It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan is to Indict Biden sooner than later, but who’s plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is, or at least was, a conspiracy site.

This is going to be a wild conspiracy theory. Sprinkled in with some facts

Fact #1 : there is a deep state, Swamp, shadow government, or whatever you like to call it.

Fact #2 Biden has severe cognitive decline

How do you remove Biden from the ticket without admitting that you have been lying to America that he was for to run the country. Basically the biggest example of party over country ever?

How do you fix the Biden problem?

Simple Indict him for crimes within 60 days of an election.

Biden has to step aside, and no one will be talking about his metal state. The Dems then could move the far left-but unpopular Harris to the top of the ticket.
Or
When they replaced Biden with someone else(Who’s in the swamp or deep state friendly), the new nominee will pick a better VP choice.

Trump’s government releasing Anything 60 days before an election is what will get the MSM coverage, the ‘why’ will be irrelevant. That will get the Dem base more fired up to vote or maybe better yet, more fires up to resist an ‘illegal‘ Trump second term.

Most of the Dems, Independents, Never-Trumpers who couldn’t vote for the Biden-Harris ticket move to the new Blue candidate.

If that’s the plan, if the swamp creatures Are in charge of justice, so either under Trunp That Biden won’t be prosecuted(See Hillary, Stock, Page for examples) or the New Blue when they get into power will just Larsen Biden because Trump broke the law and released stuff 60 days before an election, so Joe was set up and needs to be pardons because Orange Man Bad.

Let’s face it, everything that’s gonna be I’illegally’ released within 60 days of an election, most of it all could have been ‘Legally’ released 61+ days before an election.

To me Occam’s razor states the best way to remove Biden and blame Trump is to indict Biden and blame Trump for inter-fearing with ‘Democracy’.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Yeah, they can't keep running with him. At least I can update my prediction.

We're getting a Michelle O / Harris ticket... Only chance the D have is running Michelle O and calling the election fraudulent.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Sure, that would be perfect for the leftists.

When no one wants to vote for a candidate who's only life accomplishments are hating America and cornholing her husband. They can scream about racism and sexism for another 4 years.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

No, they won't indict Biden right before the election. That's the whole reason they ran him, to protect him (and by extension the Democrat Party) from indictment. They are counting on their never Trumper base to elect Biden/Harris, no matter what, knowing that Biden will not complete his term. They are actually running Harris for President right now.

edit on 13/9/2020 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes, conspiracy pipe dream

It's Trump that has committed crimes.

It's Trump who should be locked up.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

No, they won't indict Biden right before the election. That's the whole reason they ran him, to protect him (and by extension the Democrat Party) from indictment. They are counting on their never Trumper base to elect Biden/Harris, no matter what, knowing that Biden will not complete his term. They are actually running Harris for President right now.

I’m not so sure, I haven’t seen a peep on Harris, considering the Social media pulse, you’ll think if that’s the case she have more visibility, yet she’s invisible.

Why is that you suppose? Maybe it might have to do with the fact that internal polling is showing a severe decline in support among independents and Moderates, i.e the Centrist as his platform has shifted a bit more to the center and has actually been mimicking the Trump campaigns style of campaigning and even going as far as using Trumps own lines, it’s legit plagiarism.
This is reinforced by the fact that Bernie is having issues with this and has called on he Biden Campaign to fix itself as he fears Biden will come on up short on Election Day.
Source: www.foxnews.com...
If you prefer a leftist slant, www.washingtonpost.com... tml

From my analysis, Biden has been shadowing Trumps campaign and going on direct assaults. The issue with this? Direct assault, is one of Trumps key areas of strength, Biden can’t outwit Trump toe to toe in fiery exchanges and by extension, his handlers. How do you attack the Meme God?
Furthermore, he has shifted away from the Progressive left, not a breakaway, but a distancing of sorts. Most likely as a means to blunt Trumps insistence that Biden is controlled by the Left. Here the issues with Bernie lie.
Harris has been put in the back seat, she’s about as visible as Pence. Rightfully so as this is the Presidential ticket and any fears relating to the VP as the real POTUS can be an undesired outcome of mix results.
The only real poll I put some stock in is Rasmussen and it’s been cataloging Bidens decline in the polls, showing a downward trend the closer we get to Election.
Once again, we will see a repeat of 2016, no need to Indict the old feller.
edit on 13-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: Cleaned it up

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BeenieWeenie

Reeeeeeeee

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeenieWeenie

The same line of code that exist solely within the Matrix of the typical leftist NPC construct, an automaton of nerve and metal, to function with singular and simple purpose, what waste of incredible potential, I weep with despair for my fellow man.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BeenieWeenie

More proof TDS is real.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Lock him up then, why are you protecting him?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Right!!

The GRAVE crime of defeating corrupt pedophile Hillary in 2016. "It was her turn"...Oh, the humanity...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I think I've seen this some where before.

Yep I knew it! Here's the plan.

we just gotta help Joe find the time machine! lol

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Biden may not be that sharp but he is certainly much more fit then the current prez, both mentally and especially physically. As for the deep state, they currently occupy the white house. a reply to: SocratesJohnson

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting that neither of your 'Facts' are, in fact, facts. They are opinions/conspiracies only. But you go on playing and having fun while you can.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You should probably start by proving those "facts". Notably fact 1. Which no one on this site (or otherwise) has ever done. "Deep state" has no meaning, aside from 'disagrees with Trump idiocy and approach'.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I should probably just be quiet.
There's no law against indicting a candidate within 60 days of an election.
It's DoJ policy. It would be considered an egregious violation of decorum and protocol.
Reason: Impossible to be illegal to indict or arrest someone that's met the required standard.
No doubt, the question of a fair election is called to question. No doubt the issue would be raised & litigated.
No doubt the media & politicians would have a complete tantrum conflating & confabulating Trump's evil attributes.
No doubt there would be consequences in the street ()but those are going to be felt regardless).

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Let’s face it, everything that’s gonna be I’illegally’ released within 60 days of an election, most of it all could have been ‘Legally’ released 61+ days before an election.

To me Occam’s razor states the best way to remove Biden and blame Trump is to indict Biden and blame Trump for inter-fearing with ‘Democracy’.

Interesting, even plausible theory...

The only thing you got wrong though is, there is no '60 day' law, or even formal written policy... it is more like a guideline...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Biden is condemning and indicting himself, even worse than he did during his previous two Presidential runs.

Next week, the U.S. Senate will assist his effort, with a damning report on his overseas dealing to enrich his family, using his position as a US official as leverage.

ATS Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Or they'll just kill him. We are talking about Democrats. They make people disappear. Heart attack. Hell, even use or blame COVID then in their fantasy world Trump will have killed Biden himself.

No need for indictments, which will actually hurt the Democrats.

new topics

top topics

join