It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Says West Coast Fires Are Routine...Visual and Forensic Evidence Says Otherwise.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What a crock of $hit.

They have already arrested at least 9 people that we know of. It is very hard to find them all since search results all show MSM articles saying Antifa setting fires is a conspiracy theory... except one of them has already proven to be a "peaceful protester" and was nice enough to video himself at the rally and his arrest for setting the fire.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/2020/08/19/california-deputies-arrest-arson-suspect-dolan-fire-big-sur/5609484002/

#1 Ivan Geronimo Gomez, 30, faces charges of arson on forest land, throwing something at a vehicle intending to cause great bodily injury

#2 On Thursday, deputies arrested Jonathan Maas, 44, of Springfield on suspicion of arson in the first degree in connection with the Dexter fire.

#3John Davies, a 55-year-old transient, was booked into Marin County Jail on suspicion of setting three arson fires.

#4 36-year-old Christine Comello starting fires in East Spokane while crews were trying to fix fallen power lines

#5 Elias Newton Pendergrass is accused of first-degree arson in the Sweet Creek Milepost 2 fire, which covers 382 acres near the community of Mapleton.

#6 37-year-old Anita Esquivel has been arrested after being accused of intentionally starting fires.

#7 Jacob Altona, 28, was arrested Thursday over a fire at State Routes 512 and 7

#8 Police accused Michael Jarrod Bakkela, 41, of starting a separate fire near the railroad tracks in Phoenix, Ore. Bakkela has been charged with two counts of first degree arson, 15 counts of first degree criminal mischief and 14 counts of reckless endangering

#9 And BLM Man Jeffery Acord arrested. Surveillance shows the suspect drive up, dumping gasoline and a match, setting fire to dry grass next to the business.

heavy.com...

www.kiro7.com...

Hell there are probably more, this is all that I can find currently.
edit on 12-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If they fight fires the same way they do fascism, that might be a problem.

The red gasoline tank on the back of the Antifa on the right of the picture is unlikely to be used to extinguish fires....

Heh, my thought exactly! Oh, that's a water jug.🙄

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Federal Bureau of Instigation?

No. I don't trust a damn thing they say. The FBI has no integrity left. Nada. I'd be more inclined to believe the opposite of anything that they say.

edit on 2020 9 12 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

(post by slatesteam removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: carewemust

Same thing happened over here. Many of the bushfires were started intentionally, some birds even start them.

And, by the way, our bushfires had been predicted well before they happened, we knew about 3-4 months in advance, and yet SFA was done in preparation.

That is incredible! And horrifying! Never heard about this before - thanks for sharing!

Curious about the knowing 3-4 months in advance. Are you referring to something like a fire forecast, based on conditions?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Double edge sword, the news plasters Red Flag warnings and Extreme fire weather warnings/watches all over the news. Almost to the point it’s spoon fed.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
As likely as it might sound that Antifa would do this I think we should reject claims without evidence. It's the American way, remember?

Have the riots in the city of Portland calmed down over the past 4 days, or so?

They have continued unabated for close to 100 days with arson being a regular part of it. I do see a difference between lighting buildings on fire and doing the same with forests. It's probably an artificial distinction in my mind. Anyone nutty enough to light up buildings with people inside would likely do the same to any forest. Seems they have made several arrests though so my protestations were meaningless.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

We knew about the incoming hot weather from satellite data that picked up some upper atmospheric warming over the antarctic.

Source

That warming eventually got here. It created perfect fire conditions, as expected.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Double edge sword, the news plasters Red Flag warnings and Extreme fire weather warnings/watches all over the news. Almost to the point it’s spoon fed.

And contrary to what the FBI Field Office says, here's a clickable list of people arrested this month for setting Western fires.

Big List and Growing: operationq.pub...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I personally don't GAF what the FBI says, they have lost any semblance of faith as a functioning, objective organization in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I personally don't GAF what the FBI says, they have lost any semblance of faith as a functioning, objective organization in my opinion.

The head of the Oregon field office was suddenly promoted from Human Resources trainer, to lead that office, by James Comey on 11/30/2016. Very suspicious timing. Could have been part of "Plan F", if plan A, B, C, D, E, failed.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If they fight fires the same way they do fascism, that might be a problem.

The red gasoline tank on the back of the Antifa on the right of the picture is unlikely to be used to extinguish fires....

I suppose some apologist will claim it's a water bottle or something. But I have a 1-gallon gasoline can in my shed that looks exactly like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm usually awake all night as a third shifter, currently from home. Been watching varied livestreams every night for a week and it's been much calmer with protests in the cities. Is Antifa elsewhere? Don't have much faith in FBI but it sure is interesting how many have been arrested lighting fires.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shockedonlooker

Antifa is in the forest now... causing Mayhem.

Proofs: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Now that terrorists are chainsawing telephone poles. The FBI is getting involved.

www.king5.com... a-418c-979e-f6ef459eca24

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Right on! Use satellite images for this and find out surely is possible right now.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The FBI has no obligation to speak truthfully to the public, or any authority for that matter. It does what it wants. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Law enforcement is not going to admit arson is successful and breed copycats, period.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
FBI Director Christopher Wray said yesterday that ANTIFA is not an "Organization". ANTIFA is an "Ideology".

Source: apnews.com...

He said several things before Congress Thursday (yesterday) that made Mainstream Media very happy.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker A week after a Patriot Prayer supporter was killed in Portland late August 500 more Patriot right wingers came to Portland next week end. In Douglas County Roseburg sheriff complained about people falsely calling in to 911 Antifa causing fires. By second week of September hundreds of thousands of acres burning. Not saying the dots connect but just an observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join