It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Honestly I don't think anyone has a right to vote anymore.

It was a cool idea but there are too many retards and evil ppl.

Im actually thankful and glad this is all a puppet show, a farce, and that TPTB behind the scenes override all of your opinions on anything that matters.

When the population is this dumb democratic processes are doom at the doorstep.

Even unfair evil masterminds are better overlords than the idiots all around us.

It's a harsh truth to swallow but the medicine is good.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Someone that Trump knows has an opinion and said something? You don’t say.....🙄

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Republicans and Trump supporters really don't care.

Trump is their guy which means he gets a free pass on everything he does or says. As long as Trump is hurting the right people his supporters, literally, do not care. Hell, they could lose their jobs due to Trump's policies and his supporters will bend over backwards to find a way to blame the Democrats.

They want Trump to run for a third term, fourth or fifth term. They want Trump to crush his political opponents. Trump supporters are begging for a heavy-handed federal apparatus run by Trump and his family whose only purpose is to hurt their political opponents, no matter the cost.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

LOL we are talking about the second term. I dont think its as much of how great Trump is ( he did win a couple peace prizes and had the lowest unemployment rate in history) but the true reason is we know how terrible the guy not you or any other democrat voter chose but what a handful of rich folks being bankrolled by trade with china want.

The folks really being hurt right now are victims of the riots and violence the democrat party support, finance, endorce and organize.
edit on 13-9-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Said what I was gonna say.

It’s gonna be a bunch of cry babies, regardless of who wins.

Trump supporters are not crybabies. We don't scream at the sky or don pink pussy hats and threaten to blow stuff up because we didn't get our way.

Never confuse Trump voters with the mentally deficient tools on the Left.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
I guess its a good thing that Roger Stone isn't in charge of anything, huh?

Personally, I think Trump should just take a cue from the progressive/regressive left and stack the Supreme Court with about a dozen new conservative justices over the next few months to ensure that he wins any court challenges. May as well, considering that Kamala Harris has already stated interest in doing it if the other side wins.

How would they do that? Kill all of the current Supremes?
edit on 9/13/2020 by dogstar23 because: Because "would" is spelled "would", not "woukd"

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Trump supporters are not crybabies. We don't scream at the sky or don pink pussy hats and threaten to blow stuff up because we didn't get our way.

Don't be so sure, I've decided to vote this time (for Trump), but many Trump voters are just as crybaby as Biden voters. They get all outragey over outrage. While most people aren't the "Right" or "Left" extremists the media wants us to believe most are, there is a huge percentage of crybabies among "both sides."

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: toolgal462

Don't be so sure, I've decided to vote this time (for Trump), but many Trump voters are just as crybaby as Biden voters. They get all outragey over outrage. While most people aren't the "Right" or "Left" extremists the media wants us to believe most are, there is a huge percentage of crybabies among "both sides."

Too bad for Dims that we aren't going to have a chance to see if Trump supporters are crybabies.

Do not fool yourselves, Dems - I know you are cheating your little hearts out and planning on burning down the country if you don't get your way - but there aint a snowball's chance in hell that Biden is going to beat Trump.

And if Rotten/Commala are the ones on the ticket, they aint got a prayer either.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Why should anyone care what Stone has to say?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Why should anyone care what Stone has to say?

He can be entertaining on occasion. He is known to be bombastic....Trump even calls him a real "character". but aside from that yah, no one cares what Roger Stone has to say. Well, maybe Mueller does.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Trump is their guy which means he gets a free pass on everything he does or says. As long as Trump is hurting the right people his supporters, literally, do not care. Hell, they could lose their jobs due to Trump's policies and his supporters will bend over backwards to find a way to blame the Democrats.

They want Trump to run for a third term, fourth or fifth term. They want Trump to crush his political opponents. Trump supporters are begging for a heavy-handed federal apparatus run by Trump and his family whose only purpose is to hurt their political opponents, no matter the cost.

You didn't read the OP enough to get the gist of what it was about , did you ?
This isn't about Trump , rather what Roger Stone said.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
“If Trump loses” ???

Bwaaaaaah haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!!

Yeah ok. Good one.

Landslide incoming libs, popular vote is 100% guaranteed

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

An unnecessary concern from Roger Stone.

Americans will not place a man with dementia in the White House... in charge of our nation. No way...

Well, they already have someone there that fills a deal of that criteria by virtue of being a crook, with possible hardening of the arteries.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

So the real winner, Trump, has already been decided I guess. Whatever the vote says, Trump should use force to take over the nation.

Well we can only hope if nothing more than for the REEEEeeeee value it would bring..

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I hope he does it , then uses his super powers to make new jersey residents pump their own gasoline.
TOTAL CONTROL

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So the real winner, Trump, has already been decided I guess. Whatever the vote says, Trump should use force to take over the nation.

So what is your point?
That is Roger Stone saying that, not Trump.
So what's your point?
Some folk will try to make a mountain out of any little molehill. You failed here, bud.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

So what is your point?
That is Roger Stone saying that, not Trump.
So what's your point?
Some folk will try to make a mountain out of any little molehill. You failed here, bud.

I thought he did a reasonable job of turning a molehill into a big, slobbering, lazy mountain.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Point being... President Trump will win re-election, however the evil factions that can not handle this will do everything they can to cause mayhem to mask it, to attempt to instill anarchic propaganda to invalidate it, and to outright attempt to overthrow the existing government.

To that end, and with what is going on in some of our invaded cities, he should declare martial law now. He has enough evidence of what is presently threatened and coming down the pike, is certainly illegal and treasonous.

I think our Military will have no problem with this and will support his efforts.

He is trying to protect this country, and I believe that his efforts to do so are not guided by his need to be President. It is his need to prevent the destruction of this country.

edit on 13-9-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I'm sorry, which candidate is urging his supporters to vote twice?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: toolgal462

I'm sorry, which candidate is urging his supporters to vote twice?

Biden is 😃

That's why Democrats are mis-reading Trump's words intentionally 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join