It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaGate Prosecutor John Durham is Preparing to Release a Status Update Report.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
Prosecuting criminals shouldn't be political.
They have the goods.
This has taken FAR too long.

TIMING is everything.

Interim Report this month.

Testimony of Durham in front of the Senate in October.

Trump wins in November.

Numerous indictments begin landing after Election Day and continuing for months.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: carsforkids

George Soros has groomed his son to assume day-to-day operations of developing ways to destroy the United States. If George kicks off, or is arrested, the war will continue.

Soros is only the middle man....
Look to the money

Breaking: It looks like half of the money JOE BIDEN's campaign received last year, came from untraceable, possibly foreign sources. (CHINA?)

WTF!?: www.foxnews.com...

I think the DOJ/DHS/DNI is telling President Trump that Joe Biden is receiving significant help from China. The President said at his Nevada rally last night that Joe Biden's family and "handlers" have SOLD OUT America. And said the same thing at the White House this past Thursday.

Source: justthenews.com...

Carewemust, here's what I just posted to Facebook, linking to the Fox News article:

I wonder if the FEC (Federal Election Commission) is looking into this. Any donations over $200 within a calendar year are especially scrutinized. I especially like the correlation between the money donated and the unemployment rate. These donors by law should be available to review on the FEC site. I wonder what a detailed review of the data would show? Any data scientists out there?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: incoserv

Could you imagine the $h!tstorm if Biden's mentioned in this interim report??

Heads will SPINNING.

Joe Biden was not only "mentioned", but implicated, in documents declassified by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) 4 months ago.

On January 5th 2017, Joe Biden ordered the incoming Trump Administration National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn, be spied upon. Then Biden suggested "framing" General Flynn, using the obscure "Logan Act".

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

more lies, and while you do have a link this time, it couldn't be any more crappier.

The Peter Strzok notes, (Strzok was not at the Jan fifth meeting) are a scrawl, probably from a 'phone conversation about the meeting.

One line is, VP, Logan act. ....that's all that line says.

The only other line with VP on it says, VP, I have been on the intel committee for ten years and I never ....that's all that line says.

It's pretty obvious that someone mentioned the Logan Act, but there is no context by whom or for why, but you could guess Comey might have, while you could also guess that the rest of the people present, likely never heard of the Logan Act.

That's all there is, and I would say any decent judge would kick the 'evidence' into touch...because it is rubbish.

Again, Comey might well have be able to bring a federal charge though, since Flynn was being investigated at that time.
edit on 13-9-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

The Federal Election Commission, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Justice, need to look into how Joe Biden's presidential campaign received hundreds of millions of dollars from untraceable Anonymous sources.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

None of us have all the facts, but many more are forthcoming over the next two weeks.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

George Soros has groomed his son to assume day-to-day operations of developing ways to destroy the United States. If George kicks off, or is arrested, the war will continue.

Look to the money

People keep saying this. What money? Who is really in charge? Why the mystery in posts like this, why not just come out and say what you believe it's all about? We know, power & money. But who specifically?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Look to the money

People keep saying this. What money? Who is really in charge? Why the mystery in posts like this, why not just come out and say what you believe it's all about? We know, power & money. But who specifically?

The Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice said 2 weeks ago they were combining forces to identify the source of funding for BLM and antifa.

I want to know what the hell is taking them so long, when it comes to assigning those two groups terrorist status?
edit on 9/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You have to make the kids more "normal", like that Prince and his wife in the United Kingdom decided to become. The old crooked ones will die on their own.

I know your compassion. In fact I know I would cave to it. I know
I wouldn't be strong as Abraham. Unless I heard it as he did.
Knowing I haven't doesn't keep from saying what may be the truth.
I hope that's coherent. Only if I had what Abraham had would I
then be able to carry it out. With out that I couldn't do it even if
I had the power. But I believe in a way Icke nails it. We live with
the Devils spawn. I know I know it's insane. but look, is the world
any different? lol

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Logan act doesn't pertain to the Prez or VP. They are excluded.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The Logan act doesn't pertain to the Prez or VP. They are excluded.

Biden wasn't too "sharp" at the end of 2016 either. He proposed using the Logan Act to entrap incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

Meanwhile, a new week, and heightened speculation (paranoia) about what Barr/Durham will soon expose.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 9/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: carewemust

Which is exactly why for at least the last ten years I've pointed to
certain whole bloodlines that should be eradicated from the planet.
Extreme measure? Yes I know but a one time purge of these power
hungry greedy ruthless never satisfied pos gene pools. Call em
what you like wicked evil psychopaths you name it. Who had sex
with that ulcer of a human being? why hasn't humanity already gone
medieval on evil?

Guy makes my skin crawl!

Funny you say that cause it should be fairly simple. The same families are always sharing seats of power. Though not sure why the masses haven't noticed this and said anything much less care if they did see it.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Funny you say that cause it should be fairly simple. The same families are always sharing seats of power. Though not sure why the masses haven't noticed this and said anything much less care if they did see it.

Ya well maybe I put to much on it sometimes.
Maybe not.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Another day, another massive scandal about to break. How many years now?

When will some of you realise that these things are made of smoke, to sound good, to keep you hooked, but never have any substance outside the internet?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Or you might go further and realize they realize how they look
at this point. Smoke dissipates quickly.
edit on 16-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join