It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Man CAUGHT Trying To Ignite Hotel Gas Line, DA Sued For Political Bias Against The Right

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The joys of Ideological DA.

The crazies are all out and Portland has no desire to prosecute any of them unless they happen to not be on #TeamCommie.

So you got this cool broski, he just wanted to ignite a hotel gas line....I'm sure there were Nazis inside so it totally justified, I don't even know why this is an issue?

Murder is ok as long as its not your team right?

Kinda like when they hunted that guy down and murdered him about a week ago, at least the cops murdered that pos, bet you can't even remember this wannabe martyrs name.

Now he's rotting.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

he just wanted to ignite a hotel gas line....

That happens every day.

Nothing to do with the rioters.

I bet it was a bed bug infestation.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

He thought he saw Hitler inside.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
These political DA appointees are about the worst thing Soros has yet inflicted on the American people. When fairness takes a backseat to political bias you have someone unfit for public service of any kind.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I can't watch Tim Pool the professional fence sitter. His delivery is bloody awful as well.Dragging everything he covers in his video's out to 20 plus minutes when 5 would be more than enough.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Why are we promoting mentally unstable as a new norm? Growing up with Aspergers, which I wasn't diagnosed with until 26, I knew I had different thought processes then those of my peers. But I never went on a rampage from the bullying, didn't act out at the slightest inconveniences, but now I'm seeing ADULTS do it daily!

This is ridiculous, morally questionable actions being done daily, broadcasted, streamed, cheered on.

Are people naturally becoming mentally unstable or is there "something in the air/water"?

Let's get some brain scans going, I want to see if there is a neurological anomaly happening with people.

It's not normal for someone to see a way to attack the invisible enemies on the other side of where you stand and potentially kill innocents. This isn't a war, people think it is, but reality is we are in this world together. Attacking Joe from Kentucky isn't going to stop Amazon from spying on us with government clearance. Voting for the next president isn't going to change things.

We need to find the people holding the purse strings and get them to answer. Stop being literal minions for villians.

Rant over.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I think he's hilarious in the way he will contradict himself, ie "its not that bad" 5 seconds later "sheer chaotic destruction"

He's my favorite South Park character.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

People in positions of power gave them the green light.

Summer of love.

No charges cause you're fighting injustice.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What is it with Biden supporters trying to burn people alive?
First it was police precincts...then apartment buildings and they even attacked a Ronald McDonald House full of sick kids.
And Now this.

Is there a chapter in the BLM/DNC/ANTIFA handbook for Arson and Mass Murder?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

We stopped teaching self-control and discipline as positive virtues.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We stopped teaching self-control and discipline as positive virtues.

We need rid of 2020 now. Just skip the rest of the year, K?

I swear when i read your post I saw this:

We stopped teaching self-control and discipline as positive viruses.

Had to do a double-take. I'm gonna go find something else to do now...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have my theory, here is it:

You know when you have a brain seizure, you smell burned stuff? Learned that watching Archer. So my theory is this, this person wanted to replicate that moment in time by, maybe repeated seizures turned into a fetish. Because Biden has that smelling fetish, that lunatic just put one and one together.

totally sane reasoning.

Where is that curly hair guy defending everything, I guess it was an accident or something with the pipe? will he turn up?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Made my day!

Joey Gibson suing Mike Schmidt! Have fun in Federal court Mikey! roflmao

Take him to the cleaners Joey!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hear me out on this, as I've been ruminating on how it is possible that some of these municipalities would actually pay these puke peddlers to hold a gottdam janitorial position at city hall, much less the top prosecutor position in a US city.

1. Antifa has officially been declared a terrorist organization.
2. There is evidence, not even evidence, IRON-CLAD PROOF that some DAs have been refusing to prosecute Antifa members and allowing them to walk back out onto the street after burning, looting, pillaging, beating, smashing, bashing, chasing, pushing, poking, prodding, and diverse other "mostly peaceful" hallmarks of anti-social behavior.
3. Rumor/conjecture has even linked some politicians and their allies to actual Antifa leaders/strategists/social media cheerleaders.
4. Let me repeat point #1 here: Antifa has been labeled a terrorist group by the US DOJ. AFAIK we don't rank or differentiate such groups; if you're 'on the list' that makes you on even ground with Al Qaeda, ISIS, YES even Neo-Nazis!
5. If, and I'm just spit balling, but if a government official were to IDK go easy, fail to prosecute, conspire to not charge or otherwise fail to fully investigate members of a terrorist organization.....does that not make you an accessory to terrorist activity?? Please explain how not charging a person who 5 seconds of social media browsing could be identified as supporting Antifa, is not somehow criminal behavior, in light of classifying Antifa as a terror group. Imagine somebody declining to prosecute an admitted member of ISIS. I would think the FBI might at the least have some harsh words with him/her OH WAIT hang on, the FBI would probably hire him/her and put them on the desk for investigating political opponents , ok n/m.

Seriously, WTF are the DoJ waiting for? If they know of cases where these DAs are not prosecuting or at least charging suspected Antifa members, why are they not REMOVING these POS lawyer traitors?

Anyone at the local/municipal level has a problem or pushes back on it, throw them into the back of the paddy wagon too. It's past time to cut to the chase and start outing and collecting, baggin' and taggin' terrorist sympathizers, and yes if you support Antifa YOU SUPPORT TERROR and should be fearful that you might be incarcerated for such behavior.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I want to know why that raycist Trump hotel was allowed to operate!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just found the Democrats new logo.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I hate to admit I know, but part of me had some faith somewhere.

But does it really need to be taught? Or is the issue that it's being taught as they are bad virtues?

I always thought they were intuition then taught, starting to think otherwise.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What is it with Biden supporters trying to burn people alive?
First it was police precincts...then apartment buildings and they even attacked a Ronald McDonald House full of sick kids.
And Now this.

Is there a chapter in the BLM/DNC/ANTIFA handbook for Arson and Mass Murder?

Setting fires and running away is the most cowardly and impersonal way to attempt murder.

edit on 12-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
The joys of Ideological DA.

The crazies are all out and Portland has no desire to prosecute any of them unless they happen to not be on #TeamCommie.

So you got this cool broski, he just wanted to ignite a hotel gas line....I'm sure there were Nazis inside so it totally justified, I don't even know why this is an issue?

Murder is ok as long as its not your team right?

Kinda like when they hunted that guy down and murdered him about a week ago, at least the cops murdered that pos, bet you can't even remember this wannabe martyrs name.

Now he's rotting.

Was He a Biden Supporter ?

top topics

join