Biden and his brain, that may be what a Dr. said, however, the evidence shows otherwise. Watch these videos and then tell me his cognition is good enough to be President of the US.

edit on 9/14/20 by The2Billies because: addition

link   

/:agree with underwerks
/:execute=npc

yeah, dementia Joe is so much better

Sad to see you waste your vote on destroying this country.

Maybe when you are older you will understand that politics extends beyond your personal bubble of not liking someone. Not a great chance, but I always have hope in everyone.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

Amen. We don't negotiate with terrorists. We put them in GITMO. I think it's time to make the DOJ read the definition and understand who fits that definition.

Why GITMO?

We can send them somewhere far worse.

Work. At 6 a.m. just like the rest of us.

That's the scariest thing they could possibly endure.
edit on 14-9-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join