It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: toolgal462

I'm sorry, which candidate is urging his supporters to vote twice?

Get a life. I know what was said, and that wasn't it.

He says to vote by mail and then go to the polls to make sure that your vote was counted. If it wasn't, then make sure to vote. If your mail in vote comes in after, well of course then it will not be counted twice.

Exactly what the Dims say. No chance of anyone voting twice, because safeguards are in place to catch any duplicate vote, right?

Worried about double voting, are ye?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

No one can convince you otherwise. This thread was not meant for you. I put it here just in case there are any members who might be wondering if their faith in this guy could be misguided. The point being that there are indications all over the place that this is the coup against America that conservatives have been warning about for several decades. But conservatives have so steeled themselves to what they perceive to be the leftist threat that they fail to see the simple threat of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Trump is nor never has been a conservative. He is and always has been an opportunist. He has put on the frock conservatism, use the right conservative words, gives lip service to conservative concerns and plays the ''bully boss'' against the perceived villians, the liberals It's a con game . But you have heard all of this already.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He's a populist. He ran as a Republican but he was unlike any other R, and any other Dem.

That is why both sides fight him so much, he isn't one of them and isn't beholden to any of the special interests that our miserable lifetime congress members are beholden to.

He has some conservative views I guess. He is anti-abortion.

I happen to be pro choice, btw. But even I know that the Dims only love abortion so much because they are laundering money through PP and because they are racist POS.

Other than his stance on abortion, Trump is fairly liberal (as in classical liberal) leaning I would say.

Btw, the Dems you support are not liberals. They are Commie fascist racist scumbags

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Ok.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

How is OP not an honorable man just because he made this post?

Do you know him? Lol!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Fondle the flag

Bear the Bible

And from It Can't Happen Here: "But he saw too that in America the struggle was befogged by the fact that the worst Fascists were they who disowned the word 'Fascism' and preached enslavement to Capitalism under the style of Constitutional and Traditional Native American Liberty."

Again, Trump supporters want full on war against anyone who opposes Trump and his cult of personality. Antifa are terrorists, BLM are terrorists, Democrats are terrorists. Only Trump can save America, America First.

Do you think Trump's most ardent supporters will go quietly into the night if he loses? Imagine the terror that will grip this nation if the election is contested by either side. If you pray, pray because there is no one who will save us from ourselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Not to bad an idea. It would certainly weed out the traitors or ignorant, within the ranks of our military.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Said what I was gonna say.

It’s gonna be a bunch of cry babies, regardless of who wins.

Trump supporters are not crybabies. We don't scream at the sky or don pink pussy hats and threaten to blow stuff up because we didn't get our way.

Never confuse Trump voters with the mentally deficient tools on the Left.

Your orange god goes on Twitter everyday and cries about how unfair and mean everyone is to him CONSTANTLY. Its absolutely embarrassing

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

Trump supporters are not crybabies. We don't scream at the sky or don pink pussy hats and threaten to blow stuff up because we didn't get our way.

Your orange god goes on Twitter everyday and cries about how unfair and mean everyone is to him CONSTANTLY. Its absolutely embarrassing

Speaking his mind is not crying. If you aint embarrassed by your pedo Dem nominee, then you have no business using the word at all because you have no concept of what it means.

A political party that pushes a half dead, demented, perverted old man as their nominee for the president is embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Who will save us? But you? Wouldn't you, save you from yourself?
Us? Don't pool "us" together. You ain't "us" and we ain't you.
Reading your dribble, I'd step in to save you, from you. That's why I'm voting for Pres. Trump.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

What will you do, if he wins?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Speaking his mind is not crying. If you aint embarrassed by your pedo Dem nominee, then you have no business using the word at all because you have no concept of what it means.

A political party that pushes a half dead, demented, perverted old man as their nominee for the president is embarrassing.

Speaking his mind isn't crying? Wow. Somehow I doubt you apply that horrible logic to anyone on the left who "speaks their mind". Btw, Trump agrees with me.

"I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win,"

You: "omg I love whiners now!"

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Roger Stone has a tattoo of Nixon on his back. I think you should be more afraid of Nixon's revenge.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

An unnecessary concern from Roger Stone.

Americans will not place a man with dementia in the White House... in charge of our nation. No way...

Not at the voting booths...But the mail in ballots might say otherwise...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

"I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win,"

Why does that sound familiar somehow?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

So you haven't watched the news for the last four years, eh???

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Didn't even read your OP because it probably sucks. But I agree
with Stone. In fact Trump should just declare himself chancellor
right now and have half of congress behind bars before the sun.
I'd back that before risking the life of the whole country. You see
Trump doesn't scare me a bit. You democrats are frightening.
FEAR breeds hate.
edit on 13-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Didn't even read your OP because it probably sucks. But I agree
with Stone. In fact Trump should just declare himself chancellor
right now and have half of congress behind bars before the sun.
I'd back that before risking the life of the whole country. You see
Trump doesn't scare me a bit. You democrats are frightening.
FEAR breeds hate.

The entire Republican platform is based on fear mongering. Are you kidding me?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

FEAR breeds hate.

Oh it does, it sure does.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I'm sorry, what in the world does my news watching habits have to do with Trumps constant daily crybaby whining on twitter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join