It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is winning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
One word ...

YMMV

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Drucifer

I wouldn’t say half the country is Marxist. None of my democrat friends are Marxists.

These days Democrats = Marxist to everyone on the right wing. Actual definitions don’t matter. Doesn’t even matter what Marxist is. Oppose Donald Trump, Marxist. Disagree with a Republican, Marxist. Angry about having to wait on medication that your life depends on because of Republicans attack on the post office, well that makes you a Marxist. A commie that wants to see America burn.

That’s the state of Republican thought in 2020.

No sir. This thread is born out of genuine love of America and that includes both parties. You have to own up to the Marxists that have infiltrated your party because they will devour your party while y’all stand around whistling with your hands in your pockets.
The truth is they have already won. You will never call them out because to do so makes you look hypocritical. Intolerant.
Pedophiles have their foot in the door now too.
I’m not crazy. But your party is now. It’s time to disavow these assholes or lose the country. Their vote is not worth it. Or is it?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I agree 100%. I only threw racist in there to show the poster his own hypocrisy which, as fully expected, he completely ignored.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There are some big, long term issues behind it all. Lots of struggles, some days look worst than others.

HCQ is a weak spot. Lots of good science all around the world getting reviewed and compiled.

This Ukraine thing looks troublesome.

China has captured Melbourne at the moment.
edit on 14-9-2020 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's not so much that the NWO is "winning", unless you are willing to re-define the concept of winning.

The whole NWO ideology is nothing but evil, evil, evil. And evil is an end in itself. It works for chaos, for destruction. It has no vision forward, just a fixation on destruction in the here-and-now, then destruction in the next here and now when it arrives.

Revelation 9:11 speaks of a spirit that it says "in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon." Both words speak to destruction and chaos. This is what the NWO is about. Call it a "scorched earth strategy, but really even that is insufficient.

The problem with fighting this kind of enemy is that there really is no option outside of total victory or complete mutual annihilation, and even total victory for this enemy ultimately means annihilation, anyway.

So, whatchagonnado?

Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin. Romans 7:24-25
:
edit on 2020 9 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well, sometimes I think the answer is in a mass tectonic event. Everything would be saved in the databanks anyway, and there could be a deep dive into removing Bad elements from the backend.

Would also mean a very real reset though, and still the very real possibility of the same issues arising according to a relative perspective. So, so much work would be wiped out.

Kidding, of course.

Whether the "NWO" is winning is quite a matter of perspective. As it stands, they really only have the power that we give them. Which is why they get everybody addicted to voyeurism and chatting about what happens on our digital screens.

Building a competing system and infrastructure is quite doable, for now. Their main goal is currently keeping people distracted and complaining online so that we stop inventing, creating, and innovating. Or even just using the tools & technology already at our disposal in novel ways.

Further, they have inculcated the perception that to "fight" things, it must be done through typical means like protests or even violent uprisings. To complement this, they also focus on instilling hopelessness and ambivalence in equal measure.

Between voyeurism, online complaining, ambivalence, and hopelessness.. Pretty much all the bases are covered as long as most people focus on the seeds of manipulation they plant.

So, we should.. like.. not do that.

Look for solutions that dont exist in a paradigm they control, and that dont enable authoritarians to exert their will in order to gain compliance (anything from centralized energy grids to food). Without that framework, more traditional responses will just play into the Narrative and most will continue to point fingers at the other "side," all "sides," or be mired in nihilism, defeatism, with a tinge of emo despair.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
they gutted the education system, took control of the media and imported mass amounts of drugs...

Yep we lost the war years back at this point its just the last holdouts trying to continue the fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join