It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced problems we get to solve in the millennium then possibly after that IDK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi I was just thinking those with the glorified bodies in the Millennium will help Jesus.... is this right, Jesus rule over the Mortals and I guess help them along.

So I always thought when we went to heaven everybody would have a glorified body but as I have read more they'll be some in the Millennium anyway without a glorified body.

So I got to thinking even after that the ones with the glorified body get to go in to the New Jerusalem will there be some that are left out this is new to me.

So my name is Rex I'll be your instructor here at the thread on Advanced problems in the millennium we get to solve 101 LAB

Yep it took me by surprise when I started thinking about I wasn't reading and I was just laying there thinking about it that's what I do I try to draw close to Jesus and think about what we have in the future and this was laid on me.

I'm a builder so I told him we're going to build them stuff if there's room . definitely got me to started is how much room is up there I guess we get to build everybody neat resorts, holf courses yeah.

Or building something I was hoping in the millennium they let me order up about 50,000 D9 caterpillars or a D8h would do and then a hundred thousand brand new caterpillar giant dump truck we go out move some dirt around.

By the way just on a personal note did you know dozing dirt gets so old, oh it becomes torture as you put the dang thing in first gear and try to see how much dirt you can push keeping that blade down tight as it can go without making the tracks spin.... so first gear in a d8, which is big enough to get something done it's big enough to push some dirt around, it gets boring ......where was i oh...

And that reminds me of another good bulldozer story if we get 50,000 dozers and 100000 caterpillar off-road dump trucks one more thing I'm going to need and 18 million gallons of diesel fuel today on the side close because there's this one thing I got to tell you about.

You can turn a good project into a bad projects or you can turn a good dozer operator into a bad dozer operator by letting them run out of Hill two times a day you know from not having any fuel on the site or making the Dozer driver jumped in his pickup truck hook onto the trailer and go run off to Canton Texas to get 300 gallons at a time and a Subway sandwich and drag it back to the ranch okay off that now we're talking about this other stuff.

So I can stop right there and everybody chime in on whether we're really going to have glorified bodies and Mortals in the Millennium and what can we do to help him because they'll be more people alive in the millennium and on Earth than there are now

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry about the bulldozer chat talk and Shop there we don't want to talk shop okay.

Whatever you do make sure you don't have Mortals in the Millennium bulldozing running out of fuel twice a day

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just got a message from above in the millennium will have D-33's....

A D33 would have blade on front of it let's see about 120 feet wide

edit on 12-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So can you see I'm also trying to slant a second one in there what can we do we can bulldoze and move dirt around build country clubs in the Millennium cuz we'll be in Earth here OK Farming.... hey I want to be a farmer .

Well that's it then right now the biggest combine I think like 50 feet I wonder we have a combine in the Millennium that's breaking in a hundred twenty feet is a time that's the ticket .

I've been trying to grow sweet corn in Texas this year I was so clubs but got denied a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 12-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
nope. No diesel in the millennium. Only solar allowed.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
whoa, that post of yours...I felt it ....put a new wrinkle in my brain....cool

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Get thee behind me Elvis! I always knowed you. Destroyer of Rex land. You have said your ditry hand today and nkow I will fight you on the even groud you made. You dads are num. My dog barks your soul. Destroyer

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ah, that's nice of you.bro

I love you too

a reply to: DukeMisterio

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

There is a verse in Rev. says the Sun don't shine.
Okay. Maybe that's after the Millennium.

OP: How about manna from heaven? That could save on farmland and such.
Just pick it up, except on the Sabbath.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
your posts are always so good.....hey...the jews ended up cussin manna coz i guess they tired of it....rib eye in the Millenium....

originally posted by: pthena

There is a verse in Rev. says the Sun don't shine.
Okay. Maybe that's after the Millennium.

OP: How about manna from heaven? That could save on farmland and such.
Just pick it up, except on the Sabbath.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them.
- Isaiah 11:6 -

I suppose there will be job openings for little children leading all the animals, predator and prey to the slaughter house.

"Would you like lamb tonight?"

"Nah! I'm thinking leopard. Haven't had leopard in a while."

"This is the kosher diner. You have to go elsewhere for that."

top topics

join