It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Andrews admits we wont achieve the targeted reduction in case numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The latest from the Victorian gestapo.....

Twitter

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

WELL, you all know what to do then. When it comes time to put your little X on the little bit of paper REMEMBER who did what and change your situation.
You get what you vote for.
edit on 13-9-2020 by crayzeed because: added sentence

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
I haven't voted for the labor party for a long time, I wised up to this fruit loop prior to the last election. When he signed those secret deals with the commies. I knew there was more to come, so I voted for the other guy.

Though to this day people think the illustrious leader cant do no wrong.

I wish the leader would suffer from histaplasmosis, ive heard its a bit painful.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

When people are fearful of government and governmental reprisals, then you're no longer living in a democracy.

I believe its called Tyranny? I believe that's what it is called. I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Some of the police did get pelted with some of the fruit and veges at the market in one stage. Good to hear the people having enough. It is tough on the business owners just trying to make a living.

Hopefully Tim Pallas is not as compromised as Dan, could be why he is reluctant to make the move? He does not want to have to explain to the public the these dumb orders as he does little about it. It is a bit troubling to hear how the whole Cabinet when on the China trip.

Annastacia Palaszczuk, the QLD Premier is getting the reputation as the ice lady. Forced one family to only allow one of four child to attend a funeral. Tom Hanks gets a free pass into QLD because he has money.

I am starting to think the whole Labour party is as corrupt and dysfunctional as the Democratic party in America. Is the Liberal party doing any better? They are happy to suppress treatments for covid as well while the MSM continues the covid panic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join