It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies Shot Ambush style

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Me looking at the shooter it would appear to me this was a very young person ? t.co...

Unless a patrol car has bullet proof glass how could you protect yourself from something like this ? Hopefully they will capture this poor misguided useful idiot so some democratic prosecutor can release "It" back upon the streets to commit more mayhem !
townhall.com...

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced on Saturday two of its deputies had been shot multiple times in Compton as they sat in their vehicle.

In a tweet, LASD said the two deputies were in surgery and were "fighting for their lives," adding the suspect in the shooting was still at large.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.
— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

hotair.com...

Chicago gun store looter released, murders Walgreens clerk
hotair.com...
No gun, just stabbed her multiple times and left her bleeding on the floor to die.

What the local CBS News outlet learned later made this crime all the more disturbing. Williams wasn’t unknown to law enforcement. In fact, he had robbed a gun shop in March of this year, stealing 14 handguns before being quickly apprehended by the police. The gun shop owner is outraged that he was put back out on the street so quickly and maintains that Olga Marie Calderon would be alive today had the previous crime been taken more seriously.

edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't even know what to say about this.

I can only imagine the justification that will be concocted for this cold-blooded attempt to murder two human beings. I expect this to get worse, especially as the leadership in these cities continue their efforts to defund the police and provide protection to criminals.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This makes me sick to my stomach. Don’t this people realize the damage they do when you murder other people?

😟

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This makes me sick to my stomach. Don’t this people realize the damage they do when you murder other people?

😟

Not just to the person who lost their life and the family who will morn them but to society in general. To release these kinds of idiots back upon a civil society is a crime unto itself.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Compton, CA? I say he's a midget shooter.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Gawd my heart goes out to the families of these deputies.
Please Lord I pray you beseech our Father that these deputies
may glorify him. Bless them Jesus in your name. Amen

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Sad to say but it will only stop when the prosecutors themselves are victimized by vicious crimes.
So until that day comes even when the politicians are victimized nothing will happen until that day comes trust me that is how the real world works.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Just saw this on Twitter.

The guy just walks up to the car and fires repeatedly and then runs away.

I guess he hasn't been caught yet.

You couldn't pay me enough to be a police officer right now.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

A wanna-be gang member earning his membership. Despicable.

Once caught, the shooter should be helicoptered out to the 110 degree desert and dropped off, with a canteen of salt water.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
To make it worse, the BLM thug culture folks are gathering OUTSIDE the hospital where the LEOs are undergoing surgery, instigating police and being general dickheads

wtf!!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sorry to say this is an inside job. A police car in an extremely dangerous place with window rolled down and proper video angled. Window down is wrong, especially this time with all protesting going on.

Flame away. *wear a tinfoil*

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack
Can you explain what you mean by "inside job"? Also, I wonder who filmed the video?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I know Americans wont agree but I am glad we restricted gun ownership in my country as criminals/idiots/hateful people will always exist.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Can't wait to find out the shooter's name

so the NFL can put it on their helmets.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

“We hope they die” being chanted as protesters gather and block the emergency entrance at the hospital

Pathetic
edit on 13 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
mobile.twitter.com...

“We hope they die” being chanted as protesters gather and block the emergency entrance at the hospital

Pathetic

Which hospital?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
My message to the governor of California:

But seriously I hope the police pull through and they find that future serial killer.
edit on 13-9-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

mobile.twitter.com...

It’s just in this tweet from the LA county sheriffs office
Doesn’t name the hospital but it mentions that it’s where the two officers are being treated

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

But what will you say when the government breaks down and only the criminals/idiots/hateful people have the guns?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: whiteblack
Can you explain what you mean by "inside job"? Also, I wonder who filmed the video?

Acording to police that video was from an MTA camera. Im going to say this looked like a little kid doesnt even look like they could see the top of the car roof. Also there top speed seems really low so im thinking this kid is under 10.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join