It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well then alrighty o I think it is smart to ignore West Coast fires being at the end of an IR beam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
what?....me worry?...

ya outta see this trade runnin...my system has the Price Action trapped....been in the seat doin this for a while...got it trapped Jack he he hey just went by 3%....

a reply
edit on 14-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
yall got to understand that this is OP's method of communication. If you cannot dig it, the subject matter is probably beyond your interests anyways.

I always understand you GBP/JPY. This is kind of on that same level as reporters calling the demolition of WT7 on 9/11 as it stands in the background. We get told wildfires, but the real time sensors and imaging displayed something atypical.

And to be honest, I suspect it is that same weapons the ancients used thousands of years prior. We have seen it in some Sumerian and other ancient glyphs.
It is that winged circle/disk, or EYE in the sky.

It likely is nothing more than a super massive focused lens with a propulsion system and mechanical lens cover. Open it up in direct path of the sun and you can toast anything on the surface. I am still waiting for someone to do the math though to see just how large of a focused lens one would need to make this thing into a space weapon. I estimate football field size. Something 100 yards wide should not be too difficult to fabricate for space travelers, especially since it would mostly just be quartz/sand with possibly some gold/platinum group metals embedded for enhanced magnification of energy??? Then you build the machine around it, ideally in space.

After that, travel the system demanding tribute from backwater primitive civilizations or you shall bestow the wrath of the Gods upon their lands!

<< 1   >>

join