It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wombat And Kangaroo Are Friends

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I thought this was a sweet little video that would make people smile. I sure did.
It is so sweet.
Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
They take to each other for their personalities. Imagine what they see in each other that we can't. Must be a lot communicated and shared between them that we couldn't quite grasp, as we tend to speak through words, our eyes and facial expressions.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I think the same thing. I wish I knew cat language. Me and Kya talk to each other, but I can only sense so much of what he is trying to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have a female cat and it talks to me all the time
I just pretend to listen and turn the tv up louder

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love this!! Growing up on a farm, I had occasion to observe that wild and tame creatures would sometimes commune, and everybody cuddles when it's freakin' cold. As a kid, two pointers slept with me. Only part of the house was heated, and most of it came from a wood stove. I remember seeing our two horses talking to an elk out in the pasture. They had quite a conversation. Spooks, the nervous gelding, stood 25 feet away, and Suzy walked right up to the bull. They talked. Spooks crept slowly closer until they were all having a powwow.

a reply to: Raggedyman

What if she's saying, "turn that noisebox down, okay? Okay? Okayokay??"

Our two cats that come indoors don't like certain programs or movies. I think it's the treble pitches that bother them. And, well, they're not crazy about the sound of crap blowing up either.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Haha!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Bahaha!
Love the animal pow wow!

top topics

join