It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really really do not like BLM.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
From what I have seen in the last month ketsko the police are out of control .
On one side the Portland mayor says Let them LOOT riot and the cops stand and watch On the other they pull people from cars tazing beating NO arrest even .

Every one here loves pointing out the rioters But there are also DOZENS of videos Of police tazing shooting gassing EVEN REPORTERS .

Now UNTILL we focus ON ALL 3 problems LOOTING RIOTING CORRUPT POLICE FORCES I wont defend any one side .

There ARE solutions ! we NEED law enforcement ! Public OVER SITE have ---- POLICE CHIEFS VOTED IN --- INSTEAD OF HIRED by a mayor who IS the ONLY person they will even Listen to as PORTLAND PROVES !

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

STOP have the police police them self . A good start hu ?

You need to be better informed.

The vast majority of police misconduct is reported by other police officers, not the public. You want to take that away?

link   

I don't need the police, people like you rely on the police.

(post by midnightstar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You are very ignorant on this matter. Members here do NOT just blanket give police a pass no matter what. Go look up any of the threads from the past several years, and there are MANY threads, discussing incidents of police shooting and killing suspects. You will see that there are actually very, very few members who give police “a pass.”

(post by Lysergic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There ARE solutions ! we NEED law enforcement ! Public OVER SITE have ---- POLICE CHIEFS VOTED IN --- INSTEAD OF HIRED by a mayor who IS the ONLY person they will even Listen to as PORTLAND PROVES !

100% agree with this. City Police chiefs should be elected independent of the city government like the county sheriff.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Me Lysergic ? LOL well some one steals Your car just dont call a cop ok.

Dont worry about what i need or dont need Only a complete FOOL thinks we need No law enforcement Thought You hated BLM ? they advocate JUST what YOU want NO cops .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

BLM = Brown Supremacists

link   
What is your solution to black on black crime or for that matter white on white crime, which is also prevalent? a reply to: Lysergic

link   
YEA project Its to simple for any of these posters .
Voting works fine with sheriffs one gets out of hand VOTE him out . Simple works deputy's are always polite and try finding betetr ways then JUST shoot first NEVER ONCE seen a Deputy brutality video .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Me Lysergic ? LOL well some one steals Your car just dont call a cop ok.

Dont worry about what i need or dont need Only a complete FOOL thinks we need No law enforcement Thought You hated BLM ? they advocate JUST what YOU want NO cops .

Good luck stealing it.

.223 moves fast.

Difference is, I will thrive in a copless scenario.
edit on 13-9-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Two cops shot in car by BLM/DNC/ANTIFA midget...and BLM/DNC/ANTIFA members block hospital, where cops were taken, chanting "We Hope They Die".

Welcome to Democrat's Utopia.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

There are DOZENS of videos posted on this site Of cops beating tazeing shooting Just because some one was In the way .
You guys dont like THE RESULTS of the MILITARIZE police . I dont blame you BUT 30 Years of peaceful protesting changed NOTHING .

Besides who cared about thouse people the cops killed in cold blood Not you for sure . So why do you expect any one to acre about a cop ?

So there is 370 million police encounters per year how many years does your dozens of videos cover? For Blacks who are killed by cops ALL but about 10 to 15 per year are actually armed and committing a crime, and the 15 or so not armed most are still commuting a crime, but I agree some are shot do to error or bad cop...but it is rare.

Why do you expect perfection all the time in a high risk job? Hell medical errors account for 250,000 to 400,000 deaths per year in the US and these are highly trained, educated and skilled doctors and nurses.

So in the end what is your "killed in cold blood" number..less than 5? How about the 7000+ killed in real cold blood by Blacks killing Blacks? That all good? Why does 13% of the population make up over 50% of all murders in the US during those same 30 years? Maybe Black people need to reevaluate just what they are actually protesting... Don't ya think?

edit on 13-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
ras Ill answer that .
Education REAL education Help them clean UP the cesspool citys they live in .
35 years agaio Tallahassee Florida was JUST a cesspool gangs roomed the city crime rates high .
BUt the city got sick of it so they started Rebuilding cleaning up Homes for Humanity went in fixing up the run down BLOCKS and BLOCKS of Just about shacks people lived In clean UP the streets .

Over teh next 20 years crime rates fell neighborhoods became places the People who lived there NOW cared about .
Does the are still have crime Yes and always will But even Just cleaning the place up was enough to give these poeople BACK there dignity They NOW want To keep the area Clean They have neighborhood watches .

The gangs are GOING The so called drug culter while still alive is NOT nearly as bad as it was .

PHILLY PA was even WORSE back in the 1980s and they cleaned that city up ITS possible when we all care and work toghter.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I used to not like your posts, but here lately you been spot on.. People are too far gone for it to be normal or even average anymore, just me and my friend were talking this morning about the violence in Chiraq that is trickling down to Peoria and headed my way now.. Never ever did I think I needed a gun for protection, have one now.. Ammo is the problem now lol, need to find a decent store but 40 bucks for 20 bullets is a bit steep.. it's all in the game plan of the left..

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
To answer your question why do 13% of the population commit half the murders? Think about it. Either you believe black people are of an inferior mindset or there is another problem going on. Since I wthink you would likely agree black people are not inferior then what is the problem. It is a nature vs nurture. Since it is not nature it must be nurture. Meaning the environment that black people live in is not equitable. Black crime as well as police violence have the same solution. End systemic racism. When we fix systemic racism, everyone is gonna benefit. Everyone will be safer. a reply to: Xtrozero

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join