It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Reno Nevada Sept-12-2020 -- Look Ma No Masks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Trump Rally tonight at 7pm Pacific Time Zone in Reno Nevada !!

CNN already going batnutz crazy because the live feed(s) have crowds with hardly any masks and virtually no social distancing !!

LOL 😃😆😃

Lets see what he has to say tonight.

Maybe the Nobel Prize(s) ?

Maybe Joe Biden's bullsheist ?

Maybe the Middle East Diplomatic agreements with Israel ?

Maybe the Afghanistan withdrawals ?

Minden, Nevada (CNN)Attendees at a Nevada campaign rally for President Donald Trump on Saturday appeared to not be social distancing, and few people have been seen wearing face masks as they wait to go through security ahead of the event.

The rally-goers have been waiting in line for several hours to get inside the Minden, Nevada, airport rally site. The rally itself will be held on the tarmac of the general aviation field.

Trump supporter Maria Ainsclugh said she is excited to join a sizable crowd to hear the President speak. She said she feels safe and rejects the idea of wearing masks because she doesn't believe the pandemic is as serious as health experts say.

"I see people wearing masks on the street, avoiding getting close to other people -- it's sad. We have to be out and interacting, that's how we become immune. We need to develop immunity," Ainsclugh said.

No social distancing and few masks as crowd waits for Trump rally in Nevada

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Remember... it is not a Rally.

It is a "Protest".

CNN says these are just fine.
edit on 12-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It is a "Protest".

And it's a Peaceful Protest at that !! 😎

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: infolurker

It is a "Protest".

And it's a Peaceful Protest at that !! 😎

...But will it be a "Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protest" ?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The stupidity coming from both the left and right is going to have me flipping a coin when it is time to vote.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh my, MSM complaining about no masks in Vegas. What happened to the saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? I guess that only applies to brothels?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The stupidity coming from both the left and right is going to have me flipping a coin when it is time to vote.

Good luck with it not landing on the edge, it is 2020 after all. You ain't black - J. Biden

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Re: covidtracking.com...
MSM is hoping this continued downturn of Hospitalizations and Deaths in Nevada is reversed starting tonight.

Terrorist MSM voice this desire during every Trump campaign rally this Summer.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Choosing between Dementia, or PromisesKept ( www.promiseskept.com... ) is a challenge 4 U?

Come on man!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Please forgive me but Las Vegas. I guess we got to the bottom of that mostly peaceful guy who shot up the country music show. I will have to re-check those threads 'cause I don't recall any sort of closure on that.

I Remember questions, helicopters, foreigners, feds, videos, money, but no answers. Maybe ya'll would refresh my memory?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Your flipping coins and I'm donating to the POTUS campaign as the reeeeeeee gets stronger lol
edit on 9122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well , the Current Vegas Odds of you Voting for Donald J. Trump Even though you Hate Him is 100 to 1 YES.........
edit on 12-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

CNN already going batnutz crazy because the live feed(s) have crowds with hardly any masks and virtually no social distancing !!

No, it will be Trump bullshiite, regardless of the subject. As for the masks...or rather the lack of them, it does show a certain amount of arrogance by his followers, who follow like Lemmings...I say arrogance, as opposed to ignorance, at this stage.

I also notice quite clearly, that you as the threadmaker have steered clear of making any opinion about wearing masks in this thread at all, but do attempt to ridicule CNN simply because they do have an opinion on the wearing of masks.
That's pathetic...I take it you are not in attendance for some reason or another.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What? Like my opinion counts? 😆🤣😆

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You know , after Listening to this Guy , I all of a sudden do not Fear Mail in Voting Anymore.....Anymore...Anymore........

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Joe Biden arriving at his airport rally !!!!!! ...😃

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

🤣🤣🚬

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

No, it will be Trump bullshiite, regardless of the subject. As for the masks...or rather the lack of them, it does show a certain amount of arrogance by his followers, who follow like Lemmings...I say arrogance, as opposed to ignorance, at this stage.

I also notice quite clearly, that you as the threadmaker have steered clear of making any opinion about wearing masks in this thread at all, but do attempt to ridicule CNN simply because they do have an opinion on the wearing of masks.
That's pathetic...I take it you are not in attendance for some reason or another.

Why in the name of St. Jude would you give a flip what is happening in Reno Nevada? I assure you orange man can't hurt you over there. Got to be 1000 things more pertinent to the Irish than whether Trump supporters wear masks or not.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25418349]xuenchen[/post/

Joes Campaign Plane Lands Safely .........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join