It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may be why Victorians are fearful of the police.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
www.theage.com.au...

This fellows Tim as per the story, was on a rampage, he was subdued with capsicum spray, and was on all fours, and police pouncing on him. An officer took it upon himself with his steel capped boots kick tim in the neck several times and the skull. The police had him under some control, though this officer should be charged with a attempted murder.

Now tim is in hospital in an induced coma, so just how much damage has been done to tim by the jackboot patrol.

Though I can see how this will pan out, tim was not wearing a mask, so we had to use reasonable force to stop him.

edit on 14-9-2020 by robsmith because: Usual spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Standard behavior from the biggest gang in the state. Seen this all too often.

"We pay for your hats, we pay for your hats....Victoria police a waste of government tax"

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Yep, saw the footage.

Absolute scumbags are these police.

Why anyone would want to remain in Victoria post stage 4 is beyond me.

The whole state should grow a set and move away leaving absolutely noone for the scumbag Victorian police to abuse.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

We want to though we wear the scarlet letter, V. No one wants us! The police are scum, they have reached a level, I my eyes judge, jury, and executioner.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
They knocked him over with the patrol car first, was in video I saw today. He’s bipolar, never been in trouble with the police before... escaped from the hospital so nurses called the police so he wouldn’t hurt himself.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Nothing but thugs. No wonder why no one respects vic police. They have forgotten they are public servants.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

I just found that out, though if he survives, I would get a good Iawyer, and lodge a large compensation claim with the transport accident commission. This is no fault compo for motor vehicle accidents including pedestrian, which he was when the pigs hit him.

And live off a big payout, as well as sue victoria police for more compo, sue the kickin cop.
edit on 14-9-2020 by robsmith because: Usual spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The whole state should grow a set and move away leaving absolutely noone for the scumbag Victorian police to abuse.

We in country Victoria have as big a set as any thankyou very much.

Your premise is inviting but it's a lot easier to say it than sell your house and move away from the land, culture and people you love to spite some wanker who wouldn't even know you'd done it.

edit on 1492020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Well dan will probably have a nice job set up in china, if and when he is ousted. He cannot give a poop about us Victorians.

I love my culture and people, though I t would be a difficult decision to sell an leave family.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Absolutely, I love the little town I grew up in and plan to live in the surrounding hills in the next 5 year's.

I love the people, the land, my local footy team and most my family is here

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

That would be awesome to get a plot up in the mountains, and develop an off the grid life. And have a family compound.

Or if I win powerball this week, buy myself into another state and take them all with me.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
They knocked him over with the patrol car first, was in video I saw today. He’s bipolar, never been in trouble with the police before... escaped from the hospital so nurses called the police so he wouldn’t hurt himself.

The media is reporting that he "damaged a police car" .....F##ktards....

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

The footage shows he was punching cars, big deal. He was unwell though the be run at with a car.

Though if the shoe was in the other foot.

www.theage.com.au...

The police are a bunch of pondscum, wait what comes out of a turtles but, that is what the Andrew gubment are and the piglets.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Mate, I honestly feel for you blokes down there. This is just getting ridiculous now. I'm up in NQ and you can hardly tell there's a pandemic. I haven't even seen a single facemask since all this crap started. That Andrews dickhead has got to go....him and his Beijing overlords.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I have relatives who are cops, i knew them well before they were cops they were great people, now they are so brain washed, its like in A Clockwork orange, when they are conditioned towards violence. I am careful as to what I talk about around them, as I can see the fury in their eyes.

I dont express to them I am a member here, or what my thoughts are, as I dont want them to put me on a watchlist.

I wish he would have a dose of novochok, or something.

Though as much as I want him to go, it be like a line from The Who's wont get fooled again, meet the new boss,the same as the old boss. I don't think much will change, if we had a new boss.

I believe they are all on the take, I believe andrews should face the hague for crimes against humanity, and violation of civil rights. He should be hung.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Victorias new state anthem with the andrews gubment in control.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Yep, saw the footage.

Absolute scumbags are these police.

Might have to trek out on foot, depending on airlines I guess as I doubt the Chinese will let you sail out from their Port Melbourne if what I heard is correct ? Dodgy Dim sim Dan sold your Port to the Chinese, didn't he ?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Suppose that pis weak 'roided out pig will also lay a charge that the " perp " stole the pig's mask, as it don't look like it's on his f*cktard face !

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Im sure there is a rational explination. He was probably just trying to show him his nrew boots and slipped.

On a serious note we train police to act like military then are surprised when they do. This is our fault police used to be part of every town people knew them and people respected them. Then as police departments got bigger they started emulating military you see this in ranks. Problem is no one wants the military to handle domestic disputes but we ignored it. Now it may be to late

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Withdraw Your Service and Dissolve Your Government-Max Igan

BitChute

All the test kits in Australia comes from China....genomic profiling with test ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join