It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does CNN stand for Chinese News Network

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just got this Android phone and it has on Google News and for some odd reason CNN seems to be dominating the news and I was curious because I had never watched CNN to be honest with you.
But to me it seems like CNN stands for Chinese News Network for America.

I'm not trying to be all political on this thread which I'm not because they do report on different aspects of American lifestyle.

Since I haven't been desensitized , I can only view it as like wow and this is allowed this propaganda anti-American propaganda toward American citizens basically is it allowed in the USA something is clearly wrong.
edit on 0900000041452020-09-12T18:45:41-05:00454109pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Does CNN stand for Chinese News Network

as far back as i can remember it been call the Communist News Network, or fake news when they get caught making sh@@ up.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think it stands for Cable News Network. It was the first 24-hour news station on television, or one of them, I think. I would imagine their website is more popular these days than the channel, but I'm not sure about that.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It USED to be a really excellent news organization...

Now yea pretty much the chinese news network, nothing runs without their permission.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
King Obama repealed the anti-propaganda laws in 2013. The "news" was slanted before that but it is off the chain deception and propaganda now. It is a shame and even though it has only been a few years people devour it like it's gospel. The people don't want real news, evidently.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I just got this Android phone and it has on Google News and for some odd reason CNN seems to be dominating the news and I was curious because I had never watched CNN to be honest with you.
But to me it seems like CNN stands for Chinese News Network for America.

I'm not trying to be all political on this thread which I'm not because they do report on different aspects of American lifestyle.

Since I haven't been desensitized , I can only view it as like wow and this is allowed this propaganda anti-American propaganda toward American citizens basically is it allowed in the USA something is clearly wrong.

CNN is an international channel, they report on international affairs, more in depth than Fox ever does, they advertise internationally.
There could be a fair amount they could do better, but that also applies to even the most approved sources.

edit on 12-9-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
King Obama repealed the anti-propaganda laws in 2013. The "news" was slanted before that but it is off the chain deception and propaganda now. It is a shame and even though it has only been a few years people devour it like it's gospel. The people don't want real news, evidently.

Thanks. You cleared up my thoughts quite well.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Currently Not News 🎭😎

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Thanks. You cleared up my thoughts quite well.

Anyone can look it up for themselves but they will have to read past the first sentence. When I do a duck search it has plenty of articles that begin with Obama did not, but if one keeps reading, he most certainly did.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Close...

Communist News Network previously known as Clinton News Network.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For years I've heard it referred to as the Communist News Network.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
For years I've heard it referred to as the Communist News Network.

Maybe I am onto something perhaps it was called the Communist News Network but it seems like perhaps the Communists have infiltrated the American society and therefore perhaps my thinking was not communism but Chinese Chinese News Network

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
CNN used to be pretty good but that was when they actually had news. About when they figured out 24 hour news headlines wasn't profitable. Now it should be Cable Editorial Opinion Network because even it's news stories have ridiculous slant to them and thats 90% of their programming.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
cNn is not ‘news’

It’s satire

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
As far back as I can remember, it was the Clinton News Network.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
LOL, no, it stands for Cable News Network

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yeah Smith-Mundt was repealed and should be in fact reinstated!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
no its walt disney.

you have to use a mirror. It's Magik. not david blane magik. The actual manipulation of consciousness field magik. They use reverse imaging and # like that in their symbols.

CNN logo say WD in the mirror because its a propaganda machine created by walt disney.

edit on 13-9-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

King Obama repealed the anti-propaganda laws in 2013.

Please expand upon this statement. How can a president repeal a law? What "anti-propaganda laws" were repealed? What did these laws have to do with CNN?

edit on 9/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Attorney General of the United States says the mainstream media, which includes CNN, is nothing more than a collection of liars.

justthenews.com...

Considering its source, that is A very ominous statement.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join