It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% of Parents Don’t Want LGBT Lessons for 6-Year-Olds, They Must Be ‘Persuaded’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

My sister went through her "gay" phase for a few years too, and then suddenly she wasn't anymore. Now she's been married for a good long time with three kids.

There is a period during puberty when there is a natural confusion and questioning. Some kids act out on it, and more now I think because being LBGT+BBQ is so trendy.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Bhadhidar

My 6 year old grandson is not sexual, he wants to play with cars and marvel action figures.

And so it should be......The innocence and joys of discovery in childhood the

only time they will have no worries..... Why foist maturity on them before

they have been through the system and and learned the basics of life? It isn't

that long that they have been out of nappies/diapers.

We don't need people telling him to touch themselves or touch others. If you disagree with that then you and I would probably not be friends and I sure as hell would not have a kid around you.

A peadophiles wet dream.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm fairly liberal..but this sh@t is where I draw the damn line!. Am I liberal? I honestly don't know anymore

Unless you have "changed with the times," you are probably as liberal as you ever were.

The democrats have never properly represented "the left" in the US. This used to be well understood not that long ago too..

With marketing, real time feedback from data mining, and advanced "AI" (look into how this has been openly weaponized against "the right"), the corporate-political democrats were able to slowly convince normal people that they actually represent them by mere words. They brazenly act against what they claim to be, and this precipitates a massive level of psychological abuse. I call it a "mind rape ritual," and Im not saying that lightly or to be flippant.

The entire premise behind the corporate-political apparatus is to exploit the ideals of the public. Specifically, to do it in a way that provides immunity to carry out what they claim to be against. This is good for business, as well as totalitarian agendas.

In reality, I believe the so-called modern "right" is an umbrella for the entire normal political spectrum. The corporate cult/religion has little to do with the actual political spectrum any more than it is related to actually fighting injustice, environmentalism, equality, etc. It directly and intentionally perpetuates the things it claims to fight against, and projects that onto literally everyone who isnt in the cult. The traditional "right" tends to play directly into this paradigm too though.

"The right," in the modern context, might be one of the most diverse social groups to ever exist. It houses liberals, progressives, conservatives, & centrists of all backgrounds, skin colors, etc. with an absolutely immense myriad of thoughts, beliefs, and opinions.

For the most part, I'm the same, I question a few ideas now.

I'm a Canuck, by our standards I'm about center, there are things in both ideologies I agree with. I just don't care for extremes. By American standards I'm left of center.

I give up supporting any political side exclusively, both have things to offer.

I appreciate your always thoughtful replies

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Other Sources related to this topic for the unbelievers:

BBC video shows 6-year-old schoolkids being made to write ‘gay’ love letters

anglicanmainstream.org...

Children as young as SIX are to be given compulsory self-touching lessons that critics say are sexualising youngsters

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Primary school children 'are to be taught about gay and transgender relationships from the age of five under new curriculum'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ‘stimulating’ their own genitals as part of classes that will become compulsory in hundreds of primary schools.

Some parents believe the lessons – part of a controversial new sex and relationships teaching programme called All About Me – are ‘sexualising’ their young children.

One couple told last night how they were so disturbed they withdrew their sons from lessons at a school where the programme is already being taught.

And let's not forget the new craze of bringing your babies to dragqueenstorytime.

For them, 6 year olds are too old. Think I am joking, loot at their photos and promos.

dragqueenstorytime.com...

edit on 12-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Because people like you and I hide behind fake names on forums instead of getting out in the streets the way that they do.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Squeaky wheel gets noticed especially if the squeaks are what the media wants to hear. Here is the deal...I have a good career, a family to take care of, two kids in college, a good retirement to plan for in 5 years, so WTF would I be in Portland protesting with either side...lol

So one needs to think about what it would take to pull me out of my very good lifestyle I have personally created with no help from my parents or Goverment subsistence. There is a threshold though and with my 28 years in the military being in every contingency and war since 1980 I do not shy away from violence or force at any level needed. I'm sure there is a point I grab one of my many guns and use that force in pure instinct with little thought, but that would not happen until the violence in Portland spills out into the burbs where I live.

The difference between me and these violent protesters is I have everything to lose and nothing to gain where they have nothing to lose and pretty much nothing to gain, but they do not care, so not a group I want to be for or against unless they push me to that limit.

edit on 12-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I

originally posted by: ketsuko

My sister went through her "gay" phase for a few years too, and then suddenly she wasn't anymore. Now she's been married for a good long time with three kids.

There is a period during puberty when there is a natural confusion and questioning. Some kids act out on it, and more now I think because being LBGT+BBQ is so trendy.

I agree, 100%!

They are good kids, it doesn't change anything, the family are all pretty accepting. It just makes me wonder.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't doubt it's there.

Maybe you misread my post.

My point is that kids at 6 aren't inherently sexual in any context, so they shouldn't need explicit instruction in being sexual in a gay context because that would be as inappropriate as explicit instruction in being sexual in a straight context at their age.

Any discussion about what they ought to be taught in sex ed, what and when, ought to be reserved for when they're about to become sexual at or around the age of puberty.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I

I agree, 100%!

They are good kids, it doesn't change anything, the family are all pretty accepting. It just makes me wonder.

At least if they experiment for a few years with being gay, they're far, far less likely to do lasting damage to themselves than they are if they take a risk with trans.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Degenerate scum story hour should be viewed as the grooming event that it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I have a niece and nephew, the nephew came out as gay, he was about 17, 6 months later the niece too..the nephew, sure, the niece..I don't buy it, not for a minute..lol They have been teaching this stuff in the schools. It became "trendy". Well, I guess she won't get pregnant

At that age they are so unsure of themselves, and desperate to be trendy and

accepted, they can be coerced into anything for a while......

I am from a time of long ago, a time when teen girls all had a crush on a female

teacher.
Soon got over though!!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

BBC video shows 6-year-old schoolkids being made to write ‘gay’ love letters

For them, 6 year olds are too old. Think I am joking, loot at their photos and promos.

If my children were young today ......I would be home schooling without a doubt.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

At least if they experiment for a few years with being gay, they're far, far less likely to do lasting damage to themselves than they are if they take a risk with trans.

Thats true and you are talking about teens there.

But

Teaching 6 year olds to touch themselves etc. gives the Peadophiles the excuse

when caught and charged to use the defence of being able to say "they came on

to me" with maybe a little truth in it? ....... and for sure they will not have

understood what they were doing.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Serdgiam

Good post.
One of the scariest things is this pseudo-left is a minuscule number of people and is probably 90% fake.
An entire manufactured political group, made up by tech companies with shillbot accounts.
Blessed by our own elected officials.
Divide and distract op

Thats my take on it too.

The number of True Believers is relatively small. They are just extremely vocal and drive ad revenue. Social media, like twitter and facebook, cultivate feeds to amplify the perception that its "everyone." Extraordinarily dangerous, particularly over time and catalysed with systems that create addiction to extreme emotions.

The media (from TV news to sites like NYTimes, WaPo, etc) frame the core beliefs in the most benign, DoublePlusGood Narrative possible. This exploits the ideals of "normies" that dont have any idea what is actually at the core of this religion, the framework of it, or its entirely predictable end results.

They can just blame all the negative effects on "the right." After all, "if you are against anti-racism, you must be racist," "if you are against "child sexuality" LGBTQ rights, you must be a bigot," "if you are against the climate change narrative, you must hate the planet and want people to die."

As long as you say you are fighting against the thing you are actually doing, and have the backing of the religion & priest class, you are free to do literally whatever you want. The corporate-political system will cover for you.

For those of us that have actually dedicated our lives to addressing things like hunger, "poverty," animal welfare, & environmentalism ..through apolitical and non-corporate means.. this is a travesty and deception on a truly offensive scale.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I have a niece and nephew, the nephew came out as gay, he was about 17, 6 months later the niece too..the nephew, sure, the niece..I don't buy it, not for a minute..lol They have been teaching this stuff in the schools. It became "trendy". Well, I guess she won't get pregnant

I feel that males can be gay based on physical reasons that happen in the womb as we all start out as female, but I think for females it is all psychological. My son ex girl friend got to the point that she has bad feelings towards my son because she likes him, but she wants to be like her gay friends more and he is holding her back...lol no sh!t...

Yep she is alt left, vegan etc...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I agree on a lot of what you write, hormone storm, confusion, keep away this stuff from kids until puberty, no trans-operation before being legally able to drink or vote, because kids/teens are what they are, most (not all) not capable of deciding such a life changing thing. LBQTyadayady is far from inclusive and does more damage than good and is too pushy, playing the minority card...

and here comes the but...

but maybe I misunderstood you when you compared homo- and bisexuality with the wish for a penis or removing said one. I disagree on this, couldn't disagree more, really. Sharing intimacy with a women is so damn different than with a man and more spiritual than with a man, for me.

It has nothing to do with the hidden wish for a penis.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Every child is born sexual.

If the child is healthy, all the sexual equipment is present at birth.

Not until puberty it's not. The 'sexual equipment' as you word it, is not fully formed or fully functional before puberty. Furthermore, their bodies are lacking in hormones that drive those sexual urges.

Anyone who things children are 'naturally sexual' was probably too busy figuring out things to do to assholes with their mouths to pay attention when they were being taught how puberty works.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You confuse sexuality with their quest to learn about their body. Kids do not have these thoughts like adults, it starts with puberty, before that they can not really understand what sexuality is. Do you have kids?

I am not accusing you of the following (!) but know that your arguments are the arguments of child rapists that justify their sick wish by saying these kind of things. Arguments of some politicians that want to lower the age of consent for whatever sick reasons. By that I do not talk about the recent law change somewhere in the USA.

Green party tried that in Germany, sick bastards.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's why I don't think our beliefs have changes all that much. What has changed is the field the game is being played on.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You nailed it right there. Why do college kids experiment so much, especially girls? Because they're still figuring out their place. Hormones are still raging in some (none I ever knew), even one of my daughter's best friends went through a relationship with another gal but ended up marrying a guy. I know we have some gay members here, a couple of them have mentioned it and although I don't align with the lifestyle, I would never tell them what they should be doing or not doing. It's up to them.

Kids are a different story. Schools have become famous for pushing "alternative" lifestyles in recent times but I believe they should not be doing that for anything. Teach the facts, not the agenda. We were taught what homosexuality was about in health way back in the 70s, but that's it. What is it. Not you should be doing this or that. I'm so frustrated with schools that push agendas, especially when they are the very small minority agendas in order to normalize them.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Thank you

Its tough for me to know where Im actually at on the political spectrum in any nation in "normal" times. I hold Anarchism as an ideal, which is technically to the "right," but colloquially to the "left." Im pragmatic though, and realize its not something to be legislated or forced. In fact, those are the systems of coercion I am against. Basically, as long as people dont put their shopping carts back after they are done, its not feasible or realistic (lol). I also understand, and appreciate, the idea that some things do not have immediate answers/solutions. Sometimes we plant trees that will never provide fruit or shade for us personally.

The main categories of importance to me are world hunger, "poverty," animal welfare, & environmentalism. These are traditonally on "the left," but all the institutions that claim to address these are little more than perpetual funding machines & market domination mechanisms.

There are aspects I hold dear, like decentralization in a modern context, that dont really fit in anywhere. Ive never really fit in, but it wasnt until recently that that made me "evil."

It wasnt that long ago that stuff like teaching "child sexuality," riots as reparations, segregation, or the Constitution (or Rights in general) were just topics that most agreed upon and no debates took place there. Basically, I dont understand how a lot of this is even up for discussion in modern times. We worked this stuff out ages ago and nothing has changed to suggest any realistic premise to reexamine it. Much less a reason to "tear it all down" to build some vague system marketed under idealism, but with a framework of absolute global totalitarianism and relentless DoubleSpeak.

Basically.. There is a reason that things exist as they do. Its not perfect, but we can use it as a foundation. There is a reason that the term "child sexuality" raises hackles, and that people strongly lash out against a lot of this stuff.

Its like everything is focused on topics that really shouldnt be up for discussion, and we no longer have the time, energy, or space left over to truly work on the things that could make the world better for everyone.

People have been fighting tooth and nail to send their kids back to school, but there is some seriously disturbing stuff coming out of teachers nowadays.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join