It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tic Tac U.F.O. also jammed the radar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Here's an article with Pilot Commander David Fravor telling you what he saw.

Commander David Fravor witnessed the Tic Tac-shaped object perform extraordinary aerial maneuvers that no known human technology is capable of in November 2004. The former US Navy pilot said the UFO was unlike anything else he ever encountered.

Fravor recounted the perplexing encounter in a podcast interview with Massachusetts Institute of Technology scientist Lex Fridman. “This is not like, ‘we saw it and it was gone’, or ‘I saw lights in the sky and it's gone’ – we watched this thing on a crystal clear day with four trained observers,” Fravor recalled.

The ex-pilot said that any time he tried to get close to the object it rapidly accelerated and was gone in less than a second. “I remember telling the guy in my back seat, ‘Dude, I dunno about you but I'm pretty weirded out.’”

After landing, Fravor mentioned the UFO to a colleague, Chad Underwood, who successfully located the unidentified phenomena only for it to jam his radar. “He's telling the radar, ‘Stare down the line of sight, whatever is there I want you to grab it and build a trace file on it,’ which will tell you where it is, how fast it is and the direction that it's going,” Fravor explained to Fridman.

“The radar is smart enough that when the signal comes back if it's been messed with, it will tell you - it will give you indications that it's being jammed .... It's being jammed into about every mode you can see ... You can tell it's being jammed,” he added.

www.rt.com...

I know, I know. We're supposed to listen to the same few pseudoskeptics who have been making the same illogical points throughout the years and not the Pilots who experienced it.

Hynek tells us that Pilots are some of the most reliable U.F.O. observers because of their technical training.

edit on 13-9-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
Why would you assume that after years of lying they tell the truth now?

That's what I don't understand about all this.

If it was lies then, it's probably lies now.

If you are on the military payroll I would listen to a hillbilly on moonshine first.
edit on 13-9-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Hynek tells us that Pilots are some of the most reliable U.F.O. observers because of their technical training.

They are the most reliable observers of things that are unidentified?

Does that make sense?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

They are the most reliable observers of things that are unidentified?

Does that make sense?

Yes and this shows you that U.F.O.'s are unidentified when it comes to their origin but not to the fact that many of these U.F.O.'s are powered by technology

If you look at Hynek's ranking, a Technical Person is a more reliable observer when it comes to U.F.O.'s. Why would that be? It's because the more technical you are the better you are at identifying technology that we have or we don't have. Pilots back then were not Technical persons like Pilots today. As I showed in another post, Pilots today have millions of dollars worth of Technical training on some of the most sophisticated aerial equipment.

So we know that many of these U.F.O.'s are powered by technology because even back then Technical Persons made better observers.

If U.F.O.'s weren't technical how do they evade our planes, jam radar and cause nukes to malfunction? Why don't we have warehouses full of weather balloons or natural blobs that just float in the sky? Why hasn't the FAA come out and said don't worry about these U.F.O.'s in the sky they're just weather balloons or some natural blobs that our Pilots can't catch for some reason.

No, we know that there's U.F.O. sightings where we can say the U.F.O. was powered by technology. What they can't say that it's powered by aliens from Andromeda Galaxy. That's the part that's unidentified.

Pilots, Military Personell, Radar operators and others can say if a U.F.O. was guided by intelligence or it's some known or unknown technology.

If you have a U.F.O. that's jamming your radar or that hovers and slows down then when you approach it, it speeds off, you can say technology that's guided by intelligence and then you can begin to map it. You can say based on all of the technology I have seen before in the skies, does this behave like anything I've seen before?

If the answer is no, then you can conclude that it's some secret military program or something that outside of human technology. We can know this because of things like Moore's Law. The reason Futurist like Ray Kurzweill and others are employed at places like Google and make big money is because they can say we should have this technology around this time and again it isn't just guessing, they're looking at things like Moore's Law. Here's an example.

The Most Complete Brain Map Ever Is Here: A Fly's 'Connectome'

It took 12 years and at least $40 million to chart a region about 250 micrometers across—about the thickness of two strands of hair.

Janelia researchers announced a major step in that quest on Wednesday, releasing a wiring diagram of the fly brain that contains 25,000 neurons and the 20 million connections between them. The so-called “connectome” corresponds to the fly’s hemibrain, a region that’s about 250 micrometers across—the size of a dust mite, or the thickness of two strands of hair. It’s about a third of the total fly brain, and contains many of the critical regions responsible for memory, navigation, and learning.

www.wired.com...

A human brain has 100 billion neurons and trillions of synapses. We don't have the technology to build a connectome of the human brain today. If a Country said tomorrow that they fully mapped the human brain and have a full connectome of the human brain, we would know this isn't humanly possible and some intelligence outside of human intelligence gave them the technical capability.

This is why Technical persons make the best observers when it comes to U.F.O.'s. Governments can have all of the money in the world but there technological advancements would still be limited.
edit on 13-9-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Is the caveman who invented the wheel better at understanding facebook because of his technical prowess?

Or is it silly to assume that?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I'm afraid you have that completely the wrong way round.

Hynek determined that pilots were one of the least reliable - the percentages are for misidentification.

In the Hynek UFO Report he stated underneath that table that "surprisingly, commercial and military pilots appear to make relatively poor witnesses".

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I'm sorry but you are just showing why no one with a modicum of intelligence can take you seriously.

You've tried to argue this a number of times on here. By moving pilots into the"technical people" based on your own whim, limited cognition and flawed thinking. You do realize that even at the percentages given it shows how poor, overall, that human perception is of things in the skies overall?

A military pilot is not a "technical person" as Hynek classified it. Nor would one be classed today as such. Hynek was referring to the likes of scientists, and engineers. Generally people who were also on the ground from static observation points too.

Just because a military pilot now flies with a bunch of silicon chips to aid him does not make him/her any more technical than a pilot during the Cold War. A military pilot is often flying at a extremely high speeds, concentrating on flying a high powered aircraft safely and having to make rapid risk assessments about anything sighted. They are not given training on identifying phenomena that has never been identified previously. That's why they are poor observers of unidentified things.

Carry on posting lots of words now.

edit on 13/9/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I'm sorry bit you are just showing why no one with a modicum of intelligence can take you seriously.

I wouldn't say I have a modicum of intelligence, but I take him seriously.
Disagreement doesn't make you correct.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I wouldn't say I have a modicum of intelligence

Perhaps that's why you take him seriously?

edit on 13/9/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Maybe interesting to watch?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Here's another take on possibly what they saw. I also believe that Hynek was employed and paid by the Feds to simply discredit those closest to any UFO. There are other also doing same on this site. That's USA government coverup 101. You misread the Hynek table. Here's another take:

Navy patent Perhaps this could be achieved if the outer shell of the craft were turned into a cavity wall filled with gas, which would vibrate thanks to microwave emitters. This description was taken from a patent the U.S. Navy applied for in 2016, which says such a peculiar craft could move with great ease through air, space or water by being enclosed in a vacuum plasma bubble or sheath. That could be the UAP that Fravor saw during his documented flight. Gravity manipulating tech at play could explain how the craft was able to effortlessly perform certain maneuvers such as suddenly turning sideways without losing altitude (aka knife-edge flight) in the FLIR1 video, or rapidly changing in-flight direction without visible inertia. While the patent for the mysterious craft was approved last year, there is no indication that it was built or tested. Then again, it’s hard to imagine that a military aircraft equipped with this kind of technology would get any publicity.

Navy Patent

In brief if the USA had some sort of craft in 2004 and didn't seek a patent until 2016 until all was functional is smart military move. That way your tech can be a decade ahead of all others out there such as Russia or China as the program is kept off the books.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I wouldn't say I have a modicum of intelligence

Perhaps that's why you take him seriously?

You've caught me out.
I was lying about that modicum...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That makes some sense to me, maybe not that exact technology but possibly something similar.

My gut instinct tells me these objects were man-made and these incidents/videos/reports were "tests" using our pilots and support staff as subjects.

I have no proof or background to support this so it's really just a hunch
edit on 13-9-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What if the nature of the craft made it seem it was being jammed? Act of war or our own ignorance?

Too many question. Kind of silly calling something we dont understand an act of war.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Why would you assume that after years of lying they tell the truth now?

That's what I don't understand about all this.

If it was lies then, it's probably lies now.

If you are on the military payroll I would listen to a hillbilly on moonshine first.

Why would you assume Cmdr. Fravor has been lying for decades? It is Fravor after all who is telling what he experienced during the incident.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Telling what he recalls, perhaps. Memory is a funny thing though, it tends to fill in the blanks for us, add other stuff.

Not helped by Fravor likening the footage to what he'd seen in 2004. That was PAINFUL to watch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Here's an article with Pilot Commander David Fravor telling you what he saw.

"
After landing, Fravor mentioned the UFO to a colleague, Chad Underwood, who successfully located the unidentified phenomena only for it to jam his radar. “He's telling the radar, ‘Stare down the line of sight, whatever is there I want you to grab it and build a trace file on it,’ which will tell you where it is, how fast it is and the direction that it's going,” Fravor explained to Fridman.

“The radar is smart enough that when the signal comes back if it's been messed with, it will tell you - it will give you indications that it's being jammed .... It's being jammed into about every mode you can see ... You can tell it's being jammed,” he added.
"

According to the I-Team report, the Tic Tac UFO did *NOT* jam the radar.
They interviewed the WSO (Weapons and Sensor Officer) flying with Chad Underwood.

In RWS (Range While Search) mode, the radar detected the Tic Tac UFO.
In the more focused and more precise STT (Single Target Track) mode, however, the radar could not take a lock.

The WSO was explicitely asked if there were any jamming cues, and he said no (emphasis with * mine):

When asked, LT XXXXX stated that there were *no* jamming cues (strobe, champagne bubbles, any normal EA Indications). It "just appeared as if the radar couldn't hack it."

(Source: Page 9 of the I-Team report)

The ATFLIR was then pointed in the direction where the radar attempted to take a lock, which is when the ATFLIR saw the Tic Tac UFO.

The I-Team report does not mention a sudden acceleration of the object at the end either, just a ‘move out of the ATFLIR field of view’:

As LT XXXXX watched the object it began to move out of the FLIR field of view to the left. LT XXXXX made no attempt to slew the FLIR and subsequently lost situational awareness of the object.

The story seems to grow over the years… Or is somebody trying to make the Tic Tac UFO more threatening? All this `act of war stuff' ...

edit on 15-9-2020 by Guest101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
Why would you assume Cmdr. Fravor has been lying for decades? It is Fravor after all who is telling what he experienced during the incident.

Because it is in the best interests of his employer.

There's too much paperwork and not enough actual flying saucers.
If alien's are being covered up they are doing an awful job...

If they're leaking disinfo they are doing great.

new topics

top topics

join