It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot Ambush style

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: carsforkids

mobile.twitter.com...

It’s just in this tweet from the LA county sheriffs office
Doesn’t name the hospital but it mentions that it’s where the two officers are being treated

Apparently a handful of people (according to police) came in the emergency room and blocked the entrance. They were saying they hoped they died. They were asked to leave they did not police was called and arrested 3 people. One of which was a radio reporter. Apparently she rushed the police when someone was being arrested. Im trying to figure out if she is involved in the protest. The police are pressing charges against her so I'm not sure.

twitter.com...
edit on 9/13/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
When the press, actors, actresses, athletes etc are constantly beating the racist police are hunting innocent black people down in the street every day...

This was inevitable, and if they don't get the shooter expect to see this come to a city near you.

As for the camera angle, nobody ever seen a security camera in poor sections of town before?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sad to say but it will only stop when the prosecutors themselves are victimized by vicious crimes.
So until that day comes even when the politicians are victimized nothing will happen until that day comes trust me that is how the real world works.

It could stop by the prosecutors being forcibly REMOVED in cities where this is going on. Haven't heard so much about "catch and release" prosecutor conduct in California, but we have heard of it elsewhere. It defies logic that anyone committing any type of crime related to violence or rioting could be released without at least being charged. There must be some kind of clause, a code of conduct, something to pin these DAs on. Can they be recommended to be disbarred?? So you're telling me a DA is effectively God, and nobody has authority to contravene/override their decisions. Doesn't sound right; seems like a loophole that needs SHUTTING. Step one is stop the bleeding (physically secure the DAs and get them off the job)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
One day the disruptive, often pedo, idiot anchors of society will learn that the police protect them from us and not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 727Sky

A wanna-be gang member earning his membership. Despicable.

Once caught, the shooter should be helicoptered out to the 110 degree desert and dropped off, with a canteen of salt water.

I'm all for giving helicopter rides to the shooter, BLM, Antifa, and leftists in general. But lets do it right..out over the ocean and drop off then..

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Another Burn Loot Murder member doing what they do best.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Officers are still alive?
Last I heard they were in critical condition - a 24-year-old man and 31-year-old woman.
Gunshots were to head and face.
The action itself was despicable but made feel physically sick that the lowest form of scum tried to stop ambulances and disrupt the effort to save these young police officers lives.

edit on 13/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Whoa was that a midget or a 10 yr old kid?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I mean little person.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sad to say but it will only stop when the prosecutors themselves are victimized by vicious crimes.
So until that day comes even when the politicians are victimized nothing will happen until that day comes trust me that is how the real world works.

It could stop by the prosecutors being forcibly REMOVED in cities where this is going on. Haven't heard so much about "catch and release" prosecutor conduct in California, but we have heard of it elsewhere. It defies logic that anyone committing any type of crime related to violence or rioting could be released without at least being charged. There must be some kind of clause, a code of conduct, something to pin these DAs on. Can they be recommended to be disbarred?? So you're telling me a DA is effectively God, and nobody has authority to contravene/override their decisions. Doesn't sound right; seems like a loophole that needs SHUTTING. Step one is stop the bleeding (physically secure the DAs and get them off the job)

Thanks for commenting.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Medieval torture methods are very good deterrents.

Tie their four like mbs to four horses all pulling in different directions.

This is going to get bad. This is the boiling point.

It's not too hard to have predicted any of this...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Whoa was that a midget or a 10 yr old kid?

Los Angeles police have put out a $100,000 reward for the capture of this shooter. He is identified as a 28 to 30 year old black male.

Not many of them in Compton California.(sarc)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
Sorry to say this is an inside job. A police car in an extremely dangerous place with window rolled down and proper video angled. Window down is wrong, especially this time with all protesting going on.

Flame away. *wear a tinfoil*

The video footage is highly suspicious...

I'm with you, but I also read elsewhere online that gangs are networking to get revenge on cops they've dealt with in the past. Doesn't rule out an inside job still.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Perspective is everything, but this looks like
a 13 year old child. Grown men don't run like
children.

In the video a person at the end of the block
actually stopped and looked right at the
perpetrator shoot into the police vehicle.

Correction; this witness was already stopped
and in position to watch the whole drama.

As the perpetrator starts to run toward
him, the witness casually starts
to walk across his path.

The fact that this witness walks casually,
and does not run when a man holding
gun runs toward him is odd.

Possible gang initiation and this witness
is there to observe the shooting?

This video footage is not from a fixed
camera position on a building unless
there was an earthquake.

Hopefully the reward coupled with
competent detective work will catch
the perpetrator.
edit on 9/13/2020 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

" Me looking at the shooter it would appear to me this was a very young person ? "

Who through their Heinous Actions should Receive the Death Penalty . There are Certain Consequences for Acts that Defy the Rule of Law .............

edit on 13-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Only thing about the shakey camera is if it it surveillance, it's shakey because it's super zoomed in, hence the mouse?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I know Americans wont agree but I am glad we restricted gun ownership in my country as criminals/idiots/hateful people will always exist.

As if they won't be able to get the guns anyway. As if the criminals will obey the laws and hand the guns over. You will just disarm the general public.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If you want to see the bystander video that's being spread on Twitter, it's linked here.

BLM loses all credibility when you see this and how they behaved at the hospital. This guy videoed and celebrated and did not a thing for either cop.
edit on 13-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If you want to see the bystander video that's being spread on Twitter, it's linked here.

BLM loses all credibility when you see this and how they behaved at the hospital. This guy videoed and celebrated and did not a thing for either cop.

That's beyond sickening. Can't even begin to describe the anger I'm feeling at seeing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join