It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I see no reason to wait for the hammer to fall.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I can see Stone saying something like this on the Alex Jones show, but I'd prefer to listen to it myself and hear what he actually said rather than take the word of a MSM article using a bunch of disjointed quotes and suggesting they are part of the same statements.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Alex Jones has really gone off the deep end as of late. I used to listen to the podcast occasionally mostly for the entertainment, but its gotten so bad i stopped listening several weeks ago, he is just really vile at this point IMHO. Nothing said on his show would surprise me. What does surprise me is that he has anyone taking him seriously and not making the connection that he just a fear merchant trying to sell products for profit.
edit on 14-9-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I wonder if this is one of those cases of "we keep our weapons to defend from a rogue state!"

Aka "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: vor78
I guess its a good thing that Roger Stone isn't in charge of anything, huh?

Personally, I think Trump should just take a cue from the progressive/regressive left and stack the Supreme Court with about a dozen new conservative justices over the next few months to ensure that he wins any court challenges. May as well, considering that Kamala Harris has already stated interest in doing it if the other side wins.

How would they do that? Kill all of the current Supremes?

The Constitution does not set a limit on the number of Supreme Court justices. There can be as many or as few as the president nominates and the Senate approves (I think they may have to repeal a law passed by Congress, too, but that's not a problem if they have both houses).

Not that I was being serious with the suggestion that Trump should do that, but rather, pointing out that the Dems own VP candidate has indicated that she is open to doing exactly that and using the courts to enact their agenda if they're unable to pass legislation through Congress.
edit on 14-9-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: Iscool

I'm sorry, what in the world does my news watching habits have to do with Trumps constant daily crybaby whining on twitter?

What about your constant whining? You lefty’s are the biggest bunch of crybaby whiners I’ve EVER witnessed in my life, all you people do is piss and moan like a three year old needing their binky. It’s pathetic.

edit on 14-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Deep State Dimocrats must be getting really worried about something or about Trump winning a second term in a landslide because their propaganda arm, the MSM, is working overtime on the fake news.

It's comforting that a large majority of people see right through their lies.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I wonder if this is one of those cases of "we keep our weapons to defend from a rogue state!"

Aka "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It may be.....
It is NOT one of those situations to round people up and put them on trains.
You people know about those.....right?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
The Deep State Dimocrats must be getting really worried about something or about Trump winning a second term in a landslide because their propaganda arm, the MSM, is working overtime on the fake news.

More and more every day.
Interesting how that has occurred.

Wiat until the debates....lol

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Cool. I don't support such a precedent, but if this story was actually true, it would keep this country safe.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

More and more every day.
Interesting how that has occurred.

Wiat until the debates....lol

I don't believe there will be debates.

Simple Joe Hiden is too far mentally gone and if the Dims can't de-age his appearance or cover is deteriorating speech and mental gaffes there is no way they will allow him to appear.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
How can he not?
The phoney mail in ballot scheme is not that strong.

If he doesn't show the results will be worse than mondales.

edit on 14/9/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
How can he not?
The phoney mail in ballot scheme is not that strong.

If he doesn't show the results will be worse than mondales.

There will be some kind of COVID=1984 outbreak, death of a former President, maybe they'll finally announce the death of the Nefarious RBG, maybe they'll have their Pantyfa / BLM storm troopers burn down the debate venue.
edit on 14-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If they rob us of the epic crapfest the debates will be, I will be furious.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Iscool

I'm sorry, what in the world does my news watching habits have to do with Trumps constant daily crybaby whining on twitter?

It's no surprised you need this spelled out for you. If you had been watching the news, you would see CRYING/stomping of feet/screeching at the sky and tantrums of EPIC proportions...

All coming from YOUR SIDE. Not President Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump is an honorable man, unlike yourself and if he loses he will step aside. If there is obvious and provable ballot stuffing and cheating, which is very likely going by what dishonest democrats say, then there could be contest and investigation, recount etc.
They already prosecuted people just recently for that.

Not to worry, Trump will win fair and square, then you can rant and rave for another 4 years and beyond. What else would you do?

Trump is an honorable man....well, there are any number of things that counter that supposition whether you like to acknowledge them or not.

Not recognizing dishonesty in Trump is one thing but coming here and claiming that I am dishonest is another. Does your brain just automatically jump into slur mode with strangers who dare to challenge your champion? You said, Trump is an honest man where I am not. So let me ask you this.

How do you arrive at that assumption? Do you read my posts so diligently that you can parse out any and all of what I say? Do you know anything about my history, my life or anything else about me other than what you read here?

No, of course you don't, yet you seem willing and able to just toss out that assumption as if it is true. Are you that mean and nasty as to make a call like that or is it just that you have yet to develop the ability to even consider what you print beyond what sounds good to you in the moment.

As for that time when Trump wins again , well, I doubt that I will care much. That will have proven to me that the step towards chaos that his first administration demonstrated is inexorable and not just the fluke most of us hope it is.

But back to that calling me dishonest moment that slipped out of your brain. Could it be that that slur was just a natural occurrence from someone whose mind is so tightly wound up with an imbecilic leader that it has no chance for independent thought at all?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Honestly I don't think anyone has a right to vote anymore.

It was a cool idea but there are too many retards and evil ppl.

Im actually thankful and glad this is all a puppet show, a farce, and that TPTB behind the scenes override all of your opinions on anything that matters.

When the population is this dumb democratic processes are doom at the doorstep.

Even unfair evil masterminds are better overlords than the idiots all around us.

It's a harsh truth to swallow but the medicine is good.

This was a rather cryptic little post Muzzle. And unlike most of the things we can read on ATS comes straight to the point, the large and overwhelming point.

Can we as a free people exercise our wisdom at the ballot box? We certainly can exercise our opinions, but our wisdom?

I think that the idea of democracy is based on the idea that all people who form that democracy have enough wisdom to govern themselves. Not just opinions of personal need, but real intelligence in defining our own futures.

And here is our conundrum Muzzle. From the manner in which our peoples seem to have been drawn into monarchist cults it appears that that wisdom upon which our nation was founded is truly lacking.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Wisdom is not a hallmark of our modern society.
Hypocrisy and selfishness are our defining features.

It's all so very disappointing, I had so many hopes for humanity...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Said what I was gonna say.

It’s gonna be a bunch of cry babies, regardless of who wins.

Trump supporters are not crybabies. We don't scream at the sky or don pink pussy hats and threaten to blow stuff up because we didn't get our way.

Never confuse Trump voters with the mentally deficient tools on the Left.

Your orange god goes on Twitter everyday and cries about how unfair and mean everyone is to him CONSTANTLY. Its absolutely embarrassing

Speaking his mind is not crying. If you aint embarrassed by your pedo Dem nominee, then you have no business using the word at all because you have no concept of what it means.

Wait, hold on there schmuck - you do understand that Bloated Donnie Do-Nothing liked to ride the pedo-plane to pedo-island (before they killed old Eppie) Likes them young girls (too young? oh yeah putz) Talked about how Eppie liked them even younger than old T-Rumpy did. Wished the pedo-madam "Best wishes" - talked about banging on his underage DAUGHTER (to be fair he said he would ram up on that if she WASN'T his daughter - so yeah THAT makes it better) and you can only call out Sniffy joe. They are BOTH disgusting and should be jailed - but you will never see what I said because of your Orange colored glasses as you dream of slobbering on your cult leader. Hope it was as good for him as it was for you.

You are a fool, being fooled, by an ego-centric, soft skinned whiny bloated piece of un-American crap. Almost as un-American as Biden. Our nation is in a world of hurt and we have ourselves to blame. Good thing I've got plenty of ammo and acres and acres to see the mobs coming, cause this will get uglier before it gets better.

Oh by the way, he HAS proven to be the bigger, whiny little ass-baby out of all the Washington asses (Dem and Rep). "Poor me, they pick on me I have the best, am the best, know the best, use the bestest words and they wont accept it blah blah blah"

Dorian Soran

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Add the context regarding mr. Stone, and his full relationship and it’s complete breakdown with Trump as he beds anyone who may help him, mr. Stone providing you this exact type of narrative seems almost to serve his purpose? Nah... a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 14-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join