It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really do not like BLM.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
To answer your question why do 13% of the population commit half the murders? Think about it. Either you believe black people are of an inferior mindset or there is another problem going on. Since I wthink you would likely agree black people are not inferior then what is the problem. It is a nature vs nurture. Since it is not nature it must be nurture. Meaning the environment that black people live in is not equitable. Black crime as well as police violence have the same solution. End systemic racism. When we fix systemic racism, everyone is gonna benefit. Everyone will be safer. a reply to: Xtrozero

Where does the influx of crack in the 80s play into this?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
as always Xtrozero a excauser Do I count ? How many you ask MILLIONS teh list is SO LONG 300 people put in jail relised as The COPS involved FIXED charges for YEARS before finely getting changed .
ONE bad cops DESTROYS 1000s of people lifes And its Not one bad cop ITS whole departments .
Read THE post HERE its not just a few dozen VIDEOS . MARIAN FLORIDA BOYS home from 1960 UP UNTILL 1990 Judges JUST put the boys in cops Just collected The boys 58 BODYS and COUNTING .

ONE COP ? Just a CRIMINAL who deserved to die ?www.npr.org...
As I child I went THROUGH that kind of hell I was ONE of the LUCKY ones .
ONE cop a dozen videos MASS MURDER of kids isnt even ENOUGH for you people !

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Are there good cops yes I knew few BUT they are HELPLESS against the BAD COPS silent BLUE LINE .

Dont look dont tell . Police chiefs who NO matter how many complainants Just say He is ok .

ONE bad cop In one department DESTROYS the effectiveness Of the WHOLE department Undermining ANY respect people have for that department ! ANTY TRUST after all Its NOT LIKE the other officers DONT KNOW they have a bad cop there !

AND guess what According to LAW if your a passenger in a car and the driver robs a store EVEN if you dont know your a accessory to that .

SO GOING BY the LAW cops ENFORCE they ARE all GUILTY .

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

To answer your question why do 13% of the population commit half the murders? Think about it. Either you believe black people are of an inferior mindset or there is another problem going on. Since I wthink you would likely agree black people are not inferior then what is the problem. It is a nature vs nurture. Since it is not nature it must be nurture. Meaning the environment that black people live in is not equitable. Black crime as well as police violence have the same solution. End systemic racism. When we fix systemic racism, everyone is gonna benefit. Everyone will be safer. a reply to:

The question is whether that environment is self induced or not? When Blacks get out of those pockets where society is dysfunctional they do as well as anyone else, so where is the systemic racism if it disappears once the Black person leaves the environment? Is it systemic racism that created a 70%+ young single mother birth rate with the dad not in the picture? Is it systemic racism that created this black pop culture where gangsta, music, sports and Goverment subsistence living is seen as the only viable choices to not be labeled an uncle Tom? The N0. 2 hit right now is called Wet Ass Pussy... Nice song... Educated and skilled successful black people do not use the N word...So using that word 3 times in every sentence where does that get you, as example.

It is funny how all these pockets where society is dysfunctional is mainly liberal cities run by minorities, hell even a Black female mayor and police chief at times..

Life is hard no matter where or who you are... I tell my two boys that all the time. It doesn't take too many screw ups to put a person on an almost unrecoverable path. Have a kids at 16, drop out of school, get involved with a gang, do drugs, get busted over and over, rinse and repeat for your kid and you call that life of failures systemic racism? lol geez

Look at Floyd...been in jail 8 times..just got out after 5 years due to robbing a pregnant Black woman's house with his gun in her belly. High enough to kill a horse trying to pass fake 20s, ends up dead by a cop who went too far...systemic racism? Where is any of this his fault?

It is easy to blame others when all you need to do is look in the mirror to see who is really at fault...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

To answer your question why do 13% of the population commit half the murders? Think about it. Either you believe black people are of an inferior mindset or there is another problem going on. Since I wthink you would likely agree black people are not inferior then what is the problem. It is a nature vs nurture. Since it is not nature it must be nurture. Meaning the environment that black people live in is not equitable. Black crime as well as police violence have the same solution. End systemic racism. When we fix systemic racism, everyone is gonna benefit. Everyone will be safer. a reply to: Xtrozero

You cannot give people an equitable environment.

They have to earn it in order to take pride in it and take care of it.

Most of the people who are in poor situations act like they are in poor situations. Do you think crumbling housing projects always looked like crap? At one point they were new, whether or not they were cheaply built, they had to be abused horribly by their tenants in order to degrade as horribly and quickly as they have in some cases.

Give someone like that a house in an upscale environment, and they would quickly bring it down too. They also wouldn't behave like the residents of the upscale environment. They'd bring their poor behaviors with them. Pretty soon, the neighbors would move out.

People who work hard to leave those kinds of neighbors behind do so for a reason.

So the only real solution to it all is to partially have the individuals in question fix themselves through learning how to actually be what they desire - people who can earn a middle class lifestyle.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So if white people were in the exact situation would they do the same thing? Yes, they would. Some people who work hard can get out of the situation, others may also work hard and nto be as fortunate. Of course you can give people an equitable environment, or if not, then you can give everyone a healthy environment. We have so much resources, it is unreal. Guaranteed housing for all, guaranteed food security, guaranteed health care. It is not hard to pay for and it is a noble cause. And we all earned it. How do you think we got to be so productive and industious? Through hard work. What happens when we have a future where machines and ai are doing most of the hard work? We should all benefit, not just a few billionaires who pull the strings. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

There are people who have no job and do not work. They simply take the subsidy the government gives them.

Explain to me how they have "earned" anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Dont blame dog, blame the owner.

Dogs dont lie, while owners can. With great power, come many criticsms.
edit on 13-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I really really do not like BLM.

What's not to like?

Rioting.
Looting.
Arson.
Murder.
Attempting to burn police alive.
Setting fire to apartment buildings.
Attacking sick kids inside a Ronald McDonald House.
Marxism.
Anarchy.

BLM/DNC/ANTIFA has got it ALL!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'll further go in to what I am aiming at:

There are very real cultural differences at work. Let's just take the value of education and literacy for one. There was a study put out that showed that blacks and whites put very different value on literacy. The differences were marked. Even among black homes of wealth, there were far less books than there were in white homes pointing to a difference in the cultural value placed on literacy. It was noted that even very poor white homes would have books as compared to poor black homes, and often white families placed a high value on reading to their children.

The researchers surmised that this was at least part of the explanation for the evident literacy gap between blacks and whites with whites often being more literate and more competent at reading.

So what was their proposed solution? It wasn't to find ways to boost the importance of reading in to blacks because their findings showed that even poor whites found ways to make reading accessible. Instead, they spent their time proposing ways to stop whites from reading to their children to lower the literacy competency of whites relative to blacks.

Answer me this:

Why is it that this is so often the answer we see? Instead of holding blacks to standards like we do the rest of society, we either excuse them as if they are incapable of meeting those standards, hand them things like they are children, or seek to find ways to cut the rest of society down so blacks won't notice they aren't meeting the standards anymore because no one else is either?

Why does society seem to imply that blacks can't and how isn't that insulting to blacks?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The poor the cast outs . These post Just Judge without having a clue what its really like .

Try it your self Pretend Your like ME Louse a eye get a palap ( cancer growth In colon ) louse a finger .
Now I had a Home it took me 20 years to get I had cars It took me 20 years to get I had six boys dogs fish birds .
In 3 Months it was all Going .

So JUST pretend You need help call goodwill redcross salvation army go to the churches .
Ask for help with your morgage ask for help with your medical .
Ask for help with Dental .
Life is Hunky dorry as Long as Your health and can work even a louse job . But even ONE thing goies wrong a Wife who decides well she just dont want you any more BOOM your life is Nuked Unless you very well off you could end Up back with Mom But what If there is NO mom to run to ?

You people have NO clue how hard it is getting out of a lower class It took every thing I had from 18 to 28 and I lost It all in just weeks .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Life is unfair.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have a hard time blaming the poor geto people for doing what ever they can to survive The ONLY help they get is what they can do for them selfs .

The best chance well football basketball 1 in a MILLION odds .
I know They would take what i have wolves do excatly that .
So I stay away From wolves .
But asking a wolf to just curl up and die because they cant find wild game ? Nope cattle are ON the Minue .

Of corse the farmer ten Kills the wolf never once thinking how HE destroyed the forest the wolf needed to survive .

The Blacks DID not make Detroit a heck Hole the Louse of Industry DID the blacks DID not make Chicago a heck hole the Louse of Hope jobs decay did .
they just have no choice but live in the Bones of dieing citys .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thats horse# and you know it.

Black people are just as capable as Whites.

Basketball? Your racism is showing.

We all have choices to make, you make # choices and your life ends up #ty, who is to blame?

link   
Yes Lyser life is unfair and THAT is exactly WHY people will take ANY advantage they can .
See you found the Real reason for the riots They CAN so THEY do
Life isnt fair for You either .

link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
You can blame George Soros. He's the one behind it all.

He might be funding it but it goes well beyond him.

Nothing Soros does makes me as an individual go out in public and act like a deranged fool, as these leftists anarchists are doing.

These actions still require willing participants. There's an entire generation of brainwashed violent angry communist puppets we're witnessing.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You people have NO clue how hard it is getting out of a lower class It took every thing I had from 18 to 28 and I lost It all in just weeks.

I'm an immigrant. Grew up on the streets of LA and Las Vegas. Fought my way through my childhood. Dropped out of school to pay bills at home as a teen. Didn't find any stability in life until I joined the army, went to war, got hurt, and came back.

Only in the last 4 years was I able to buy a modest townhome for my family to live in. Well within my means and in a so-so working class neighborhood.

I know exactly what it is to claw my way up.

Your problem is that you think you're the only one and you have no qualms about complaining about it in such an undignified and entitled manner.

You are not the only person living life and it is absolutely asinine that this would be a basis for argument for you.

edit on 9 13 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
LOL call me what you will You know Nothing of me as for the basket ball foot ball call Your self a lier as its Nothing to do with race But the FACT the sports look for good players and DONt care were they find them . One Chinese Guy is a player .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join