It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Reno Nevada Sept-12-2020 -- Look Ma No Masks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ¦‡

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I hope President Trump touches on how crappy the Nevada mail system is tonight.

Thousands of Ballots LOST (accidentally or intentionally) during the Nevada Primary this year: www.businessinsider.com...

223,000 Ballots, to be exact: www.reviewjournal.com...
edit on 9/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: smurfy

What? Like my opinion counts? πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Not really, but just don't ridicule, where you have no credence or conception of reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25418375]carewemust[/post/

Really ? Wait till he gets to Jersey , Oh Boy ! ........

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Not really, but just don't ridicule, where you have no credence or conception of reality.

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I wonder if ballots lost are happening mostly in the bigger cities or outside of them?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I wonder if ballots lost are happening mostly in the bigger cities or outside of them?

Nevada passed another piece of scummy legislation last month that says any ballots postmarked by November 3rd Election Day, will be counted. Even if it arrives 10 days AFTER election day!

Ballots can be returned by mail using the provided postage prepaid ballot return envelope. In order to be counted, ballots returned by mail must be postmarked no later than November 3.

Ballots that are given to a mail carrier or deposited in a Post Office receptacle prior to the last posted pickup time will have their ballot postmarked that same day.
Source: www.nvsos.gov...

Imagine the magnitude of possible CHEATS available under a system like that!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Masks = Sheeple

Fu## the Bozos!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I hope President Trump touches on how crappy the Nevada mail system is tonight.

Thousands of Ballots LOST (accidentally or intentionally) during the Nevada Primary this year: www.businessinsider.com...

I think the dEms (and their disgusting supporters) underestimate just how MASSIVE their fraud and cheating is going to have to be

A few million fake votes just isn’t gonna cut it this time you lying cheating liberals

The vast majority of Americans clearly oppose their hateful ideology and their nation-destroying policies and the vast majority of Americans clearly support President Trump

The attempted theft of this election (on behalf of the dEms and the left) is going to go the exact same way as EVERY single thing they put their hand to......... total failure

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There are currently 101K watching on RSB YouTube channel...Trump isn't even on the ground yet.
This is 2X the amount of viewers from any of the last election's rallies on any one channel.
edit on 12-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Erm....

Just to point out something....

You are someone who (legally... LOL) can't vote in an American election so have no dog in the fight...

But have spent your last 3,000 posts or so ridiculing not only our current President but his supporters as well.

You technically have no credibility here and you certainly have no idea of what a typical American's reality actually is.

So your opinion counts why?

~Confuzzled~

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There are currently 101K watching on RSB YouTube channel...Trump isn't even on the ground yet.
This is 2X the amount of viewers from any of the last election's rallies on any one channel.

The next four years are looking up!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Well I'll ridicule all I want so there !!! 🀣🀣

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Holy Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!
107K on RSBN YT.
Record viewer numbers!
edit on 12-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Trump says the Governor of Nevada tried to stop this rally. I wonder how?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

These viewer numbers are astronomical.
113K now.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

These viewer numbers are astronomical.
113K now.

Just one YouTube channel on a Saturday night. Incredibe.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Primary voting disasters due to mail-in ballots are rampant alright. Two races in NY still not settled, 90 days later.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Trump Rally tonight at 7pm Pacific Time Zone in Reno Nevada !!

CNN already going batnutz crazy because the live feed(s) have crowds with hardly any masks and virtually no social distancing !!
Lets see what he has to say tonight.
Maybe Joe Biden's bullsheist ?

No, it will be Trump bullshiite, regardless of the subject. As for the masks...or rather the lack of them, it does show a certain amount of arrogance by his followers, who follow like Lemmings...I say arrogance, as opposed to ignorance, at this stage.

I also notice quite clearly, that you as the threadmaker have steered clear of making any opinion about wearing masks in this thread at all, but do attempt to ridicule CNN simply because they do have an opinion on the wearing of masks.
That's pathetic...I take it you are not in attendance for some reason or another.
Wonder what the IRA would think about mandatory masks...or was that requisite garb? Worry about your own sorry neck of the woods, please and thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
95% of the News Media are the biggest enemies America and Americans face at this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join