It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
frontier.yahoo.com...

Long-time Donald Trump confidant, and convicted felon, Roger Stone said that the president should declare “martial law” to seize power if he loses what Stone characterized as an already corrupt election. 
The results will only be legitimate if the “real winner” — Trump — takes office, regardless of what the votes say, Stone declared. A loss would apparently be justification for Trump to use force to take over the nation.

So the real winner, Trump, has already been decided I guess. Whatever the vote says, Trump should use force to take over the nation.

Move along, nothing to see here folks. Nothing more than an advisor to the President and convicted felon has called for martial law if his buddy does not win the election. Trump found no problem with Stones actions and thus pardoned him from his convictions.

Noting to see here folks, let’s just turn a blind eye to this. It has no import on our national crisis.
Move along. Don’t bother responding to this post, just let it slip into the oblivion of other posts on a dreamy Sunday afternoon.

That great and terrible coup that so many here fear is being instigated by those in opposition to Trump have no eyes or ears to consider that the real coop, is the coup that is being played out on our nation by Trump, his family and his associates.

Nope, nothing to see here, just Terry, rambling on from his own paranoia. Stone didn’t really say that. Trump didn’t really pardon this guy, this felon. Trump himself has not indicated he may not accept the results of the coming election.

Not to worry, not to worry.

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

An unnecessary concern from Roger Stone.

Americans will not place a man with dementia in the White House... in charge of our nation. No way...

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Americans will not place a man with dementia in the White House... in charge of our nation. No way...

They already did.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I hope Trump does it so our plans could be complete and we could openly state our intentions for world domination.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My, this is all very disturbing.

Has anyone checked in with CornPop to find out this thoughts on what Biden should do in the same situation?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Sounds like a great plan.
I would laugh and laugh and laugh.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Didn't the other side just war game about the same thing?

I don't look forward to this election.

link   
But Roger-martial law is the country being taken away from the president and civilian government and being run soley by the military.

To do what he suggests is not martial law if Trump remains president.
It sounds closer to a coup of sorts,if the military prop him up after biden wins(which i can't see).

link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: carewemust

They already did.

Listen, there's a lot to blame on you boomers, but electing Ronnie Reagan was NOT one of them.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sadly, would laugh if that happened. A bed has been made, lay in it.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Never going to happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

frontier.yahoo.com...

Long-time Donald Trump confidant, and convicted felon, Roger Stone said that the president should declare “martial law” to seize power if he loses what Stone characterized as an already corrupt election. 
The results will only be legitimate if the “real winner” — Trump — takes office, regardless of what the votes say, Stone declared. A loss would apparently be justification for Trump to use force to take over the nation.

So the real winner, Trump, has already been decided I guess. Whatever the vote says, Trump should use force to take over the nation.

Move along, nothing to see here folks. Nothing more than an advisor to the President and convicted felon has called for martial law if his buddy does not win the election. Trump found no problem with Stones actions and thus pardoned him from his convictions.

Noting to see here folks, let’s just turn a blind eye to this. It has no import on our national crisis.
Move along. Don’t bother responding to this post, just let it slip into the oblivion of other posts on a dreamy Sunday afternoon.

That great and terrible coup that so many here fear is being instigated by those in opposition to Trump have no eyes or ears to consider that the real coop, is the coup that is being played out on our nation by Trump, his family and his associates.

Nope, nothing to see here, just Terry, rambling on from his own paranoia. Stone didn’t really say that. Trump didn’t really pardon this guy, this felon. Trump himself has not indicated he may not accept the results of the coming election.

Whoa hold on, are you saying you are worried and appalled at some nonsense spouted by Roger Stone, a convicted felon?

Trump is an honorable man, unlike yourself and if he loses he will step aside. If there is obvious and provable ballot stuffing and cheating, which is very likely going by what dishonest democrats say, then there could be contest and investigation, recount etc.
They already prosecuted people just recently for that.

Not to worry, Trump will win fair and square, then you can rant and rave for another 4 years and beyond. What else would you do?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I guess its a good thing that Roger Stone isn't in charge of anything, huh?

Personally, I think Trump should just take a cue from the progressive/regressive left and stack the Supreme Court with about a dozen new conservative justices over the next few months to ensure that he wins any court challenges. May as well, considering that Kamala Harris has already stated interest in doing it if the other side wins.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yah, I aint afraid of Roger Stone and I don't think Trump is taking his advice on this.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Said what I was gonna say.

It’s gonna be a bunch of cry babies, regardless of who wins.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

frontier.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well get your guns ready!!!

Oh wait, y'all been saying there's no need for an armed populace.

The irony couldn't be thicker and I just love comedy!

Too funny...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Roger really worded all this in the worst way possible. We already know one hundred percent the morally bankrupt democratic party will cheat. They demonstrated this in multiple ways and to provide an example that comes to mind is during the 2016 debates and question sharing before the event. The question is if the democrat party manages a way to cheat to the extent it cost the Americans to lose their legitimate vote what should be done. And in this case I agree with Roger because in order for democracy to exist my vote and your vote must stand for something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join