It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really do not like BLM.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Some have, some have not. The point is when you give everyone a decent environment, they are more likely to grow up to be good citizens. Are some lazy and unworthy. Well yes some are. Do some good people, hard working and really need help? yes again. We as a society earned through hundred and even thousands of years of hard work and innovation. We have created a world where we can utilize resources to the fullest. We no longer need to war with each other. There is no scarcity of resources. Do you really believe it is right that a small handful of individuals own more wealth then the bottom half of the population. I am telling you, we start guaranteeing basic necessities and we are all going to benefit. Right now you have billionaires taking from everyone else. The reason they are able to obtain vast amounts of wealth is beyond their own ingenuity or hard work. They are taking from all of us. Not really them taking so much our tax code, corporate welfare, etc is giving it to them. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Yes Lyser life is unfair and THAT is exactly WHY people will take ANY advantage they can .
See you found the Real reason for the riots They CAN so THEY do
Life isnt fair for You either .

Your rights ends where my rights begin. You can attempt to do whatever you please, just don't act shocked when someone comes along and smacks some sense into you.

Life is what you make it, you put in 10% expecting to get 100% out, whose fault is it that you can't figure out math?

Why is it someone else's fault?

What I'm getting at is the universe is impersonal.

Nobody owes anyone anything.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Some of us do know because we've been there and worked our way up. It's not easy. We delayed things like having children in order to get there.

Don't make assumptions because of how we post and what arguments we make assuming only someone who's never known hardship could think that way.

(post by SaneThinking removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I just walk into the bank and tell them I'm here to take some free money cause of my privilege.

Works every time.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Why work 60+ hrs a week?

I got my privilege.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No project i dont think im the only one now you got it congrads NOW see if you can KEEP IT b.
PS sounds TO me Like you had some help though ( Injured in the MILITARY ment you get a pay check .
who do you think your fooling I did NOT have the military to back me up .

a s for when you were a kid sounds Like you used Military to get a leg up again Good for you .
military just isnt in my nature I dont like the thought of being told to kill someones family Kids women children collateral damage .

If Im attacked I would kill if nessery But going out looking KNOWING some who die will be children ? tahts is a hard thing for me to convince my self will help .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

150k people die every day, do you stop and light a candle for them as well?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If it was possible Yes But what does that have to do with anything ?
Again congards on getting out of a bad Life . Some very very few BUT some do manage it I did I had it for 14 years a Good life .
Now I have what i have dont expect any candles Dont expect a dang Thing expect to be one of the cast out-sand you know what Im ok with that rather be one then one who cheapens life to Numbers .
Life isnt fair so I hope you dont find out just how fast it can go south .
Injured ha A eye maybe ? a FINGER maybe cancer in the colon maybe ?Military helped you out again good for you congrads . Government is CUTTING military health care again and one day that check could be going just as fast as I lost my work .
got a check well sounds like your ok for now hope it stays taht way .
edit on 13-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
PS after ten years I finly did get ssi BUT I know it could be going Tomorrow I live in the real world .

My YOUR life all Depends On the Government giving you money .and That is shaky at best the way things are .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Why can't you learn 2 program?

Requires no physical ability, only a willingness to learn.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Half the country is one paycheck away From being homeless now more then ever But yea life isnt fair now 150 million people all looking for help and non in site .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Half the country is one paycheck away From being homeless now more then ever But yea life isnt fair now 150 million people all looking for help and non in site .

So whats the solution?

Rob money from those who had their # together?

Why not take steps to increase your skill set?

I mean all that requires is effort, and most importantly persistence.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

who do you think your fooling I did NOT have the military to back me up

Why do you think this is a luxury?

My injury will never go away. I get 500 bucks a month for it. That money does not make or break me.

This just smacks of victim olympics with you.

I'm done here. I can't pull you out of this bitterness you wallow in or the blame games you play.

edit on 9 13 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
accutly I know some programming lyser 3d graphics and hex even got a buidling put into a game BUt making money with it ??
best off i got was from AOL 20 years back for 8 bucks a hour at the time making 12 .

Market is flooded now more then ever I know quite a few top end programmers though .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
who says anything about Luxry ? god your lucky to get the 500 . Your the one saying how great you did Not me .
Glad your done tired of hearing how great you are when alest you got some help .
as for my self I lost a total of 25 years worth of work so BITE me 125 Grand just poof .
You say im feeling sorry for my self Great because no one else will lol Life is not fair stick with that thought .

Bitter heck yes go from Nothing Homeless at 18 To having 6 kids a home owned then Louse it over night heck yea Im bitter .
So what you dont care Life isnt fair . Ill be bitter over that louse its my bussiness jsut like yours ins complaining about the little help you do get .
edit on 13-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

How is it flooded?

I don't buy that for a second, you can even do freelance work.

If anything is growing exponentially. It sounds like your the type who rather make excuses than take action.

Seriously though try it out;

www.freecodecamp.org...

or don't, it's your life, wallow however you see fit.

403 web dev jobs near me, starting @ $40 an hour.

You can get these jobs without a degree, but you must learn the skill.
edit on 13-9-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Stop complaining.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join