It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize in ad to fundraise off of his nomination

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Lysergic

Anyone who goes around accusing people of being nazis are in fact the actual fascists.

Keep at it bro.

I knew the left can't meme. I don't know why but it's always cringey [probably because it is always untrue]. Anyway, English isn't my first language but it says on the poster ..."trying to philosophy..."
shouldn't that be 'philosophise'?

What a schitty meme.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Idiot president idiot administration

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

You guys got Trump now.
I predict this will force him out of office in 2024.
Congrats...you did it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Serdgiam

No, the mistake proves he's a maniac. Terry told me so.

Lulz..

I mean, we live in a world where stuff like "cuties" is defended as being stunning, brave, & powerful.. And anyone who criticizes it are just "right wing evangelical snowflakes."

"Its just raising awareness," they say. But those evil folks in groups like cue anon, who were raising awareness without committing the very acts they were decrying are told that they should "watch it, because you might like it."

The priest class in the corporate-political apparatus tell people what to think, what to say, and how to act.. and plenty comply in totality.

The cognitive dissonance is profound when you can convince entire segments of the population that you fight against "X" by doing "X". We are told that to fight racism, we must become racist & prejudiced. To fight against child exploitation, we must exploit children. To fight against tyranny, we must become tyrannical. To fight against fascism, we must point out spelling errors..

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You guys got Trump now.
Congrats...you did it.

Nah. This is just one example out of zillion of how incompetent and retarded this presidency has been so far. It's ending soon though. You don't have to harm yourself once Trump loses the election. There is plenty of help out there. Plenty of people have been rehabilitated after leaving a cult.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You guys got Trump now.
Congrats...you did it.

Nah. This is just one example out of zillion of how incompetent and retarded this presidency has been so far. It's ending soon though. You don't have to harm yourself once Trump loses the election. There is plenty of help out there. Plenty of people have been rehabilitated after leaving a cult.

LOL...I’ll be fine if Biden pulls a miracle out of his hat.
It’s you clowns I am worried about when Trump wins.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You guys got Trump now.
Congrats...you did it.

You really need to do a "When Trump loses the Election" thread. You know, for posterity and stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

More or less. I put up with 8 years of Obama, and his tripling of my insurance rates so he could provide insurance to "the poor" while enriching his insurance executive buddies. Im sure i can handle the rest.

One thing for sure: i have a job. I won't be rioting.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't like Biden Xtro, and I did not care for what's her name. Of the whole Dem field, I liked only two really. That ''new age woman'' who though to ''new agey, did for me at least, speak to some of the more systemic problems that have no basis in partisan politics.

Gabbert was the only one up there who would happily have voted for. Biden was way way down on that list. But as so many Trumpers say'' I would rather vote for a potato chip, I still will take Biden over Trump.

One of the things that I do not like about Trump has been the almost complete silencing of others of Republican values. How most have just gotten line with Trump. Sasse for one. It seems that without Trump there is no one else that can carry the party forward, and it does need to move forward.

Same goes for the Dems. Biden is not the guy to move that party forward, nor is to my mind Harris. For me all of those old guard folk need to move out of the way, let new, more twenty first century people take over. This goes for both parties. When I say move forward, it's with the overall goal of at least unifying the nation again. Trump works against that and so it appears does Biden. I"m just sick with it all.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So you dislike his style. Not his actual performance.

I mean, if buying an LS and slapping a GT graphics package on satisfies you, go ahead.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The cognitive dissonance is profound when you can convince entire segments of the population that you fight against "X" by doing "X". We are told that to fight racism, we must become racist & prejudiced. To fight against child exploitation, we must exploit children. To fight against tyranny, we must become tyrannical. To fight against fascism, we must point out spelling errors..

This cognitive dissonance issue was launched into the popular culture by George Lackoff around 20ish years ago, at least from when I first encountered it. It was described by him in terms of how the''' right'' mentality works. It's nice to know from discussions here that cognitive dissonance is quite frequently used to describe the thinking of people on the left. This is fine and good.

However it seems that around here this mental break is considered only in relationship to people on the left and hardly at all considered as an affliction of the right as well. Which to my understanding is the definition of cognitive dissonance.

As far as fighting fascism, well, I"m not fighting fascism here Tex, just posting up one more example of gross incompetence. And believe me, I thank our lucky stars that Trump is not fascist because if he was the incompetency and ineptitude of his administration would be the only thing to save us.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I don't like Biden Xtro, and I did not care for what's her name. Of the whole Dem field, I liked only two really. That ''new age woman'' who though to ''new agey, did for me at least, speak to some of the more systemic problems that have no basis in partisan politics.

Gabbert was the only one up there who would happily have voted for. Biden was way way down on that list. But as so many Trumpers say'' I would rather vote for a potato chip, I still will take Biden over Trump.

I could have come onboard with others, but we are down to only Biden or Trump...I know Trump now, but Biden is scary in so many ways..The left has become scary in so many ways, so what is one to do, not vote?

One of the things that I do not like about Trump has been the almost complete silencing of others of Republican values. How most have just gotten line with Trump. Sasse for one. It seems that without Trump there is no one else that can carry the party forward, and it does need to move forward.

I could talk all day about what I think is wrong with Trump, but to be honest I feel like I would be talking into this anti-Trump gale force wind coming from the left since the day he won. I can not over talk a 200 MPH wind in my face, so I tend to defend from that wind more than have honest debates that the left does not want to have.

edit on 12-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know about that 200mph wind Xtro. Look at this thread as an example. Sure it's a picky little thing, which I pointed out before even getting started. But look at the lineup of those who support Trump. Going on for page after page and for the most part pro Trump. Only a hand full of stars yet immediately boo koo stars for those who support him. Not that I was ever after stars as that would be a fruitless persuit

As well, I live in a highly conservative rural county and on a daily basis listen to many around me spouting baseless rumors that they have picked up via the Trumpian word of mouth net and then base their positions on those rumors. With my friends who are Trump fans we have mostly agreed that the issues we face go way beyond Trump and Biden, Trump and Clinton etc. Basically that our straits are so dire as to make this coming election nothing more than who gets the better seats on the Titanic.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Way to waste your own time Terry.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You are correct, rehabilitation can assist people. You manage to find a place that can help with your racism yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Could very well be the misspelling was intentional...I don't believe Trump has much respect for the fake peace prize organization...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Lol, lemme guess, slow news day?

Yeah I can’t believe I even clicked on this thread, it was this or the 40 year old lady Bigfoot friendship thread...should have gone with the Bigfoot thread

edit on 12-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a pitiful just pitiful article from the yahoos at yahoo, and a even more pitiful thread.
now the left have turned into freakin spellin nazi's on top of being terrorist supporters.

edit on 12-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The real kicker: you bitch about a spelling mistake and smear the man when the mistake is on an article relating to his being nominated for 2 Nobels in a week, for 2 separate things that, if we are being honest, are so far beyond amazing that i've found trouble really understanding the full scope.

"Peace in the middle east" was one of those things people used hyperbolicly as it relates to an impossible task. Its the modern gordion knot.

Yah but they spelled the word wrong...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

As well, I live in a highly conservative rural county and on a daily basis listen to many around me spouting baseless rumors that they have picked up via the Trumpian word of mouth net and then base their positions on those rumors. With my friends who are Trump fans we have mostly agreed that the issues we face go way beyond Trump and Biden, Trump and Clinton etc. Basically that our straits are so dire as to make this coming election nothing more than who gets the better seats on the Titanic.

I think there are some facts that people wish to ignore.

1. Most of the media/Hollywood is very anti-Trump. They launch gotcha hand grenades everyday at Trump and Biden gets a slow pitched softball when they actually ask a question and it seems now he has the answer on a Teleprompter...lol that is concerning no matter what.

2. Obama/Hillary etc did try and take Trump out after the election with the dossier. Lots of shady and most likely illegal events that makes Watergate pretty lame.

3. Trump has been pretty successful even with the 200 mph hate and huge resistance. Got to give him some credit when credit is due.

I don't think the ship is going down with Trump for 4 more years unless the left punch holes into it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join